Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the colour of her hair looks nice, (but she looks much better with dark hair) she needs a trim though as it looks uneven or maybe she was pushing hair from the back forwards to make her hair look thicker. I do think it ages her she kind of looks like a middle aged mum on her way to do the school run now instead of someone in her 20s

Reactions: 12
How come they didn't style it for her ? I think she wears the sunglasses on her head all the time cause she hates the way her hair is so limp and flat against her head until she learns to style it whatever colour she has will look crap. She needs some volume at the roots

Reactions: 21
I just don’t understand why the hair dressers used a lightening oil when they needed to lift out old colour? Why not a bleach bath? Keeping it off the roots, assuming she wanted a true balayage they wouldn’t need to lighten as much as they would be required to do a darker root????
then after the bleach bath, go in with the balayage technique to get it to the level of lift she wants then tone it? Even if she needed to go back for a second sitting to get it even blonder?

Reactions: 16
Also I'm not sure about the UK but now a lot of places in the US, if you're just getting a drink you can't hangout there. You have to get a meal as well to be able to stay at a table. Otherwise you have to leave. And capacity levels are restricted to 25% of occupancy for indoor dining now.

She's tone deaf.
Please can someone tell me the last time she actually worked? She doesn’t even do brand deals that often anymore, what does she DO all day. Almost as big as mystery as Zoe’s office staff

LOL she just had to put a picture of her and Zoe in there didn’t she, give up gabs 😂
Omg I’m cringing. I can’t cope. They’ve not spoken in years loooool, you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors guys not everything is done on social media xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please can someone tell me the last time she actually worked? She doesn’t even do brand deals that often anymore, what does she DO all day. Almost as big as mystery as Zoe’s office staff
I think the last brand deal she done was for the skin cleanser thing 😂 Before or after that it was cat food that her cat definitely doesn't eat cus he only eats chewna, before that it was b&m/home bargains air freshener and washing detergent that she definitely doesn't use cus her skin is soooooo sensitive she doesn't wash her clothes. So no big brand deals compared to what she did before becoming a complete miserable and vile hermit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone said on here before that her hair was as voluminous as lasagne, now it’s the colour of lasagne sheets also. Consistency 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Emily is desperately trying to make it, she comments under all the Z lists posts on insta all the time
Off topic but I have an Instagram account where I upload my illustrations and I had a comment from her second account @/imhereforever which said thought I’ll drop you a comment! Have a fab day! Xx
It was so bloody bizarre! 😂 She doesn’t even follow my account

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic but I have an Instagram account where I upload my illustrations and I had a comment from her second account @/imhereforever which said thought I’ll drop you a comment! Have a fab day! Xx
It was so bloody bizarre! 😂 She doesn’t even follow my account
Hinting for a free illustration maybe? Is that a thing?

Reactions: 8
She said last week there was a hold up because of covid and it’ll be another 2 weeks till she gets them, even though she went private to speed it up 🙄 so basically she had the results and they found nothing and she’s trying to come up with another illness to have
your comment prompted me to google search and this is her exactly:
Factitious disorder imposed on self, formerly Munchausen syndrome, is a type of mental illness in which a person repeatedly acts as if he or she has a physical or mental disorder when, in truth, he or she has caused the symptoms. Munchausen syndrome is a mental illness associated with severe emotional difficulties.

here is more: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/munchausens-syndrome/

she said in an older video as she was taking a cup of medicine for her throat that basically she loves medicine, it reminds her of being young...
2CBB5B86-D819-4F0D-84E3-A04C95669628.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hinting for a free illustration maybe? Is that a thing?
probably has a bot on that account I’m afraid. Will just go and comment on random pages with the same comments, it’s v weird But people do it to try get followers/engagement

Reactions: 3
probably has a bot on that account I’m afraid. Will just go and comment on random pages with the same comments, it’s v weird But people do it to try get followers/engagement
Definitely signs of paying for comments/followers. The bots comment on random accounts to build interaction and attention. Fucks me off that they’re even counted as influencers when they pay for bots.

Reactions: 3
I think the last brand deal she done was for the skin cleanser thing 😂 Before or after that it was cat food that her cat definitely doesn't eat cus he only eats chewna, before that it was b&m/home bargains air freshener and washing detergent that she definitely doesn't use cus her skin is soooooo sensitive she doesn't wash her clothes. So no big brand deals compared to what she did before becoming a complete miserable and vile hermit 😂
Remember when she used to bang on about having her Kim K moment at her school reunion as a skinny qweeeen. Shame she’s put all the weight back on and now sells cat food for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Before the end of July

I'm gonna argue here. I had loads of warm tones in my hair and always always went orangey when I bleached it (i hated it but this is my fault due to lots of box dyes) after many years and lots of money spent it's now a cool toned blonde balyage
Exactly dude. YEARS!

EDIT- I re read my original comment and I realised I didn’t word it well. What I meant was That IF it were possible it would take AGES

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.