Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ejo27

Chatty Member
Can her mum or brother or anyone please intervene about posting videos or photos of her crying. It is actually quite unsettling

Reactions: 56

Swipeuplikeandshare

I don’t know what I’m more excited for - seeing the hair or hearing the scan results

I’ve booked the week off work in anticipation!!😝

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Lola123

VIP Member
Can you be black listed on the NHS? Surely not getting a scan for 6 months is really telling, do we think there is a description of hypochondriac on her notes 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ejo27

Chatty Member
I also find it incredibly disrespectful to her hairdresser. She has mentioned and shown the salon in videos so they will be aware of her platfrom. Slating the job they have done publically (yet no doubt refusing to show it) and expecting them to be thrilled about "fixing it" is a bit rich. Some people value their reputation Gabby

Wickedtown

VIP Member
🙄🙄🙄 she’s such an attention seeker. I really don’t understand this mentality.
She clearly cut her dad off for a reason, it was completely her choice, so why would she feel sad about any future children growing up without an allegedly toxic person?
Also you’re so far from having children Gabs, why waste your time worrying about this kind of stuff? Cross that bridge if you ever come to it...
It’s actually shocking and worrying that she thinks nothing of having these conversations with internet acquaintances over a public platform like Twitter. This should very much be a private matter, not something she splashes all over social media just to make her life seem more tragic and intriguing than it actually is

thelittlebee

Doesn’t matter what colour her hair is because it will be scrapped up into the trunchbull bun never to be seen again in a day or two

• Haha

callmegracie

VIP Member
so she said that she wasn't allowed to go out to the bin a few months ago but now she's fine with eating food in a hair salon? :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I was thinking the exact same, especially with the “do you get along with both of your parents” question. Who tf would ask such a randomly specific question like that? She’s deffo fishing for mystery/intrigue/sympathy with each and every thing she posts, she’s so calculated
One time she wrote one as "Do I have any siblings?" Instead of "do you..." 😂😂😂
Edit to add: If the person from YTT with the screenshot of it has made their way here, please can you post because I don't have it 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

creme.egg92

Zoe chose dicks before chicks.
Zoe chose her boyfriend over a weird friend who got into a very public and unnecessary argument with said boyfriend over something that Gabby was being a hypocrite about (moaning Vessel was all about the money when she does/did profit from Youtube as her main job). I'd 100% do the same tbh! Gabby got cocky thinking she'd be more important to Zoe or that their friendship would withstand her being a dick to her boyfriend on social media? I don't like Alfie at all but on that particular incident Gabby needed taking down a peg and he did that, that's all

• Heart

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Looool she’s been walking about with that orange hair for three months, whatever it looks like now has surely got to be better?! She literally is insane

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
She clearly cut her dad off for a reason, it was completely her choice, so why would she feel sad about any future children growing up without an allegedly toxic person?
Also you’re so far from having children Gabs, why waste your time worrying about this kind of stuff? Cross that bridge if you ever come to it...
She’ll openly slate her “toxic” dad but as soon as someone asks her about it, I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT IT IT’S PRIVATE. Fuck off Gabby you can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 51

dramallama123

Chatty Member
I find it hilarious she’s stuffing her face at the hairdressers (a non essential journey) after kicking up a right stink on Twitter.
hardly the most hygienic thing to be doing whilst sat having your hair done is it

Sockmonkey

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha