Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m certain she just asks herself the questions!!

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She doesn't have any interests that people down already know everything about so how embarrassing it must be for her when she puts that box up for people to ask questions and she gets nothing. She obviously sends them herself and probably gets George to throw a couple in to shake it up. If they were genuine questions from followers, she'd screenshot it and be like "sew sew many questions guiiiise, I'll try to get through them all but I'm in sew sew sew much pain and I've run out of trammies ✌🏽"

Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t be shocked if the ‘gallstones’ was actually constipation caused by her terrible diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Today on Obvious tit Gabbie Has Taught Us

I’m watching “It Made Me Cry” and she showed a water bottle she bought from PINK @ Victoria’s Secret

“It’s so good it’s pretty much a litre. What I do is I just fill it up with water and try and drink one of these every day”

WOW :O
How many of these damn bottles has she bought?! Gabby, if you can’t even manage to stick to ONE bottle and are unable to drink one litter of water... good luck trying to accomplish anything else.

I was watching these videos the other day and she literally says (can’t remember at what part) that they weren’t sore at all and she has a high pain threshold.
She’s definitely said this in a 50 facts about me video when talking about wanting a sleeve. Could be the one where she states she is afraid of the colour red..... while wearing a red top 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘I’ll tell him once I’ve had them done as he will tell me not to!’ hmmm..
That’s all the proof I need. Her dad is definitely toxic! Funny that if she had of told him and he discouraged her... she wouldn’t have ended up with a “botched” procedure on her face lol

Reactions: 5
Hey guys, I’m usually a big ol’ lurker here but since I’ve not seen anyone mention it...
Did anyone catch the question of someone asking if she would go on a date with them when everything going on is over ? She answered something along the lines of « nope, my heart is very happy right now ❤ »
So mad I didn’t get a screenshot because of course it’s deleted now 😑
I think she’s probably quite embarrassed/jealous that George has found a girlfriend and so has made up that she’s seeing someone also... when would she have time anyway, she’s been with Jane 24/7 lately? And doesn’t leave the house? It’s quite sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yet she does nothing to try to better herself or her existence at all...

She might be experiencing dumping syndrome.
It's common after WLS and can be triggered if you drink too close to eating (30 mins before, 30 mins after) or eat too much in one go.
Early dumping syndrome symptoms include: Nausea, palpitations, sweating, bloating and cramping.

Had completely forgotten about it until I watched a video by someone else who has had WLS

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe someone would ask her for advice on WLS when she’s literally the poster girl for what not to do 🙄🙄
to be fair, I think she’s given a decent response here. She’s not saying yep do it!! She’s saying it’s hard and advising these girls to try other options first. At least she’s not promoting it as the only way.

Reactions: 15
Nice to see Gabbs hasn’t scared away George’s girlfriend yet 😂

Imagine following your boyfriend’s sister on insta and seeing all these endless stories about their fake gallstones!
Whoever said she looks like Zoella... I cannot unsee it. Gobby must be furious. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know, for someone who is still SO focused on her school bullies, you’d think she wouldn’t want to saddle her hypothetical children with stupid af names that will definitely guarantee that they will get bullied.

Reactions: 41
She absolutely writes those questions herself, lol. I think George or her mum have told her to stop writing too much personal stuff about her family online (as would I) she’s still seething inside, so she’s doing that instead.

Reactions: 11
I’m certain she just asks herself the questions!!

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Tbh i think most of them do. To make sure they can talk about what they want.

So subtle.

She doesn't like her Dad because they are too similar, he probably doesn't like her either. Families don't have to always like each other, just respect and love them. They aren't perfect but usually they will have made personal sacrifices for your happiness. She's so blinkered.

Reactions: 9
Yet she does nothing to try to better herself or her existence at all...

She might be experiencing dumping syndrome.
It's common after WLS and can be triggered if you drink too close to eating (30 mins before, 30 mins after) or eat too much in one go.
Early dumping syndrome symptoms include: Nausea, palpitations, sweating, bloating and cramping.

Had completely forgotten about it until I watched a video by someone else who has had WLS
But, then you realise you have to get up and, though tired from not enough quality sleep, go to your minimum wage, boring, repetitive, thankless job for 8 hours because you are an adult with responsibilities and dependants. And you have to be polite and pleasant as your work colleagues feel the same, and don't want to hear you moan.

I mean this woman is such a glass half empty person. She'd leave you drained after a bit. No wonder hobby wouldn't be her bf

Reactions: 18
That tweet is really sad and I almost want to feel sorry for her... but the truth is she’s in such a privileged position and completely fails to recognise or appreciate that. She can do whatever she wants. She says she’s seeeww interested in singing/theatre and interior design... pursue those then??
Instead of bitching about everyone going and reconnecting with friends and loved ones, why doesn’t she do that? Or try and actually make some new friends?
But she won’t because she’s lazy and stuck in her ways, and gets a weird kick from random strangers giving her attention and sympathy.

Reactions: 16
This is worrying. She needs to speak to her GP or her mum rather than putting this stuff online

some bellend in the comments replied with “you need a baby”. Yeah that’s the answer to cure mental health issues bring a child into it. People are so dumb. If your mental state is this low that’s the last thing you would ever do.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.