Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, I’m usually a big ol’ lurker here but since I’ve not seen anyone mention it...
Did anyone catch the question of someone asking if she would go on a date with them when everything going on is over ? She answered something along the lines of « nope, my heart is very happy right now ❤ »
So mad I didn’t get a screenshot because of course it’s deleted now 😑
😇 I thought she'd delete it!
Screenshot_20200711-232541_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s been yearsss and instead of making any progress or change in her life she just seems to have regressed. She spends so much time fantasizing about how she wants her life to be (performing in musicals, hanging out with friends, having a baby) yet never actively does anything to reach those goals. She has all the free time and money to go to therapy, continue those vocal lessons she used to do, go join clubs to meet new people but she just spends her time blocking a million people on Twitter and bonding with her cat’s shet bags :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
One minute she feels so down she can’t get out of bed and the next minute her heart is so full 🙄 also her “therapy isn’t for everyone”, mental health help and support is literally for everyone! She thinks it isn’t for her because her therapist was going to make her actually do the work, Zoe talked about how her therapist makes her do home work every week. Gabby wants someone to lick her arse and tell her she’s perfect and it’s the world that’s mad. She’s distanced herself from anyone that dared stand up to her and have an opinion, but she’s allowed to voice her opinion on literally everything! It’s been 6 years since she was friends with Zoe and people enjoyed watching her content, 6 years from now she will be in the exact same place she’s in now if she doesn’t start making some changes.

Reactions: 25
One minute she feels so down she can’t get out of bed and the next minute her heart is so full 🙄 also her “therapy isn’t for everyone”, mental health help and support is literally for everyone! She thinks it isn’t for her because her therapist was going to make her actually do the work, Zoe talked about how her therapist makes her do home work every week. Gabby wants someone to lick her arse and tell her she’s perfect and it’s the world that’s mad. She’s distanced herself from anyone that dared stand up to her and have an opinion, but she’s allowed to voice her opinion on literally everything! It’s been 6 years since she was friends with Zoe and people enjoyed watching her content, 6 years from now she will be in the exact same place she’s in now if she doesn’t start making some changes.
“therapy isn’t for everyone”

it took me like 5 attempts over years before I found the right therapist, and I’ve tried different types of therapy with varying degrees of success. I find sitting and talking through my experiences just brings up old pain, I’ve already thought things through to death, so I’ve tried therapies that help deal with the emotions rather than the experiences.

but no, Munchy has tried every single thing and nothing has worked because she is so uniquely affected

Reactions: 23

it took me like 5 attempts over years before I found the right therapist, and I’ve tried different types of therapy with varying degrees of success. I find sitting and talking through my experiences just brings up old pain, I’ve already thought things through to death, so I’ve tried therapies that help deal with the emotions rather than the experiences.

but no, Munchy has tried every single thing and nothing has worked because she is so uniquely affected
Finding what works for you is so important, and I can see how traditional talking it through could be difficult. I wish Gabby would have continued on because she really does need help. Also when she said “therapy isn’t for everyone” and then continued on about how she’s healing herself, it made me worry about her followers, by implying that healing herself was easy and seeking help unnecessary, it might make them think they aren’t in need of assistance when they are.

Reactions: 14
I don't know how this works but after retirement do youtubers get any kind of pension? I cannot see Gabby lasting,and she will spend all of her money in the long run. I remember seeing some figures of her financial state and it was like 200k/year? it used to be around 300k when she first started youtube and hung out with zoe.

Reactions: 6
I don't know how this works but after retirement do youtubers get any kind of pension? I cannot see Gabby lasting,and she will spend all of her money in the long run. I remember seeing some figures of her financial state and it was like 200k/year? it used to be around 300k when she first started youtube and hung out with zoe.
Just state pension if they've paid enough NI contributions, or a private one if they've taken the steps to set that up for themselves

Reactions: 7
It would be the smart thing to do for Gabbie, to set up a private retirement fund since she refuses to further her education or work experiences. When/if youtube money dries out, she won't be thanking her past self for paying insane money to change furniture twice a year.

If she had started to go to uni or a stage training school a couple ears ago when her "fame" started dwindling, she would have had her diploma/certificate by now. I can't remember a single thing she's done in the past 5 years apart from moving between London and Brighton and buying new furniture. And she could have easily continued her channel while doing these things. All the time in the world, nothing to do.

Reactions: 17
It’s been yearsss and instead of making any progress or change in her life she just seems to have regressed. She spends so much time fantasizing about how she wants her life to be (performing in musicals, hanging out with friends, having a baby) yet never actively does anything to reach those goals. She has all the free time and money to go to therapy, continue those vocal lessons she used to do, go join clubs to meet new people but she just spends her time blocking a million people on Twitter and bonding with her cat’s shet bags :rolleyes:

I was thinking this the other day. In the time I've been following Munchy, I've got engaged, moved across the country, set up a home, got my dream job, dealt with my MH issues, repaired relationships, got married, now having a a baby. I've been making the same suggestions about her for years and she never.does.anything. I get that everyone has a different path in life but its not normal to be so stagnant in your 20s, particularly when you have essentially unlimited access to money and time.

Reactions: 36
Totally agree with everyone here.
Most youtubers seem to have projects outside of YouTube
Gobby has been sitting in her flats for years not doing anything. If she took a course or did some volunteering or got a part time real job then she’d probably have more content to film and would feel more fulfilled.

if I’d spent the last 4-5 years sat around doing not much but paint some walls and buy furniture I’d feel pretty crap too. In that time I’ve started and finished university, got engaged, moved cities and Started my career

Reactions: 23

Always thought this.
I saw Zoe London speaking about how she has art therapy and I always thought something like that would suit Gob but knowing what she’s like she’s throw a hissy fit if they made her try a new medium or something

Reactions: 8
😇 I thought she'd delete it!
View attachment 180020
"Catfish: The TV Show"
- Season 10: episode 1: Gabriella & Eeshan
After years in an on and off online relationship with Eeshan, Goblindley contacts Nev Schulman becoss she needs to know if the future father of Farrow Medallion has been telling the truth.
"He ditched me on my birthday", she said while making a sad face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She could have bought a couple of properties up north by now, to rent out for income. Property developing is something she’s implied she’d be interested in. Instead she pissed tens of thousands up the wall, renting expensive flats in London and Brighton.

Reactions: 26
Hey guys, been on holiday for a week so I’ve been trying to catch up 😰

What jumped out to my was her saying she was “made to try everything to lose weight for 2 years before surgery”

No way did she try everything for 2 years to lose weight first - she probably half-arsed the SlimFast diet for a week and gave up. And I still can’t get over the fact an 18 year old was allowed to have such a procedure, was her dodgy uncle the surgeon or something?!

Attachments

Reactions: 28
She said in her weight loss surgery video that she saw a nutritionist for a couple of years, who recommended diet plans, none of which she followed, and then prescribed her weight loss pills which she abused. duck knows why she wasn’t in therapy at that point. Jane has a lot to answer for.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
She could have bought a couple of properties up north by now, to rent out for income. Property developing is something she’s implied she’d be interested in. Instead she pissed tens of thousands up the wall, renting expensive flats in London and Brighton.
She liked a tweet the other day (which she has since unliked) about all landlords being bad which honestly just felt like a sly dig at FabHan 🙄

Reactions: 17
She liked a tweet the other day (which she has since unliked) about all landlords being bad which honestly just felt like a sly dig at FabHan 🙄
Why would she even do this as she's claimed to love every single landlord she's had, and bragged about her 'LOVELY and UNDERSTANDING' all hers were? Anything to slag someone else's profession.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.