Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she said that she wasn't allowed to go out to the bin a few months ago but now she's fine with eating food in a hair salon? :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
and she was all about people being stupid for wanting to go to a pub? and all that preaching about wearing a mask?

it's obvious she went on that pub rant because she has no one to go with and not because she was concerned about people's life.

Reactions: 37
If I have to watch one more video of her zooming in on her insufferable, punchable moon face I’ll snap. She absolutely reads here, just look at her smug grin while she shovels her hairdresser snacks in her gob. It was only last week that she was acting like a martyr for wearing a mask in town. Hope you enjoy the second wave Gobbles ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“as someone who works from home,” oh do bore off, Gobshite. away with you and your fat smelly fingers.

Reactions: 37
“as someone who works from home,” oh do bore off, Gobshite. away with you and your fat smelly fingers.
Also I'm not sure about the UK but now a lot of places in the US, if you're just getting a drink you can't hangout there. You have to get a meal as well to be able to stay at a table. Otherwise you have to leave. And capacity levels are restricted to 25% of occupancy for indoor dining now.

She's tone deaf.

Reactions: 14
Also I'm not sure about the UK but now a lot of places in the US, if you're just getting a drink you can't hangout there. You have to get a meal as well to be able to stay at a table. Otherwise you have to leave. And capacity levels are restricted to 25% of occupancy for indoor dining now.

She's tone deaf.
I haven't been to anywhere but Costa once, there's 2 in my town, one isn't allowing anyone to sit in and another is restricting how many, taking away a lot of the tables and politely asking those who have been there for a while to leave. She shouldn't have been staying there like that.

Reactions: 17
I haven't been to anywhere but Costa once, there's 2 in my town, one isn't allowing anyone to sit in and another is restricting how many, taking away a lot of the tables and politely asking those who have been there for a while to leave. She shouldn't have been staying there like that.
I also agree with the other PP about others maybe needing to utilize that space more. But it's obvious she only thinks of herself while pretending she gives a damn about others. Her actions proves otherwise.

Reactions: 8
In that first hairdresser pic her head literally looks like she “insert shaped” It onto a 2010 Microsoft word then dragged it smaller with the arrows, lol. Why the duck does she have a shrunken head?

Also I hope they were all out the back gossiping about her and her weird SHHHHHNAK taking selfie ways. What a bleeping weirdo. Seriously. You risk the hairdressers health by eating in a salon with your nasty face mask and grubby fingers everywhere? Well, at least it wasn’t warm ham for once.

Reactions: 19
I seriously don’t know how she’s got the cheek to act all holier than thou about people going out. The amount of unnecessary trips she’s taken since this pandemic started, hospital, dentist, hairdressers, coffee Shops, Sheffield, shops, and now unnecessary coffee shop visits while sitting in when she could just go home after getting her drink. And most of those things she’s done multiple times! She’s such an absolute obnoxious head! I hope she catches it!

Reactions: 30
Does she... does she not realise that most people that can work from home, are currently doing so?

Reactions: 16
It looks as though her hair today (pic 1) is going to look pretty much like it did a few summers back (pic 2). It will last maybe two weeks before she decides she sew sew sew wants the red hair again for autumn, so out comes the box dye, then back to brown because it’s sew sew her, shortly followed by at least two to three more box dyes to go dark for winter becoss she is the froZeN qWeeN of dArkNeSs... The wheel keeps on turning, round and round it goes and where it stops EVERYONE knows, nothing ever really changes, it’s the exact same every year with her...so much money, time and efforts wasted once again. Aaaaand, she will still be unhappy.

97A0D307-F31B-4448-BC8C-1408E14416D8.jpeg
4AEBD754-0306-4190-9613-92238E6BE9F8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t imagine anything worse than the hot, chemical-ish smell of the hairdressers combined with the smell of room temperature ham that’s been heating up in her handbag :sick:
Ahem, you mean her 'hambag' it's that new creative designer project that she's been working on. She's so innovative. I think it's going have just be you or yourself on it in ham strips. Can't wait!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she suits blonde 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe auburn to brown. Plus last time she did it she said she hated it so lord knows why she is doing it again
she definitely doesn't suit that warm blonde she has currently. she looked better with her weird silver/lavender. i think she definitely should've went for something cooler. honestly, her hair doesn't even look like a balayage, which is what i thought she wanted. it looks like a head full of highlights.

Reactions: 13
She last posted 4 hours ago with the foils in, so her hair should be done, if not very nearly done by now. Are we expecting a big hair reveal soon? I’m placing my bets on no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I desperately need my hair done. I’m considering just booking into the same place (I live in Brighton) so I can get the goss 🤣 I’ll leave my pretzels in my hambag

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is a million % having a hair meltdown right now or would have shown it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Glad her pain decided to take a holiday so she could get her hair seen to 5 times in what.. a week?
I know 0 about hair dye, I used to throw box dye on my own until I discovered forest green semi-permanent works over my mid brown (LOL I KNOW) but...

hers looks stripy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.