Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizard Queen

😇 I thought she'd delete it!
View attachment 180020
"Catfish: The TV Show"
- Season 10: episode 1: Gabriella & Eeshan
After years in an on and off online relationship with Eeshan, Goblindley contacts Nev Schulman becoss she needs to know if the future father of Farrow Medallion has been telling the truth.
"He ditched me on my birthday", she said while making a sad face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

anon1997

I’m convinced she asks herself the baby name questions so she can post them. I’ve never ever ever ever in my entire life come across someone who’s this obsessed with weird baby names. She’s deranged and needs help/a straight jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
It's hilarious that she won't show her hair when most of the time she films with it looking like two greasy strands on top of an egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I think it's quite tone deaf to go and work in a coffee shop at the moment. They have less tables due to social distancing guidelines so hogging one all day while you sit and doodle is selfish - I'm sure lots of people would like to pop in for a drink and a snack.

Reactions: 64

ECH

VIP Member
I know dyeing your hair takes hours but can she really not go without snacks in that time?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

lira

VIP Member
I thought I'd make the new thread since the old one has gone beyond page 50 😂 @Elle yours got the most votes so thanks for the title, sadly had to shorten it a bit!
TDLR of recent events:
Munchy finally had her scan yesterday, followed by a Starbucks (shout out to whoever predicted that one!)
Gave a lecture on wearing a mask only after she received one from the hospital, otherwise has shown no previous inclination for wearing one, whilst being chauffeured up and down the country by Jane.
Hates the fact that pubs have reopened as it is just filled with middle aged men looking to get smashed.
Has cut someone toxic out of her life, most likely suspect is her father.
Despite being in sew sew much pain, she has been hauling furniture between rooms with no problems.
Sorry these are just the ones I remember off the top of my head!

• Haha
  • Heart

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
At the start she says that "they're trying to figure out what's going on" instead of her usual "i've got suspected gallstones and i'm waiting for results" which shows that yes, she had her results and they told her the scan found nothing.

• Haha

BoomBoomPow

Well.. just Like Gabriella’s birthday, Scan day has been and gone with no fanfare :( I’m so disappointed. I was waiting for the celebrations!! A bit like when she asked Lucy and Lydia what they’d do when she dyes her hair blonde.. I was hoping she’d ask us what we’d do when she is diagnosed! I was thinking we could all decorate stones in beautiful colours and bury them in the dirt to symbolize the struggles she has been through and come together as one, united, in prayer and suffering as we thinking of poor, poor Gabriella, unable to move from her couch.
By the way.. did anyone’s mum’s ever sarcastically tell them “don’t give yourself a hernia” when you were younger and lazed around and didn’t do jobs you were supposed to or did it with a really sulky attitude cos you didn’t wanna do it in the first place? Maybe she’s literally given herself a hernia moving furniture lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Randomlyorange

She’s just posted a tiktok on her story about not having a dad to walk her down the aisle and hardly anyone there for her side

1. She’s never gonna get married if she doesn’t stop being a moron
2. Clearly baiting people to ask about her dad
3. Why are you thinking about this when you’re as single as anyone could be! You can’t marry your mother Munchy lol

Can we imagine for a second what gobbs wedding would be like - walking down the aisle to one of her covers, ham and Starbucks for the wedding meal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

missmisty

That’s just such a lie that her results aren’t back 🤦🏼‍♀️ she paid for a private scan, they’re not running behind. I had a private MRI during the lockdown and had the results back within 48 hours. She’s been told she hasn’t got Gobblestones and can’t think of her next self diagnosis 😂

Reactions: 60