Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely CAN believe she shared a post about someone stealing another’s ideas because she is the least self aware person on the planet

would expect nothing less

Reactions: 33

I watched this not long ago too just to relive the embarrassment 😂😂
I completely forgot what she used to look like. She clearly isn't in a good place lately, at all. It's not about the lack of makeup or hair per se, but the amount of effort she was willing to put into herself? It's like something has gone from her in the last couple of years. Obviously she's clingy and desperate for Zoe's friendship in the vlog but wow, it's like seeing two different people to me. She really needs to get help, get out of her apartment once in a while, meet some new people and get away from the internet. She's deteriorating in fron of the cameras.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oi Munchy, STOP LYING about your cheek fillers. The evidence is freely available and undeniable:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Would be interesting to see if she declared her “work” as an ad with swoon!
edit: oh I see! It was someone else and she’s just spreading the word, being her usual aggy self sticking her beak in.

Reactions: 2
No idea, but I will happily share it as evidence against the Munchy liar. Her need to lie about the stupidest things is so odd. Just admit you had cheek fillers? It’s not the end of the world.
She used to be so pretty!

Reactions: 1
If she has lost 26.2 lbs and gone down 4.5 BMI points and is 5’4, I think she started at 205 lbs.

She mentioned losing 4 stone I think it was as her overall goal to hit a healthy weight, could have that wrong. Also I know there’s speculation she lies about being 5’4 and is actually taller.

Reactions: 3
Not my cup of tea but I’ve seen people hang hats on walls - thing is gab’s one is literally resting on the radiator cover, it looks so stupid
Absolutely, so have I. If it were up higher it'd be alright despite it not fitting into the gallery wall that looks half arsed.

Reactions: 1
The footage of her drying her hair in the latest video pained me. She is drying it flat to the top of her head, no wonder it looks light bleeping lasagne sheets stuck to her noggin!
I'm not even saying use a round brush because obviously that would be SEW SEW much effort but at least put your head upside down!
LASAGNE SHEET 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swear only people on tattle have mentioned the cheek fillers, so she obviously reads here 😂 also funny how when she was “skinny” years ago she never had massive balloon cheeks she’s now claiming are oh so natural
She was so pretty I really think she has ruined her face. Watching her latest vlog, her face just seems so pumped up full of filler, her lips are a mess. I just find it so sad when people feel they need to change their appearance. I was watching old vlogs the other day and just couldn’t quite get over how different she looks now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Erm no Gobble Wobble, this did not happen because you went on a few walks in the sun and lost some weight. Her face has completely changed and not in a good way
As someone in the beauty industry, can I just say... Filler migration!!!
The other forum ripped her for having cheek fillers back when she first had them so not just here, she went on a right rant back in the day 🤣 she's never ever had that cheekbone definition even at her slimmest, and to be perfectly honest it doesn't look good now. She looks a mess. She needs an SPF 50 for her face and those tit fillers dissolved STAT!

Reactions: 33
I think calling anyone out on their weight is completely uncalled for and anyone that’s called her “fat” is not necessary. The freckles are natural, I get them every summer as 50% of the worlds population will do too.
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I don’t think anyone’s called her fat that I’ve noticed?
It’s her constant lying about weight related things that people are taking issue with. In fact that’s most fo the problem people have with her in general: her compulsive lying.
And she’s posted several times about getting sunburnt over the last few weeks so the concern with the freckles is that she doesn’t use spf

Reactions: 30
I think calling anyone out on their weight is completely uncalled for and anyone that’s called her “fat” is not necessary. The freckles are natural, I get them every summer as 50% of the worlds population will do too.
Hi gobs!
There’s a whole lot of difference between freckles and ‘sun damage’ freckles from refusing to wear sunscreen because hobbie once said freckles are cute or whatever.

I mean it isn’t like we are calling her fat when she is a size 8. She is clearly obese, has been all her life. Failed at SW, WW, Jane Plan, lied about weight loss surgery, told viewers to drink orange juice to lose weight.....she IS fat, she IS lazy, she will ALWAYS be a FAT lazy slob. She doesn’t put effort into anything.
Lots of users on here are ‘fat’ and had said this themselves but have friends, a boyfriend, girlfriend, married etc. Being ‘fat’ isn’t a crime. We’re just honest hun xox

Hope nellbobs isn’t dying from all that tuna 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She really seems to use “health issues” as a way to get attention but I’m wondering if she knows that if they remove her gall bladder her entire diet will have to change, there is so many foods (including all junk food) that she won’t be able to eat anymore.
Also if she’s in such agony how is she going for casual strolls?

Reactions: 15
She really seems to use “health issues” as a way to get attention but I’m wondering if she knows that if they remove her gall bladder her entire diet will have to change, there is so many foods (including all junk food) that she won’t be able to eat anymore.
Also if she’s in such agony how is she going for casual strolls?
I mean she didn’t bother to follow the after care for her gastric sleeve (/band?) and has piled nearly all the weight back on so I don’t think she’d pay attention to another diet change. She really is her own worst enemy

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.