Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow is the day of the scan results people!!! Bet we are all waiting with baited breath for that lie she has got to think up!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ll never get over that pathetic whimpering she did. She 100% told Jane to hit record so she could sulk like a 6 y/o for people she didn’t know on the internet.
I cringed so hard. I wonder if in ten years she’ll look back and be like wtf was I thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tomorrow is the day of the scan results people!!! Bet we are all waiting with baited breath for that lie she has got to think up!! 😂😂😂
"I have to go for more tests" will probably be the excuse. No Gabbie, you don't have to considering you forgot your pain exists entirely. You will choose to book something privately in hopes they'll random pick something up though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she serious.... she’s still in bed at this time and offering nelly his breakfast. That poor cat!!!!! It’s 12 o’clock what the hell!!?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Is she serious.... she’s still in bed at this time and offering nelly his breakfast. That poor cat!!!!! It’s 12 o’clock what the hell!!?
Good grief.
Will she ever make him a priority?
Spoiler: no.

Won't let him breathe fresh air, doesn't feed him food for actual cats, will delay feeding him so she can sleep in until the afternoon, hoards his dirty litter, takes inappropriate pictures of him... Poor cat needs saving!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
When George got his first girlfriend and gobby is no longer the centre of attention:
I actually feel so sorry for Jane In this video. Especially when she’s talking to nelly :( I dunno why. She seems like she just wants to be the best mum but has such a devil child. Quite sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
not being funny but has anyone got her on Twitter? she swears blind she doesn’t feed the cat CHEWNA if you can bear to hear the video feel free. Can’t figure out how to attach it?? DYA WANT SUM CHEWNA CHEWNA CHEEEEEEWNNNNNNAAAAAA
C6EC860D-A7FC-41F4-BDD2-23DB14127D45.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Making your cat wait that long to be fed is actually horrible. When I lived on my own with a cat and had the luxury of lying in, I would get up to give the cat his breakfast at a regular time and go back to bed.

Poor Nellie, can you imagine being trapped in that stinkcave with somebody who talks to you in THAT voice? I reckon if she opened the windows, he wouldn't think twice about jumping.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
oh do duck off, Scabby.
even the poor cat has to be quirky. cats aren’t supposed to eat tuna made for human consumption regularly. Gab is such an irresponsible pet owner, it’s vile. what the duck was she feeding him that made him “poo blood”? 🤢 I can’t imagine a vet not bothering to check if there’s an underlying issue and just told Gab to feed him canned CHEWNA.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
What bollocks. Presumably she took him to the vet when she saw blood in his poo and the vet would have investigated and prescribed a cat food to fit Nellie's dietary requirements rather than saying, "Ah yes, just give him human food if he's pooing blood, what a marvellous idea!"

Also, 1/4 can, really? That cat didn't get that fat on those portions. Just like *ahem* she didn't.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Gabby probably thinks her cat loves her when actually it's because she is the only human there for nellie to attach himself to, how sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Someone please ask her if that Purina food she did an ad for is "approved kibble"

ETA: It's perfectly fine for a cat to only eat dry food "kibble" as long as it's a complete food so there is no way on Earth a vet would say "yeah, just feed him tuna every day"

It’s definitely not 1/4 of a can. She’s vlogged herself giving him bowls full of tuna on many occasions.

Purina won’t be sponsoring her again any time soon as I let them know about Nelly’s actual diet, as well as a few other things on how she treats her pets, they were not impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just been listening to the Wicked soundtrack and noticed she’s not covering no good deed.... can you imagine that cover

Reactions: 2
Well. This thread took a turn. I think we can all agree that it’s not just necessarily her weight that’s problematic it’s her mental health. The girl needs a good therapist but most of all needs to help herself. She won’t though and that’s sad. What a waste of a life.

Reactions: 9
I can never bring myself to watch her videos anymore but I was bored in the bath having a soak (unlike gobby who would be eating a 3 course meal of pasta) and omg I can’t believe how much she really does photoshop and edit her body/face considering how young her audience is it’s really shocking and not healthy for herself either.
9C02BABB-EF7C-4B55-92FA-96A9970C0799.png
297E434D-67F8-43D9-A9A2-15FC4C304085.png
43449A3F-57A4-466C-A81E-8A5DB4587488.png

Is she hunch back? Those cut off shoulders do nothing for her!
B31325EE-B729-4600-98D1-01297519047D.png
CF60448C-669A-4F2D-9FE5-7E863FB82676.png

the corner of her jawline that does not look normal perhaps the filler?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It’s definitely not 1/4 of a can. She’s vlogged herself giving him bowls full of tuna on many occasions.

Purina won’t be sponsoring her again any time soon as I let them know about Nelly’s actual diet, as well as a few other things on how she treats her pets, they were not impressed.
Did you message them? I was really curious how she got that sponsorship when it's so obvious she never fed it to Nelly.

ETA: Not that you (general you) should be feeding your (general your) pets random things for brand deals/sponsorships. If it's something that sounds like it may help, and your vet approves, then okay. But it's so obvious this was for the $ and not the health of Nelly.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.