Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahsauras

She will probably put up an insta story 'confirming' she has gallstones but without actually showing any proof of that. And then will follow up with "guys my pain is sew sew bad and the doctors said I have the worst case of gallstones they've EVER SEEN and so I have to have surgery immediately omg see I told you I wasn't lying!!... Now let's cut to an ad for cat food and showing me painting another wall"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

creme.egg92

It would be such a great point of character development for her to just say “Thank goodness, I don’t have gallstones and I’m not horribly ill, what a relief, thanks everyone for asking after me” instead of pretending it didn’t happen now. Why can’t she grow up. She has so many regular opportunities to show she’s matured a bit and she doesn’t take them. Car crash of a human being tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Bexkyxx4

Gabriella Lindley #14 my flat isn’t clean, worst gallstones they’ve seen, I love my snacks, I’m the Hambag queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Truth2010

Are you serious... flat share 😂 this girl would fire out passive aggressive tweets every minute. No one deserves to suffer in a space with gabby in it, she is toxic and vile.

Reactions: 48

Heyitsjoshh

I used to really like this girl and follow her quite happily then I started to notice some small things that just made her seem like a bit of a dick. A week or so ago when she was in agony she posted to her Instagram stories telling to people to Fuck off telling her what to eat to cope with her kidney/gall stones and how it’s not cool to tell someone with an eating disorder what to eat etc. Sent her a polite message just reminding her to be kind to people and that maybe not everyone knew of her eating disorder and they were just trying to help. Long story short I hadn’t noticed her posting a story for a while and she didn’t come up in a search. She actually blocked me for calling her out, politely and without being abusive etc. Can’t believe she still has management with the way she carries on on social media. Smh. Also those recent ads she’s been doing were very cringe 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 47

itsapanda

If gabby has taught me anything, it's that no matter how much money you have, or how skinny you are, or how many materials you own, or how many lies you tell, if you don't deal with the things you're avoiding chronically, your life will be shit regardless.

• Heart

Celery16

VIP Member
She said in her weight loss surgery video that she saw a nutritionist for a couple of years, who recommended diet plans, none of which she followed, and then prescribed her weight loss pills which she abused. Fuck knows why she wasn’t in therapy at that point. Jane has a lot to answer for.

• Wow

Tintin93

This is all down to her unhealthy ways of expecting results for everything instantly. She wants instant weight loss results, instant hair make overs and thinks she can just pay for instant happiness. GET THERAPY.

epicmature

Chatty Member
No one tell Gabby that Zoe’s old house in Wiltshire is up for sale on right move. It still has her old wallpaper up. She’ll buy it and create a shrine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Someone said on here before that her hair was as voluminous as lasagne, now it’s the colour of lasagne sheets also. Consistency 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 46