Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today on Obvious tit Gabbie Has Taught Us

I’m watching “It Made Me Cry” and she showed a water bottle she bought from PINK @ Victoria’s Secret

“It’s so good it’s pretty much a litre. What I do is I just fill it up with water and try and drink one of these every day”

WOW :O

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Today on Obvious tit Gabbie Has Taught Us

I’m watching “It Made Me Cry” and she showed a water bottle she bought from PINK @ Victoria’s Secret

“It’s so good it’s pretty much a litre. What I do is I just fill it up with water and try and drink one of these every day”

WOW :O
to be fair i don't think she will get very dehydrated sitting on the sofa and walking 100m in a day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ultrasound picks up gallstones 95% of the time which, according to Gabbie logic, means it’s “VERY COMMON” to miss them and need an MRI. It’s absolute bullshit. And if they’re smaller than 2mm they wouldn’t be causing symptoms.
I’m not going to say my profession but I have seen numerous patients with gallstones, all of whom got diagnosed with ultrasound alone. I appreciate no test is 100% accurate so there may be a very very small minority who need further investigations. But that’s now how she’s making it out at all.
She’s so bloody ignorant and is spewing lies to everyone!

She’s also deleted that insta story since someone on her posted it. Probably because she knows she’ll get caught out.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
My mother had pain, they found gallstones immediately on a scan, got surgery like 2 days later, while she waited she was able to walk around completely fine, she just had to fast to bring down some enzyme levels. Gabbie would probably refuse surgery if they asked her to do that because fasting brings out her 'disordered eating'

She said herself that she is stubborn, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was asked to change her diet and obviously refused to #velvetvictim

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 179433

duck. OFF. 😂 "please stop asking me" stop bleeping plastering it all over social media for attention then. Generally people who don't want to talk about something keep it private for that exact reason you attention seeking bellend.
I was also coming on to say EXACTLY the same thing, even down to calling her a bellend 😂😂😂I thought I’d already commented and forgot 😝 It’s definitely about her dad. She probably only started voicing her opinion to him from the age of 10/11, hence the 15 years. Also it’s probably her mum or brother who’s privacy she wants to protect. I doubt it’s her dads. We wouldn’t know anything about it if she didn’t keep going on about it. How many times has she mentioned it now? Same as no one would be giving her advice about her diet if she didn’t ask for advice about gallstones. Stop putting your tit all over social media for attention, then telling people not to talk about it. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Also what’s the betting she will be talking to her dad as soon as she needs him for something? 😏

Also, you need to work on that first one gobby! That’s one of the main things that makes you so unlikeable. Apart from the fact you spout some absolute bollocks and you’re the biggest hypocrite on the Internet.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I was watching these videos the other day and she literally says (can’t remember at what part) that they weren’t sore at all and she has a high pain threshold. Also can’t believe the amount she talks about herself in the first one, like you got lip fillers big deal- even when she was on FaceTime to Hannah and Hannah was trying to talk about her GCSEs Gabby was speaking over her saying ‘they don’t look too swollen now’
Liar.

also to add, she also said her dad was texting her asking her basically what she was up to but she was laughing and sneakily saying ‘I’ll tell him once I’ve had them done as he will tell me not to!’ hmmm..

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m convinced she asks herself the baby name questions so she can post them. I’ve never ever ever ever in my entire life come across someone who’s this obsessed with weird baby names. She’s deranged and needs help/a straight jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
While it is shoddy editing, if you're referring to the black marks then those are the god awful tassel earrings she wore for like a year straight
Didn't she buy the same ones in multiple colours? Her taste is so fickle and entirely dependent on what's on trend, although I someone should've told her that the trend isn't always a sew sew cute look. So glad she gave up on those earrings, wish she hadn't given up on everything entirely.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she does actually have gallstones then I completely sympathise with her as mine are very painful. I can confirm the pain does come and go, it is diet related and mine were found on an ultrasound (13mm) but I am being sent for an MRI as well before hopefully having surgery. My stone is stuck and causing a blockage but I don't have a fever or jaundice. I spoke with a surgeon on Monday following a trip to a&e and I was in so much pain I hardly remember what he was telling me, but something along the lines of, if it wasn't for Covid then I would of had the operation within a week but I'm having to wait longer.. like lots of other people as unfortunately gallstones are not considered an emergency unless it's causing an infection/liver problems, which hers aren't because her bloods would show this. Kind of annoys me that she can use a&e and then decide to go private for an early scan and probably elective surgery whilst I have to wait like everyone else with a normal job.. how is she earning her money exactly to cover all this private medical care?! She also said she's had to cancel jobs and is concerned about this blah blah, but doesn't care enough to change her diet and carries on eating whatever and 'dealing with the pain' as she graciously bragged

• Sad
God, why all the RANDOMLY CAPITALISED words in this?? It's like a coded message....Nelly is that you?????? Hang in there lad
So her GP is desperate to offload her, and she's keen to get further hits of M0RPHINE (capitalised for attention)

I wish we could save Nelly, get his weight down, spot of outdoor time etc.

She's that kid we all knew in school, posting a vague status on facebook and replying to comments that said "you okay hun?" with "I don't want to talk about it, I'll pm you later x"
Yah, I'd say the tyoe to post a photo of themselves in A &E too, and revel in the concerned messages. But, she has in fact already done this.

If everyone stopped asking her, she'd lament loudly about no one caring. News flash, most people don't

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hey guys, I’m usually a big ol’ lurker here but since I’ve not seen anyone mention it...
Did anyone catch the question of someone asking if she would go on a date with them when everything going on is over ? She answered something along the lines of « nope, my heart is very happy right now ❤ »
So mad I didn’t get a screenshot because of course it’s deleted now 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 24
God, why all the RANDOMLY CAPITALISED words in this?? It's like a coded message....Nelly is that you?????? Hang in there lad
She says morphine like she has had IV morphine. Which they won't have given. I bet she had 2.5mg - 5mg of Oramorph which is a tiny dose. She is kinda bitching about the NHS here with her "make of that what you will" remark despite says they are wonderful. If they were concerned they would have admitted her, but obviously Doctor Google knows best.

Reactions: 8
The only friend we know of besides catfish Eeshan is Tabby, but Gabby stopped talking about her pretty early on in her yewchewb career I think?
It could be that, if it is her dad, she doesnt recall too much before the age of 10/11 tbh.
the toxic person is her dad, which is why she had to leave sheffield early.

Reactions: 6
I’m convinced she asks herself the baby name questions so she can post them. I’ve never ever ever ever in my entire life come across someone who’s this obsessed with weird baby names. She’s deranged and needs help/a straight jacket.
I was thinking the exact same, especially with the “do you get along with both of your parents” question. Who tf would ask such a randomly specific question like that? She’s deffo fishing for mystery/intrigue/sympathy with each and every thing she posts, she’s so calculated

Reactions: 43
I was thinking the exact same, especially with the “do you get along with both of your parents” question. Who tf would ask such a randomly specific question like that? She’s deffo fishing for mystery/intrigue/sympathy with each and every thing she posts, she’s so calculated
One time she wrote one as "Do I have any siblings?" Instead of "do you..." 😂😂😂
Edit to add: If the person from YTT with the screenshot of it has made their way here, please can you post because I don't have it 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.