Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s she doing? Bet she stayed up all night eating pasta and watching Netflix, slept until 3 and now she’s frantically dyeing her hair with the box dye I bet she’s got stockpiled.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to agree with a previous poster about Gobble crying after getting her hair coloured. I work with young adults with complex mental health issues and developing a reaction to (something small and changeable to ourselves) is not uncommon. The adults I see in work have long standing clinical depression, anxiety, bipolar etc. If my child was as vocal as Gobblestones is on social media about her declining mental health, ringing me while having a panic attack and crying publicly about a hair colour I would like to think I would have stepped in to ensure she got the help she needs.

By no means am I trying to parent bash as Gobble is an adult and Jane the Slave can only do so much but I don't think I could be 6+ hours away while my child was seemingly appearing worse and worse online. I can only imagine what her private conversations are like.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she's been out to Starbucks it can't be that bad...
Might have ordered in.. are Starbucks on deliveroo or uber eats?
Though, i'm sure you're right and she is making a mountain out of a mole hill. Heaven only knows what she doesn't instagram/tweet about

Reactions: 7
Fair play to George... his girlfriend is really beautiful (albeit she looks like Zoella lol).
I note Gobby didn’t like the pic though... bitter much?
His girlfriends body language is a bit off there. I think he is probably more into her than she is him. He is punching above his weight.

Reactions: 15
The story of her hair has stopped us all talking about the scan and the hospital.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
This! The hairdresser would have explained to her it's going to be a process. She doesn't have a big event tomorrow. Just go home, condition loads and they'll lighten it again in a few weeks. If they genuinely do bleach again next week it will be shite condition.

Also stop crying into your phone camera you're a grown adult.
Jesus, I remember the days of writing how miserable I was and showing mopey pictures for attention...when I was twelve. She's stuck in such a teenage state, why can't she just stop having her mum run round with her and do something? To begin with, she could share the hair, I'm so curious

Exactly it's so messed up, some will say it's just a cat but it's actually her responsibility to take care of him and respect him. Imagine if this was a child and she treated him/her the same way. It's so disgusting to even think about but seeing as she sees her cat like an actual human child, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't understand what boundaries are 😱😱😱
God, she's dirty. I wouldn't dream of doing any sort of pictures like that with my cat, not only is it weird but once again it's related to poo/smelly stuff. Filthy. With the boundaries, I wouldn't be surprised if that's why she struggles with friends or youtubers, she clings on to people (Zoe) and probably sends/says a lot of creepy stuff. Not to mention the farting she did with Zoe, she's probably done one too many poo related things like showing friends her poo for fun or something. I can imagine she's the sort to want to share a bed or even a shower or something with her besties.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus, I remember the days of writing how miserable I was and showing mopey pictures for attention...when I was twelve. She's stuck in such a teenage state, why can't she just stop having her mum run round with her and do something? To begin with, she could share the hair, I'm so curious

God, she's dirty. I wouldn't dream of doing any sort of pictures like that with my cat, not only is it weird but once again it's related to poo/smelly stuff. Filthy. With the boundaries, I wouldn't be surprised if that's why she struggles with friends or youtubers, she clings on to people (Zoe) and probably sends/says a lot of creepy stuff. Not to mention the farting she did with Zoe, she's probably done one too many poo related things like showing friends her poo for fun or something. I can imagine she's the sort to want to share a bed or even a shower or something with her besties.
tbf I’ve shared a bed with my girlfriends, but only when they’ve had a one bed place or room and there’s nowhere else to sleep. But this is with people I’ve know for years. I’ve shared with family too but not parents.

Reactions: 6
tbf I’ve shared a bed with my girlfriends, but only when they’ve had a one bed place or room and there’s nowhere else to sleep. But this is with people I’ve know for years. I’ve shared with family too but not parents.
I know lots of people do, I just mean in a weird, crossing the boundaries kind of way! Like creepy snuggling up or something to people she's not that close to :)

Reactions: 6
🙄🙄🙄 she’s such an attention seeker. I really don’t understand this mentality.
She clearly cut her dad off for a reason, it was completely her choice, so why would she feel sad about any future children growing up without an allegedly toxic person?
Also you’re so far from having children Gabs, why waste your time worrying about this kind of stuff? Cross that bridge if you ever come to it...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I think they mean gabby really wanting to share a bed with someone, to the point where it's overly clingy and weird. Like for example with Gabbys mum how her and gabby always seem to share a bed even if there's a spare bed available. I've shared beds with friends but that's only because there is no other bed for them.

Reactions: 11
She clearly cut her dad off for a reason, it was completely her choice, so why would she feel sad about any future children growing up without an allegedly toxic person?
Also you’re so far from having children Gabs, why waste your time worrying about this kind of stuff? Cross that bridge if you ever come to it...
She’ll openly slate her “toxic” dad but as soon as someone asks her about it, I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT IT IT’S PRIVATE. duck off Gabby you can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 51
It’s actually shocking and worrying that she thinks nothing of having these conversations with internet acquaintances over a public platform like Twitter. This should very much be a private matter, not something she splashes all over social media just to make her life seem more tragic and intriguing than it actually is

Reactions: 54
So she’s 100% cut her dad out of her life then. This is just another thing for her to try and get sympathy over. It was your choice Gaby

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.