Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one tell Gabby that Zoe’s old house in Wiltshire is up for sale on right move. It still has her old wallpaper up. She’ll buy it and create a shrine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Question since I honestly can't remember; what happened with Han?
I think they’re still “friends” as in they reply on social media but they haven’t met up in what seems like years. I feel like a lot of Gaby’s friends, Hannah and Lucy and Lydia in particular used her for free accommodation when they wanted to be in London. Kinda sad. I always remember when L&L stayed over but they went off out to a concert and she was in the flat waiting for them to come back?? I don’t think any of them were great friends but they liked her apartment and free accommodation 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I feel like gobstones and imogenation should be friends. But then again, imogenation would literally drive our gobs insane. I didn’t think there was anyone more insufferable than her but imo has it down to an art. They both seem to ‘loose friends’ all the time though, maybe they could loose each other and vlog about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
I’m not quite on gab’s level, but I’m bloody busting to taste Calpol again 👌🏻😂
do they still make the purple one??

Emily canham is her worst nightmare, tall, thin and super disciplined about her food, anal about tidying and dating a musician. I think she knows hobbit too.

Celery16 -
She claims it’s everyone else’s fault. Tweeting about how she was fed up with always being the friend to make the first move and arrange things. She said she was going to stop doing that, and look what happened, yikes.

@Celery16
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry but dying blonde hair golden brown twice at home is absolutely not the same as having years and years of dark brown box dye build up on your hair! She was told it would take multiple trips and she doesn’t listen. Remember she’s also dyed her hair brown after it being bleached loads so when her hair is very porous and will soak up colour much more than your hair did (assuming it was healthy virgin hair when you dyed it)

She is a nightmare customer as well, she’s ignored advice every time she’s had her hair done. When she went ~ silver she left the salon without the final toner because she wanted to go to Hobbies gig then was moaning days later that it was yellow! She doesn’t listen and she’s too impatient.
Agree she’s not clear what she wants though, it’s gone from ‘I took these 4 photos and let the stylist decide’ to ‘I took this photo and asked for this’ she doesn’t even know what she wanted so how the hell are they supposed to. The end result is still crap and some of that might be hairdresser but equally it must be so difficult doing the hair of someone who doesn’t take advice, thinks they know it all better than you, and doesn’t even know what they want
I was just coming to say this, also her hairdresser told her it would take 6 months her appointments would have been spaced 8-12 weeks apart, she had 1 appointment in January and is thinking because 6 months went by she should have the hair she wanted, but she’s not thinking about those 8-12 week appointments she missed.
Brad Mondo has talked about box dye buildup and how it’s better to just cut the hair if you can because people who have years of build up their hair is so patchy you’ll never get it perfect. That statement was for normal people, gabby dyes her hair brown, 3 days later decides she wants to go blonde, strips it and bleaches it, then 3 days later goes back to brown. She’s really lucky her hair is so fine or else she would have gone bald years ago!

Off topic but I have an Instagram account where I upload my illustrations and I had a comment from her second account @/imhereforever which said thought I’ll drop you a comment! Have a fab day! Xx
It was so bloody bizarre! 😂 She doesn’t even follow my account
Do you follow her account? I know a lot of instagrammers will pick a random follower and go comment on their posts, I remember Zoe talked about doing this, it’s a way of making followers want to engage with their account more, although Zoe described it as her showing her followers she cares about them too 😂

I think they’re still “friends” as in they reply on social media but they haven’t met up in what seems like years. I feel like a lot of Gaby’s friends, Hannah and Lucy and Lydia in particular used her for free accommodation when they wanted to be in London. Kinda sad. I always remember when L&L stayed over but they went off out to a concert and she was in the flat waiting for them to come back?? I don’t think any of them were great friends but they liked her apartment and free accommodation 😂
I don’t think they used her at all, they tried being genuine friends with her and like the psychopath she is she pushed them away by being too clingy, she was clearly in love with all three of them, trying to share a bed with them, copying their fashion, doing anything to be around them. As for the concert that tit was on Gabby, they all had tickets to go and when Lucy and Lydia got there she pulled the old anxiety card and said she didn’t want to go, then she got mad that they were still going and told them they had to stay at a hotel after the concert. She then threw shade on twitter and later said she thought they were homophobic. All of her friends have gone through this with her and luckily all of them got out because she went single white female on them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I was just coming to say this, also her hairdresser told her it would take 6 months her appointments would have been spaced 8-12 weeks apart, she had 1 appointment in January and is thinking because 6 months went by she should have the hair she wanted, but she’s not thinking about those 8-12 week appointments she missed.
Brad Mondo has talked about box dye buildup and how it’s better to just cut the hair if you can because people who have years of build up their hair is so patchy you’ll never get it perfect. That statement was for normal people, gabby dyes her hair brown, 3 days later decides she wants to go blonde, strips it and bleaches it, then 3 days later goes back to brown. She’s really lucky her hair is so fine or else she would have gone bald years ago!

Do you follow her account? I know a lot of instagrammers will pick a random follower and go comment on their posts, I remember Zoe talked about doing this, it’s a way of making followers want to engage with their account more, although Zoe described it as her showing her followers she cares about them too 😂

I don’t think they used her at all, they tried being genuine friends with her and like the psychopath she is she pushed them away by being too clingy, she was clearly in love with all three of them, trying to share a bed with them, copying their fashion, doing anything to be around them. As for the concert that tit was on Gabby, they all had tickets to go and when Lucy and Lydia got there she pulled the old anxiety card and said she didn’t want to go, then she got mad that they were still going and told them they had to stay at a hotel after the concert. She then threw shade on twitter and later said she thought they were homophobic. All of her friends have gone through this with her and luckily all of them got out because she went single white female on them 🤣
im talking about the Todrick hall concert. She said in the vlog she didn’t know his stuff and that Lucy and Lydia were staying with her. She films them when they come back. Not sure what one you’re referencing sorry

Interesting that one of the vlogs from a few years back has Gabbington saying she's meeting her dad for a coffee. He must be tochsick af! I wouldn't be casually meeting toxic people for coffee if they were that bad. She did say he would have come to hers, but she wanted to go to coffee instead not because of the toxicity but because her flat wasn't tidy! I'm sure she wouldn't have liked any criticism for that one.

Reactions: 11
im talking about the Todrick hall concert. She said in the vlog she didn’t know his stuff and that Lucy and Lydia were staying with her. She films them when they come back. Not sure what one you’re referencing sorry
They were all meant to go to a fifth harmony gig together and Munchy pulled out last minute and told them to find a hotel while they were already on their way to London IIRC

I’ve just scrolled through L&L’s YouTube and it looks like they’ve deleted all the old vlogs/videos with Gabbie, why can’t she do the same and move on with her life?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They were all meant to go to a fifth harmony gig together and Munchy pulled out last minute and told them to find a hotel while they were already on their way to London IIRC

I’ve just scrolled through L&L’s YouTube and it looks like they’ve deleted all the old vlogs/videos with Gabbie, why can’t she do the same and move on with her life?
omg that’s hilarious why would you do that to your supposed friends 😂 in the end they all get sick of her and move on

Just watched the ‘hair transformation’ 🙄 and I don’t get it-she doesn’t show her hair properly at all at the end? Because she’s got those ruddy sunglasses on her head you can only really see the ends but even then it’s hard because of all the light behind her 🤷🏼‍♀️ That hair will have a box dye on it by the end of August 💯

Reactions: 20
I just took a look at her Instagram why has she deleted all her pre-2014 pictures?
She always had such a manic stare-smile with Zoe. It's creepy af. (Maybe she deleted them as they were before her weight loss surgery)?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
nope! I only follow other illustrators that’s why I thought it was so bizarre 😂

Reactions: 1
That poor cat. If she really loved him she would have bought a house with a garden so he could go outside, and good quality cat food. She's like a vicious child that holds a goldfish and squeezes it to death. Terrifying.

So strange to think that I'm here just getting on with my life, and she's sitting indoors in her stale pyjamas manically painting the same patch of wall over and over, with a spoonful of Nutella in one hand and a paintbrush in the other. #oneflewoverthecuckoosnest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly judging by the pictures I've seen here, I don't hate the colour; her eyebrows looked barely there with her previous hair and now they at least kind of go with the blond. Though the strawberry blond shade wasn't what she really wanted. It looks like such a high maintenance procedure and I doubt it'll ever look like what she wants it to be unless she ruins her hair with bleaches and dyes to achieve her goal. I've never dyed my hair (apart from pink streaks in early uni lol) so I don't know how having a mess of fried plastic-y hair is worth it for getting the exact colour you want. She's always so restless with how she looks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.