Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girls behaviour/attitude is why she’s not successful or relevant anymore. She must be so annoyed that she used to have a primark range etc now no one cares . Sad thing is she’s done it to herself by playing this victim role to the point she cut everyone off

Reactions: 18
Imagine if George got married though. I bet Gabby would throw a tantrum in the middle of the church or fake feeling ill so she could get all the attention. Imagine if he does end up having kids some day (no reason why he wouldn't) and Gabby is still living in her stinking flat, hiding cat litter under the bed, and being told 'sorry dear I'm helping George out with the kiddies' when she phones for slave Jane.

Reactions: 34
Maybe this young lady has a brother who could court young gabriella?

A double spring wedding tattlers! A Blessed day indeed!

(Reading & watching Austen atm)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she’s 100% cut her dad out of her life then. This is just another thing for her to try and get sympathy over. It was your choice Gaby
Unfortunately he still lives with Jane so unless Gabby quits buying more and more junk to rearrange her flat and buy one or other parent out of the house so they can go their separate ways she will still have to deal with him. But she loves it because it feeds her drama bullshit.

Reactions: 17
Her London apartment tour popped up in my recommended from Sept 2015 (the apartment with the big shelves), I just watched it and I genuinely didn’t recognise a single item of furniture or even little knickknacks as something she still has now. Not a cushion, not a lamp, not a little ornament on the shelf that she loved so much.
Isn’t that insane?
Of course I could be wrong I don’t know her flat inside out but considering it’s the only thing she has to talk about I think we all know it pretty well 😂

Reactions: 31
This was all I could find...View attachment 186460
Weirdest and creepiest way to say you fancy someone.

He will have run a million miles away from her. I mean I get it, Adam is attractive and probably not as much of a fuckboi as he trys to portray himself as being. But all using his toothbrush is going to do is creep someone out.

I wouldn't use the toothbrush of someone I was married to never mind a random guy.

Reactions: 8
She hasn't posted a video since the 30th June or an Instagram photo since the 4th July. How can she actuallt expect to continue like this and be able to survive financially. She is literally doing sweet F all

Reactions: 43
She hasn't posted a video since the 30th June or an Instagram photo since the 4th July. How can she actuallt expect to continue like this and be able to survive financially. She is literally doing sweet F all
Wow. How does she continue to make money?? I don’t really know how the YouTube income works. Does she get ad revenue on all her old videos for ever?

Reactions: 12
Wow. How does she continue to make money?? I don’t really know how the YouTube income works. Does she get ad revenue on all her old videos for ever?
She's likely easily making £200k+ a year barely posting, Ingrid Nielsen did a video on how much she makes and in 2018 it was just under $1 million, and in 2019 close to $400k. You get paid for new views forever regardless of when the videos posted. Gab probably makes around half of that and sponsorships probably pay her a few thousand per video. No doubt she'll post another ad before the end of the month.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And her grandparents inheritance. Racist Chris constantly bangs on about ‘working hard’ when his daughter is the polar opposite.

Reactions: 8
Ali Abdaal posted a video titled 'How Much Money I Earn in a Week as a Doctor & Youtuber' and it's shocking.
Not only does the vast majority of his earnings come from his online presence even tho he is a doctor (!), a huge amount of his online income comes from his passive earnings from old videos and content he created forever ago (not all from YT, but still).
It's probably the single most influential video I've seen in terms of changing my perspective on just how much you can make online, and how you can come to rely on passive earnings in which you do literally nothing as a stable, lucrative income.
(No shame on Ali, he's incredible and so is his work ethic. Gabs' earnings are likely nowhere near as high as his but I presume she makes a lot by literally relying on her old 'work')
edit - spelling

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Not to mention every known thing that makes you ill in pregnancy, she'd get!
Yeah I can see it now.

Feet swell up from lack of use - 'Has anyone had pre-eclampsia my feet are sew sew swollen'

Trapped fart from terrible diet - click bait vlog title 'I'm in early labour???'

In all seriousness I really hope she doesn't rush into having a kid. Pregnancy is incredibly challenging even with a husband, friends and family support.

Reactions: 18
Looool she’s been walking about with that orange hair for three months, whatever it looks like now has surely got to be better?! She literally is insane

Reactions: 53
Looool she’s been walking about with that orange hair for three months, whatever it looks like now has surely got to be better?! She literally is insane
And up in the tiny poo bun

I don't know why she's fretting.. she edits her pictures anyway, i'm sure editing her hair colour wouldn't be too difficult for a picmonkey pro

Reactions: 19
If she’s getting it ‘fixed’ and it’s not forever then I literally do not see the problem... she’s so weird.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.