Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the concert and hotel incident was the first of her crazy behaviour with Lucy and Lydia, I remember she was laughing in a video with them once about when they were delayed coming to hers once because of the trains being late or cancelled, she threw a fit and told them not to come. And obviously they came anyway as they were half way there, and they were all pretending to find it funny in a video but if Gabby pulled that tit regularly I wouldn't want to be friends with her either.

Reactions: 33

I was looking for another old video and came across this one from 6 years ago.
She goes from dark brown to plat blonde, then pink, then auburn that obviously went bright red and then back to dark brown, all within what, a 2 month time frame? AND tried shoving a weave in as well.

Surprise surprise, she also didn't listen to her hairdresser back then either and then couldn't understand why nothing would work. She is no different 6 years down the line!

I have to agree with some of the other PPs that her new hair really does age her, and her best colour is dark brown. It also looks really patchy and you can just tell she isn't happy with it. Can I also take that bet it will be back brown in August? 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 19
OMG haven’t scrolled her IG in ages, who did she actually think she was kidding with that tragic jawline facetune looool. Her 2018 pics look NOTHING like she’s ever looked, so embarrassing when you can clearly see her actual face in the video in the middle
99BB0630-66C6-4CA7-B421-F50B94C11D77.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't think the concert and hotel incident was the first of her crazy behaviour with Lucy and Lydia, I remember she was laughing in a video with them once about when they were delayed coming to hers once because of the trains being late or cancelled, she threw a fit and told them not to come. And obviously they came anyway as they were half way there, and they were all pretending to find it funny in a video but if Gabby pulled that tit regularly I wouldn't want to be friends with her either.
Is that on a vlog?

Reactions: 2
Question since I honestly can't remember; what happened with Han?
Bish dared to get a bf, he watched gabbys vloga and found hannah, slid into her dms or summat. Then they broke up annnnd not sure why gabs doesnt see her. She rejects people completely over normal small blips, course it sucks when mates see less of you because they have a more important relationship going on. It will usually level out. Gabs is so intense.

Reactions: 7
Bish dared to get a bf, he watched gabbys vloga and found hannah, slid into her dms or summat. Then they broke up annnnd not sure why gabs doesnt see her. She rejects people completely over normal small blips, course it sucks when mates see less of you because they have a more important relationship going on. It will usually level out. Gabs is so intense.
I think at the time her boyfriend was diagnosed with cancer or had previously had it (I can’t remember which) and gabs probs couldn’t stand someone having a bigger illness than her

• Wow
Reactions: 12

I was looking for another old video and came across this one from 6 years ago.
She goes from dark brown to plat blonde, then pink, then auburn that obviously went bright red and then back to dark brown, all within what, a 2 month time frame?
For an April fools video she went pink, absolute bants

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm probably repeating what's already been said, but firstly why did the first hairdresser duck it up, I mean she showed her the pic and it came out ginger. Secondly I do like the new hair but I give her 2 months before she goes back dark. Her current hair will require maintenance. I love all her dresses and jumpsuits though recently, but shes just so vain.

Reactions: 6
I am wishing that someone would post under the hairdressers that she went on Insta stories and moaned about feeling so ugly then deleted the stories. She also wasn't super positive when speaking about the second stylist on her YouTube video. I am not too sure why they put a photo up of someone who reacted like that.

Reactions: 13
Looking back at her old vlogs, she’d reply to people so nicely, even one comment was like ‘omg she says ‘so’ in every sentence’ and she replied like ‘hahaha I know it’s so annoying!’ like just laughing at herself. Now she’s so blunt and cold towards even nice comments, it’s like something has happened which has completely changed her 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wait so this is the THIRD time she has gone blonde whilst on YouTube? Second time being when she had that silver hair.

Reactions: 10
I think she actually hates her hair. She's barely even shown it since she got it done. Her hairdresser did her dirty both times, genuinely looks nothing like what she asked for

Reactions: 23
I think she actually hates her hair. She's barely even shown it since she got it done. Her hairdresser did her dirty both times, genuinely looks nothing like what she asked for
I give it a week before she throws on a box dye and says “the blonde just wasn’t ‘me’, I wasn’t feeling like myself blah blah blah” she does it every time!

Reactions: 28
Looking back at her old vlogs, she’d reply to people so nicely, even one comment was like ‘omg she says ‘so’ in every sentence’ and she replied like ‘hahaha I know it’s so annoying!’ like just laughing at herself. Now she’s so blunt and cold towards even nice comments, it’s like something has happened which has completely changed her 😕
I think the person she is now is who she's always been. She's burnt out every possible friendship that could've helped her in terms of content, subscribers etc and so she doesn't see the point in putting on the nice act anymore.
Remember #bekind but Gobble doesn't need to be kind back 🤪

Reactions: 17
So what happened to her fake goth style? I know it's been a few years and obviously people's styles change but it just amuses me so much how hard she peddled the "I only wear BLACK when Im outside"/goth wedding/goth stuff. Seeing her in her Leisl dress she's obsessed with makes me think how far she's come from trying the edgy gal thing
i think about her old style all the time! i liked it so much more than the grandma dresses and sandals. what i would give to see those chunky black boots one more time... 🤭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.