Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katattax

Screenshot_20200712_115118_com.instagram.android.jpg

FUCK. OFF. 😂 "please stop asking me" stop fucking plastering it all over social media for attention then. Generally people who don't want to talk about something keep it private for that exact reason you attention seeking bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140

mmm22

she already deleted everything, next post will be saying 'please stop asking me about my hair and respect my privacy </3'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
No wonder she’s always in pain.. it’s from eating slightly warm packets of handbag ham 😂 imagine how bad she must smell carrying around opened up packets of ham on the train, ew. If you did that in Australia you’d have a trail of flies following you around also, lol
*HAMBAG

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
She mimics who ever she’s around when it comes to fashion (and personality), with Zoe it was high neck Peter Pan collars, with Lucy and Lydia it was all blacks and lots of leather, with Lucy it’s this boring mom jeans and cowl neck jumpers, I honestly don’t think she knows what her own style is.
And now she just hangs around with Jane it’s older lady dresses and orthopaedic sandals??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

lira

VIP Member
"guiiiise, just becosss I've been talking about my scan for sew sew long, doesn't mean I have to tell you the results. It's my life and I'm keeping it private, just like my social life and anything that's not to do with farrow & ball. But I will say that the doctor said he's never seen anything as bad as my results, it's literally the worst thing you can think of. Now here's an ad for my M&S ham."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Elle

VIP Member
Yeah her hair looks shit but I don't really get the problem. She can just crack out the Farrow & Ball and paint over it?

• Haha
Reactions: 75

creme.egg92

Guiiiiiiiss you are all sew sew mean bullies! The doctor has called Gabby and told her it’s the worst case of gallstones they’ve ever seen! It’s sew bad they’ve taken her into surgery today and because it’s sew unique and sew sew bad they’re going to start calling them gabstones now! Obviously she isn’t on social media it’s sew sewwwwww bad and she’s in sewww much pain with her gabstones!

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Hill1994

Gabriella Lindley #14 - Botched hair, that creepy stare, the girl who preached about lockdown but doesn’t really care.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Allysplodge

Talking of being creepily close to people she barely knows, anybody remember the party at Hobbie’s house she went to where, without asking, she used Adam Waithe’s toothbrush the next day and he was disgusted and confused? Like, why would you do that?! Girl has no boundaries.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 66