Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, never posted before but.. the latest video.. comment down below if you like it.. but if you don’t like it don’t bother, what is with all these people posting online then trying to filter everything that’s said.. you have to let everyone have opinions not just delete all negativity... nastiness I understand maybe but it’s like us getting our hair done & saying to everyone... only tell me if you like it 😂 can you imagine what everyone would be walking about like if you couldn’t be told when you look silly... rant over 😂😂
your comment prompted me to google search and this is her exactly:
Factitious disorder imposed on self, formerly Munchausen syndrome, is a type of mental illness in which a person repeatedly acts as if he or she has a physical or mental disorder when, in truth, he or she has caused the symptoms. Munchausen syndrome is a mental illness associated with severe emotional difficulties.

here is more: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/munchausens-syndrome/

she said in an older video as she was taking a cup of medicine for her throat that basically she loves medicine, it reminds her of being young...View attachment 190439
Who loves to take medicine? Which video was this?

Reactions: 3
Exactly dude. YEARS!

EDIT- I re read my original comment and I realised I didn’t word it well. What I meant was That IF it were possible it would take AGES
Yep and your right it took years, lots of hairdressers and lots of money and many disasters!!

Reactions: 1
Cringing at her getting ready for a date necking that mini bottle of vodka 😂😂 wonder who the mystery man was, I don’t think she ever mentioned a boy again after this vlog?
He probably didn’t exist. She used to drive me insane with the “I’m northern I shot straight vodka”. Yes when we’re 15 and go to our first house party. You can just tell she has no concept of the real world

Reactions: 34
Cringing at her getting ready for a date necking that mini bottle of vodka 😂😂 wonder who the mystery man was, I don’t think she ever mentioned a boy again after this vlog?
Was that not the guy she put the - 💍 next to his name in her contacts after like... maybe 2 dates?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Anyone else bleeping sick of that sucky in face she does when posing and trying to make her face slimmer? It's really obvious that she is doing it and it's as bad as doing duck lips.

I also can't stand how obsessed she is with herself in that vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has liked the most recent pic on her Instagram - the one with her new hair. Is that a thing now? People like their own posts? bleeping cringe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else bleeping sick of that sucky in face she does when posing and trying to make her face slimmer? It's really obvious that she is doing it and it's as bad as doing duck lips.

I also can't stand how obsessed she is with herself in that vlog.
She's always obsessed. I cringe a lot when I see her staring at herself, pouting and posing for no reason but because she's feeling herself. Vain. A vlog she did had her singing along to music while she was getting ready and it felt so awkward watching her clearly posing and dancing about in a "I'm so silly and quirky but no really look at me I'm hot" way.
I want to try and count how many "sew", "little" and "cute"'s she does per vlog but I don't think it's worth wasting my time for that

Reactions: 9
Scroll through her Instagram, and there’s not a single human interaction, apart from Jane, since November 2018.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Does anyone else find it really weird that she has pictures of all her ex friends still on her instagram? Especially with with how vocal she’s been about cutting people out of her life and how she subtly accused L&L of being homophobic 🥴🥴

Reactions: 19
Yup. And it makes her feed look really odd, the first half is full of her friends and social life ( even if it was mostly other YouTubers), whilst the top half is completely empty of people. Pretty tragic.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it really weird that she has pictures of all her ex friends still on her instagram? Especially with with how vocal she’s been about cutting people out of her life and how she subtly accused L&L of being homophobic 🥴🥴
Her ego is too big to delete/archive photos where she thinks she looks sew sew nice with her facetuned jawline, even if it means keeping photos of people she'd rather see on a dartboard.

Reactions: 29
She claims it’s everyone else’s fault. Tweeting about how she was fed up with always being the friend to make the first move and arrange things. She said she was going to stop doing that, and look what happened, yikes.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.