Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked through her management’s Instagram, and I couldn’t find anything about her. It’s not surprising, because she doesn’t do anything for them to promote, but it’s confusing that they signed her, when her lack of worthwhile and promotable content was common knowledge when they signed her.

Reactions: 20
Oh Gabby this is exactly why we shouldn’t put other artists down, you know like you did with Adele, your voice isn’t powerful enough to singe this song, you also get breathless a lot in that clip you can have one or two on the big notes but not after each one.
I was really lucky to see wicked with Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel and let me tell you, you got nothing on those girls!
I’m not denying you can’t sing you have a great voice, but as you’re always out here playing judge and jury for other artists I feel as a musical theater buff it’s my responsibility to tell you Elphaba ain’t it for you. I also loved that you actually tagged Wicked UK like they’ll hear it and come begging for you to play Elphaba 😂
for anyone not familiar with this song here’s a link to the original, listen to Idina Menzel version at 4.25 then listen to gabbys version.

I’ve attached a screen recording of her instastory for those of you that are blocked.
😂Gabby save yourself the embarrassment and don’t put this out

Reactions: 8
it's sad to see that her mentality has only gotten worse. Like no one is looking at you in the gym or if you're wearing shorts, people truly don't think that much about you.
She is so self involved she thinks everyone and anyone she walks past is looking at her judging her but no one out doing their thing gives a duck what she’s doing or wearing.
I think most people here would actually be happy to see her get in therapy sort her mental state out, get a hobby, and find some happiness in her life, watching that video shows how badly she’s gone backwards and it’s really sad to see.

Reactions: 12
I just looked through her management’s Instagram, and I couldn’t find anything about her. It’s not surprising, because she doesn’t do anything for them to promote, but it’s confusing that they signed her, when her lack of worthwhile and promotable content was common knowledge when they signed her.
They don't care as long as she brings them $$$ monthly.

Reactions: 7
I was having a bit of a snoop on Gabbys sponsorship info and this shows an estimate of what she’s charging per sponsored post. Her engagement rate is so low it’s laughable there’s people with millions of followers maintaining engagement rates over 15%! Also I can see why she’s advertising cat food it’s hard for her to get a sponsor in the first place and she can’t afford to turn it down.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Lol she will never make in Panto either. My cousin has been a pantomime actor for over 10 years (and does his own acting workshops for children) and he has worked his damn ass off. You still need talent 😀
"They kept shouting "he's behind you" as if i'm so big a man could hide behind me 😤 Why do haters always insist on stalking me? I'm working fgs, don't be so rude" - Gabbie, probably

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just listened to that clip of her singing wicked.
Is it just me or does her voice sound really tight? Sounds like she's struggling to me 🤷‍♀️

Agree about panto being too good for gobble. My godfather runs a major theatre group and works bloody hard and the cast still have to be able to sing/dance/act and have talents!

Reactions: 13
One of my best friends was 2 years below Gabzella at secondary school and she says to her knowledge she was NEVER bullied... she used to purposely sit on her own at break times & when people did go try to talk to her/ include her she full on ignored them; she said she’s an introvert. Also I wish she’d duck off saying she’s from Sheffield because she’s not she lived in Penistone which is BARNSLEY!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I wonder if Jane has tried to suggest to her that she gets help. She’s obviously extremely unhappy with herself and can’t seem to work at changing that. Her editing is that heavy that when I see a video of her now I’m shocked at the difference to her Instagram! She’s definitely had work done on her cheeks!
And her stories where she’s showing her editing, she’s covered her body in that long shot?! So if that’s not proof she edits her body I don’t know what is!

Reactions: 12
Don't know why, too much spare time clearly, but I've been rewatching old Gab vlogs recently and I'm sorry that girl would not be able to star in a WEst End show...nothing to do with talent, I don't bother listening to her singing bits they cringe me out but practically EVERY OTHER VLOG, almost every single vlog, she is "ill" or has recently been "ill" and hasn't filmed.
God, the amount of times she's ill she'd struggle to hold down a regular office job let alone one as physically demanding as a show...

Reactions: 22
If she can’t get help for herself she should at least think about and do it for Jane, I can’t imagine how emotionally draining it must be dealing with a child that has mental heath issues like gabbys.

Reactions: 8
If she loves the theatre SEW much why isn’t she doing anything to protect it? The arts industry is desperately trying to fundraise to survive Corona and she has a huge audience she can influence. Today Phantom closed after 34 years on the west end, nothing is safe!

Reactions: 19
One of my best friends was 2 years below Gabzella at secondary school and she says to her knowledge she was NEVER bullied... she used to purposely sit on her own at break times & when people did go try to talk to her/ include her she full on ignored them; she said she’s an introvert. Also I wish she’d duck off saying she’s from Sheffield because she’s not she lived in Penistone which is BARNSLEY!!!
This girl simultaneously seems to hate herself and think she's too good for everyone else. She needs serious therapy to sort herself out. Or maybe she's beyond help at this point, what with Jane having pandered to her every desire for 2 decades.

Reactions: 16
If she can’t get help for herself she should at least think about and do it for Jane, I can’t imagine how emotionally draining it must be dealing with a child that has mental heath issues like gabbys.
Jane is at least partially responsible for creating the monster Gabby has become, and continues to enable her at every step. My sympathy is limited, and I think she's too spineless to ever give Gabby any real home truths or tough love.

They're a strange and dysfunctional family - both Gabby and George seem very stunted and odd.

Reactions: 27
Jane is at least partially responsible for creating the monster Gabby has become, and continues to enable her at every step. My sympathy is limited, and I think she's too spineless to ever give Gabby any real home truths or tough love.

They're a strange and dysfunctional family - both Gabby and George seem very stunted and odd.
100 percent agree.
At some point Her parents saw what was going on and they should have stopped it.
Maybe her dad did try to and that’s where the tension comes from

Reactions: 10
She got sick 😂 *suprise*
She had to stop her „big“ music project because of that.

I’ll never get over that pathetic whimpering she did. She 100% told Jane to hit record so she could sulk like a 6 y/o for people she didn’t know on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.