Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know the context of posting these but apart from her eyebrows in the last photo, I see nothing in her "old self" that she needs to hate with such vigour. She has serious body issues and keeps wishing she looked like someone else or herself but in her own "perfect" way. She's waiting for her real life to begin once she's thin and insta worthy enough and it's really very sad to see. You can't postpone life because you're waiting to look ready for it eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't know the context of posting these but apart from her eyebrows in the last photo, I see nothing in her "old self" that she needs to hate with such vigour. She has serious body issues and keeps wishing she looked like someone else or herself but in her own "perfect" way. She's waiting for her real life to begin once she's thin and insta worthy enough and it's really very sad to see. You can't postpone life because you're waiting to look ready for it eventually.
EXACTLY THIS.
Gabby doesn’t realize that there is nothing wrong with her looks at no matter what weight she is. She is actually very pretty, and she seemed to actually live more and do more back in the day. She loved singing and actually did it. Now, for some reason, she is afraid to move towards her dreams and it seems to have gotten worse as time has gone on...it’s a shame to be wasting her life and waiting for it to come to her rather than going for it. She needs to make it happen herself, there is no “perfect time” for anything, in fact if you wait too long you miss out....
I cannot imagine having such hatred for oneself as she does.
I DO think she is unique, and she definitely has her own style for things because whatever she tries she always ends up back at what‘s “her”.
Something went wrong somewhere, and it’s distressing...
I like her, always have Or else wouldn’t watch/follow, but she is problematic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

2:07 for Gabby’s part (listen to her real accent)
shock horror that she’s STILL harping on about people being sew sew mean even back then 😳

These new insta stories where she’s eye bleeping herself.......please stop. No one needs to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s never got out of the fat kid mentality. I’ve been a fat adult, but I was never a fat kid, and I can imagine it’s really really tough. She was a fat kid her whole life until she was eighteen, and then never went down the time consuming and life changing route of losing it through diet and exercise, so she’s stuck feeling like that fat kid.
THERAPY Gabbie!
I notice her vocabulary hasn’t developed since her Wakefield College days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What I love that gabby doesn’t take in to account that lockdowns happened and she wasn’t able to go to the salon consistently for her hair to be where she wanted it in 6 months.

All she knows is that X amount of months have passed in her ‘6 month journey’ and because she has never put any work in to achieve any of her goals herself, she doesn’t realise that the 6 months she was told will now be along the lines of 9 months.

Aaaand I’ll throw my bet in to her having the box dye in bythe 7th of next month 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t stand these up close serious pouty posts she does. She makes me skin crawl off my bones. She’s honestly vile 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s the most self-absorbed person I know of. What other 26 year old ( 25? 26?) solely posts pouting pictures of themself? The only time she mentions other people is if she’s complaining about them. She’s resorted back to being that victimised fat kid, not because it makes her happy, but at least it’s familiar and ‘safe’. She knows she’s good at playing that role.

Reactions: 24
Looking back at her old vlogs, she’d reply to people so nicely, even one comment was like ‘omg she says ‘so’ in every sentence’ and she replied like ‘hahaha I know it’s so annoying!’ like just laughing at herself. Now she’s so blunt and cold towards even nice comments, it’s like something has happened which has completely changed her 😕
Social media? Lol I used to sort of get why she would just block people for any reason, and snap back at people all the time. It must get tiring after a few years of people being dicks to you just for existing. But now I think she’s just a dick for the sake of being a dick and she deserves most of the hate she gets. Her hypocrisy boils my piss and just the utter tit she comes out with. I think that’s just her and nothing to do with any social Media abuse she’s had. Infact I think she almost invites the abuse these days with the crap she comes out with. Along with her over sharing and fake illnesses 🙄

2:07 for Gabby’s part (listen to her real accent)
God I bet half or most of the people on that video cringe when they watch that back now. I was cringing and I’m not even in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm probably repeating what's already been said, but firstly why did the first hairdresser duck it up, I mean she showed her the pic and it came out ginger. Secondly I do like the new hair but I give her 2 months before she goes back dark. Her current hair will require maintenance. I love all her dresses and jumpsuits though recently, but shes just so vain.
I don’t think they fucked it up, the first appointment the hairdresser told her that the patchiness from all the box dye and all the build up couldn’t be transitioned to what she wanted it one setting, they told her it would be 6 months with appointments every 8-12 weeks, the first appointment all they did was a color stripper they didn’t dye it, box dye uses red as an undertone in most shades that’s why when they put the stripper in it almost always turns ginger. Gabby is dumb enough to to think 6 months went by why is her hair not perfect, but she was only on her second appointment, she failed to take lockdown into account.
She is the worst kind of client, hairdressers have nightmares about people like her, she expects an amazing hair transformation in 1 sitting after 10 years of abusing her har, she’s lucky she’s not bald!

Reactions: 22
I know people say she posts like a teenager but I would have been embarrassed to post crying selfies and "i wish my eyes were this colour" at even 13 years of age.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t think they fucked it up, the first appointment the hairdresser told her that the patchiness from all the box dye and all the build up couldn’t be transitioned to what she wanted it one setting, they told her it would be 6 months with appointments every 8-12 weeks, the first appointment all they did was a color stripper they didn’t dye it, box dye uses red as an undertone in most shades that’s why when they put the stripper in it almost always turns ginger. Gabby is dumb enough to to think 6 months went by why is her hair not perfect, but she was only on her second appointment, she failed to take lockdown into account.
She is the worst kind of client, hairdressers have nightmares about people like her, she expects an amazing hair transformation in 1 sitting after 10 years of abusing her har, she’s lucky she’s not bald!
I'm no professional but I know my way around bleach and that first outcome looks more like poor placement of the product (such as the stripes around the face) and an inconsistent level of saturation (causing the patchiness on the strands). Honestly if I was Gabby and had clicked so well with the first hairdresser, I would not be letting some random stylist covering the original stylist's maternity leave touch my hair with bleach without a proper consult and patch test.
I would rather discuss my desired outcome and wait a week or two for the official start that let some rando loose on my hair as I shout BALAYAGE and eat ham.

• Haha
Someone said on here before that her hair was as voluminous as lasagne, now it’s the colour of lasagne sheets also. Consistency 😍
Oh Lord Jesus 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think she actually hates her hair. She's barely even shown it since she got it done. Her hairdresser did her dirty both times, genuinely looks nothing like what she asked for
Can't blame her really after she dragged her online.. I'd be putting a highlighting cap on where you stick the hook through after that as revenge 😂

Reactions: 9
Hahahahaha that video omg even back then she was cussing everyone ... you sad sad girl. And she sounds out of breath talking too??

Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha that video omg even back then she was cussing everyone ... you sad sad girl. And she sounds out of breath talking too??
I used to motion my hands like that when I couldn't think of a word, yet Gabby is using her hands the entire time. I could feel my IQ decreasing just listening to her trying to sound eloquent and failing miserably.

• Haha
I mean... we’ve all seen these before. She’s posted them herself. Yes she was big in her teens, it’s clearly where her issues come from. Not sure what the point in your post is? Are you just fat shaming? Doesn’t sit well with me. At least make a comment or something instead of just posting five pictures of when she was overweight. If I’ve taken this the wrong way then I apologise but I can’t see it was in reply to anyone’s comment or in a certain context ? idk

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I’m sure she said she hated The Kissing Booth when it first came out? So why is she watching the sequel on the day it’s released? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm no professional but I know my way around bleach and that first outcome looks more like poor placement of the product (such as the stripes around the face) and an inconsistent level of saturation (causing the patchiness on the strands). Honestly if I was Gabby and had clicked so well with the first hairdresser, I would not be letting some random stylist covering the original stylist's maternity leave touch my hair with bleach without a proper consult and patch test.
I would rather discuss my desired outcome and wait a week or two for the official start that let some rando loose on my hair as I shout BALAYAGE and eat ham.
You're obviously using something gabby doesn't possess. Common sense. And restraint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I see those pictures of Gabby, I think how far she’s come and I think she should be proud of her body now.. but I didn’t think she looked awful as a bigger girl either. I think she has a lovely smile when she’s happy and gorgeous skin (well she did before she intentionally gets sunburnt). So what if you’re not a size 8 Gabby, Embrace your curves. But I also know that those kinds of comments can be kind of the issue. I was never a big kid because I did a lot of exercise but also had food issues as a child, I would sneak food and eat it in secret, would eat a whole block of chocolate for dinner, etc. don’t know why, I wasn’t raised like that and my brother and sister didn’t have those issues. My dad suddenly passed away when I was 17 and I dropped out of all my sports, had to drop out of year 12 before I failed, stopped going out and seeing friends and went from a size 12 to a 26 in just over a year. That is the time of your life where you should be finishing school, going off to uni, having your first relationships etc but I skipped all of that. I hated my body and how big I was and eventually all my friends moved on from me as I refused to go out and socialize because I was so uncomfortable and disgusted with who I was . I was incredibly sad and lonely. It wasn’t until I was in my 20s that I decided I don’t want to live that way anymore, got myself a job and lost a LOT of weight. I never even went on a proper first date til I was 25 and although it sucked, I was so proud of myself for finally pushing myself to get out and do it. It’s bleeping hard, emotionally and physically, even after losing a tonne of weight.. I don’t have the luxuriously of affording arm lifts and tummy tucks so now I just accept this is me, and I’m happier than I’ve ever been. I run into people that say things that are well meaning like “omg you lost soooo much weight, you look fantastic!” Or “gosh you were really were big, weren’t you?” When you’re bigger you don’t feel like they’re compliments, it just really reiterates what you feel about YOURSELF, wow, I really was disgusting and fat.. wow, I know I was fat but it’s still me on the inside.. stop focusing on my weight, I’ve already spent years focusing on it myself” and that is exactly why she needs a therapist!!! I know people don’t understand and it doesn’t bother me anymore. I can imagine these are exactly the feelings that Gabby goes through in her mind, but mixed in with the childhood bullying which I never experienced. I know Gabby thinks we are all out to get her but the thing that’s so frustrating is she just completely refuses to take any responsibility for her own unhappiness and is a quitter. Okay so you had one crappy therapy session.. so bleeping what? Try another one. Therapists aren’t there to tell you “oh you poor thing, what a victim you are!” They’re there to help you discover things about yourself and help you find solutions to move forward with your life in a healthy way. And don’t take your bleeping mother with you!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.