Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Poor cat. This is more disturbing than she realises. Stop. Leave him alone, treat him with respect and dignity, he's a living, breathing being who does not want that from her.
Exactly it's so messed up, some will say it's just a cat but it's actually her responsibility to take care of him and respect him. Imagine if this was a child and she treated him/her the same way. It's so disgusting to even think about but seeing as she sees her cat like an actual human child, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't understand what boundaries are 😱😱😱

Reactions: 23
She’s deleted all of her stories relating to getting her hair done today 🤣 we know there’s definitely some blonde in there because she showed a bit of blond near the foil on her hair can’t wait to see the box dye she puts on it tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s also deleted the stories she posted after the crying drama where she was signing a song and asked us what is was (or something along those lines). Literally never know anyone who deletes stories like she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OF COURSE her hair didn't work out. Does anything ever go right for her? She's always, always the victim. I don't understand how anyone lives their life like that. No wonder she's miserable.

Reactions: 30
woah there sport, easy now... why not just be excited for the weekend now? why not enjoy your new hair? why not just enjoy NOW.
I swear she needs to be shaken like a Polaroid picture.....

View attachment 185154
Because winter will magically make everything better. Just like getting her hair done.

The pictures of nelly... the first one is wtf?! The second one... so she has a scat fetish and is into beastiality. What the duck is wrong with this person?

OF COURSE her hair didn't work out. Does anything ever go right for her? She's always, always the victim. I don't understand how anyone lives their life like that. No wonder she's miserable.
Guess it’s what happens when you are unable to accomplish anything in your life and this is your only way of getting any sort of attention and praises.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her Twitter bio says be kind to people but has she ever tried.. and this might be wild.. being kind to herself?

Reactions: 25
I don’t know what I’m more excited for - seeing the hair or hearing the scan results

I’ve booked the week off work in anticipation!!😝

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She needs a decent hairdresser. Mine is worth his weight in gold. All done in one day/few hours.
Can confirm that the salon she goes to and the lady she’s sees are both incredible. This is no reflection on them, this is her being a twit as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I would like to say that I had hair that was full of box dye and wanted a similar look that she is going for... it took years and many many hairdressers before I found the right one and got my hair to a level to get the colour how I wanted it to be. Her hair was very red / orange still so gonna take ages. That is the problem with using box dyes they have loads of red undertones. She just needs to be patient. I bet it doesnt look that bad at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m willing to bet her hair looks fine, she’s never happy with anything because she always thinks what ever she’s doing will “fix” her and make her love herself, whether it’s new hair, new clothes, weight loss, surgeries, she’s always thinking once she’s got X she’ll be happy, but she won’t be happy until she gets her ass some psychological help, having newly colored hair will not fix the years of unhappiness and bitterness this girl has.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Exactly it's so messed up, some will say it's just a cat but it's actually her responsibility to take care of him and respect him. Imagine if this was a child and she treated him/her the same way. It's so disgusting to even think about but seeing as she sees her cat like an actual human child, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't understand what boundaries are 😱😱😱
This 🔝🔝🔝🔝100%

Wtf is wrong with her. Abusing her poor cat who is dependant on her. Dominating her mother, trying to control all her friendships, the awful dating experience (awful for the others) forcing the BEST MATE title on hobby after he spurned her.

Regarding her hair - just get a pixie cut and start from scratch again.

Reactions: 12
Her problem each and every single time is that she gets her hair done and she is still bigger than she wants to be and has an ugly personality. Such a childish mentality that she thinks a different hairstyle is going to give her a total makeover each time.

Reactions: 24
How many times has she had her hair done and said she’s hated it it must be best on 5 times now? All I saw was a bit of blonde but she wanted blonde?! When is she going to grow up?!

Reactions: 22
Imagine if she deleted them because the salon caught wind of her whinging, made her delete them and now they’ve banned her from using their services again - in an ideal world..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The thing is she knew it wasn’t gonna be exactly the same as the pictures she showed. When she first went to the salon they told her it was going to be a journey and she would have to go back multiple times. She had her hair stripped like twice? And then one session of actual colouring so obviously it wouldn’t look like the pictures just yet

Reactions: 8
They follow her so it's likely 👀
:ROFLMAO: She’s such an embarrassment to herself and others, seriously a grown adult crying in a salon because she didn’t get instant results. Not only that but she’s essentially giving the salon a bad name too and they probably saw it too.

Reactions: 17
In my head I'm imagining it's like that moment in Fleabag where the sister gets a bad haircut that makes her look like a pencil, but in reality Gobs is probably just upset that it's not quite the right shade of blonde.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.