Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I had no idea! That sounds absolutely awful, I hope your surgery was a success.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the only reason she opened up about her previous weight loss surgery the other day on Instagram, and talked about the difficult side of it, was to deflect from the fact that she has more surgery planned.

Reactions: 21
Yeah the scan stuff sounds suspect... I have had kidney stones twice (hereditary, I feel like I need to justify it lol because it is so commonly diet) and the second time was around a year and a half ago, I had a scan 1 month later that was booked in on my final visit when myself and the GP had agreed that it was probably gone and I had finished the meds also - I didn't even need one and they managed to arrange one quite quickly! To get one 5/6 months from now when she is in supposed unbearable pain suggests to me they aren't finding it as serious as she is making out?

Reactions: 13
Imagine she actually does have gallstones... has surgery and then what? What will be the next ailment? Answers on a postcard :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you be black listed on the NHS? Surely not getting a scan for 6 months is really telling, do we think there is a description of hypochondriac on her notes 🤣🤣
to be fair, some scans can take up to or longer than 6 months on the NHS. I was supposed to have a heart scan within a 18 week time frame of losing my sister suddenly, mine was booked for October 2019, then moved to April, then moved again to October 2020 and has since been cancelled again with no other appointment.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Easy enough for her as she doesn’t get invited to any parties. Jealous witch, that’s why she’s angry, not because of the virus. Bet if she had friends she’d not give two hoots and go. Heaven forbid people have friends and want to enjoy themselves after months of lockdown. She’d lock everyone up until 2030 if she could so she didn’t have to see pretty, young people living their lives. Get a new personality trait you tragic, unbearable bellend.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Easy enough for her as she doesn’t get invited to any parties. Jealous witch, that’s why she’s angry, not because of the virus. Bet if she had friends she’d not give two hoots and go. Heaven forbid people have friends and want to enjoy themselves after months of lockdown. She’d lock everyone up until 2030 if she could so she didn’t have to see pretty, young people living their lives. Get a new personality trait you tragic, unbearable bellend.
omg I was thinking the same thing!!!! Her envy is soooo transparent bloody hell.
I hope she sees those annoying twins and hobbie living their best lives and shakes herself in anger whilst she is on standby for zoella

• Haha
Reactions: 19
omg I was thinking the same thing!!!! Her envy is soooo transparent bloody hell.
I hope she sees those annoying twins and hobbie living their best lives and shakes herself in anger whilst she is on standby for zoella
When I read this post it made me wonder is she actually staying in Brighton hoping that’s she and Zoe might become friends again some day? It seems like she would have been better off moving to the country where she could have a house with no neighbors to complain about their walking in their flat in the middle of the day. I just can’t figure out what her connection to the area is, she doesn’t like crowds, she never goes to the beach, she isn’t active in the community, and she has no friends in the area. It seems like she moved there to be close to Zoe and when she had the falling out with the twins in London she moved back hoping to rekindle with Zoe.

Reactions: 28
to be fair, some scans can take up to or longer than 6 months on the NHS. I was supposed to have a heart scan within a 18 week time frame of losing my sister suddenly, mine was booked for October 2019, then moved to April, then moved again to October 2020 and has since been cancelled again with no other appointment.
Contact PALS or the secretary for the team.. can almost guarantee the admin for the team hasn't looked at notes before deciding whose appointment to bump. Hope you manage to get booked back in very soon!

Reactions: 8
I think her channel would be so much more successful if she posted more curated and produced content (such as routine videos, tips and tricks videos etc) with the occasional vlog of something cool she's doing (such as behind the scenes of a PR event, day out at the beach etc).
She over shares so much that I think she's burning out. We don't need to see what ailments she's suffering from or what she eats in a day. It's also really demotivating to see her slobby PJs with no hair/makeup done every single video/Instagram post.
And if she is genuinely suffering with an illness or her mental health then why not step back from the content creation and just rest and focus on recovery? No one wants to see a half arsed video of you reorganizing your flipping paint cans or taking your rubbish out.
It's simple -
9,000 steps a day
8 hours of sleep
7 glasses of water
6 mins of meditation
5 servings of fruits and vegetables
4 breaks for mind and body
3 meals and 3 healthy snacks
2 hours of no phone before bed
1 session of exercise

If she can't pull that off in her empty days then maybe she needs to have a different kind of conversation with her doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think her channel would be so much more successful if she posted more curated and produced content (such as routine videos, tips and tricks videos etc) with the occasional vlog of something cool she's doing (such as behind the scenes of a PR event, day out at the beach etc).
She over shares so much that I think she's burning out. We don't need to see what ailments she's suffering from or what she eats in a day. It's also really demotivating to see her slobby PJs with no hair/makeup done every single video/Instagram post.
And if she is genuinely suffering with an illness or her mental health then why not step back from the content creation and just rest and focus on recovery? No one wants to see a half arsed video of you reorganizing your flipping paint cans or taking your rubbish out.
It's simple -
9,000 steps a day
8 hours of sleep
7 glasses of water
6 mins of meditation
1 session of exercise

If she can't pull that off in her empty days then maybe she needs to have a different kind of conversation with her doctor.
She could turn half of those things into videos too
"Trying new recipes"
"I meditated every day for a month and this is what happened"
"I distanced myself from social media and here are the results"
"I tried taking 9000 steps a day during lockdown"
"Making over my daytime schedule"

But unfortunately for her she already slagged off all of those types of videos when her "friends" and youtube acquaintances were doing challenges.

I actually love videos by other ill people because it makes me feel not so alone. She could have done things like
"Trying a gallstone friendly diet"
"My flare up plan"
"What I keep in my bag, hospital appointment edition"
Which all sound hilarious for her considering we know she's doing nothing to help herself right now 😂 Actual chronic illness vloggers pull those videos off really well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She could turn half of those things into videos too
"Trying new recipes"
"I meditated every day for a month and this is what happened"
"I distanced myself from social media and here are the results"
"I tried taking 9000 steps a day during lockdown"
"Making over my daytime schedule"

But unfortunately for her she already slagged off all of those types of videos when her "friends" and youtube acquaintances were doing challenges.

I actually love videos by other ill people because it makes me feel not so alone. She could have done things like
"Trying a gallstone friendly diet"
"My flare up plan"
"What I keep in my bag, hospital appointment edition"
Which all sound hilarious for her considering we know she's doing nothing to help herself right now 😂 Actual chronic illness vloggers pull those videos off really well
She did the “Walking 10,000 steps a day as a lazy person” challenge and did 3 days (if that). Had to involve a full fat Starbucks as her treat for doing it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
the amount of single use plastic she wastes in starbs is disgusting. if she knows she is going to starbucks i dont understand why she wouldn't purchase a reuseable cup (pre-covid as theyre not accepting them rn)
shes one of the most selfish people ive come across

Reactions: 15
the amount of single use plastic she wastes in starbs is disgusting. if she knows she is going to starbucks i dont understand why she wouldn't purchase a reuseable cup (pre-covid as theyre not accepting them rn)
shes one of the most selfish people ive come across
I’m fairly sure she has a collection of them already but “forgets” to take them.

Reactions: 21
hahah was a SHOCK, probs just for the 'aesTheTIc'
One for each of her personalities:
The miserable goth
The West End wannabe
The painter and decorator
The interior designer
The ham ambassador
The cat litter hoarder
The sew sew quirky hermit
The single white female
The Hobbie Stuart fan club President
The perpetual victim
Etc etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's simple -
9,000 steps a day
8 hours of sleep
7 glasses of water
6 mins of meditation
1 session of exercise

Did anyone else read this to the tune of 12 days of Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She did the “Walking 10,000 steps a day as a lazy person” challenge and did 3 days (if that). Had to involve a full fat Starbucks as her treat for doing it!
Did she ever post that video she said she was filming about waking up at 6am every day?
How that is a challenge I have no idea, but I don't recall seeing it after she went on about it for a month straight

Reactions: 13
I don't know what her sleep schedule is, but personally waking up very late and going to bed at the crack of dawn was my way of giving into my mental health issues. I wasn't employed at the time and the more daytime I had, the worse I felt for doing jack all. At night, I didn't feel the pressure to be productive as it was a socially acceptable time to rest and not do work, so I shifted my sleep schedule as I got worse.

I'm not saying that night owls are depressed and unproductive by the way! People have different metabolisms and different habits. I work and function much better at early hours of the day so my response to my issues was definitely a terrible coping mechanism. Does she find it challenging to wake up early because she's naturally nocturnal or because she hasn't been subjected to a work schedule she didn't like once in her life and she has very little that fills her days? I'd be interested to see how she copes with an early rising time but I'm guessing it'll be longer days and emptier still.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.