Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle

VIP Member
But you DO like to hate things people like

those sausages fingers wow
'I just hate rap'. Incredibly ignorant to write off an entire genre of music IMO.

Gabby rapping:

My name is Munchy
Hear me rap
My mum's my only friend
And my dad's a racist twat.
If you like something
I definitely hate it
I'll go on Twitter
And absolutely slate it.
I'm a sad lonely girl
Who wears orthopaedic shoes
I paint my walls
To alleviate the blues.
Don't ask about my diet
It's triggering for me ok?
I've lost this much weight
And here's a what I eat in a day.
To be honest with you
I'm an absolute disgrace
When Jane disagrees with me
She gets an elbow to the face.
I monitor my Twitter
And block all the haters
Gonna go shit in a box now
See ya laters

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 230

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
VelvetHyp0crite - Do as I say, not as I do, catch me on Hoarders with 8 bags of poo

I edited that before I sent it and it unedited it.
The other option was VelvetHyp0crite - Do as I say, not as I do, the only illness I have is hoarding my poo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

lira

VIP Member
Jesus...... when is her mum going to stop babying her?
Like seriously this is really fucking odd.
And then the dumb ass fake sad face?
They are both LUNATICS and need serious help.
View attachment 168765
Now imagining the 'toxic' environment going something like this
Munchy: "Jaaaaaneeee, I'm in sew sew much pain, take my socks off slave."
Slave Jane: "right aways Munchy Moo, is there anything else my little Gobble Wobble needs?"
Dickhead Dad: "what a weird co- dependent relationship."
Munchy: "OMG how dare you?! Jane, pack (the bidet) my things, we're going back home, my gallbladder cannot deal with such a toxic and sew sew not nice environment."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

lira

VIP Member
Best believe if Hobnob asked her to go to the pub with him she'd be there in her best, only worn three times in a row pj's, ready to get smashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Elle

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #13 I eat what I like and deal with the pain, yes that's right I'm fucking insane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Am I the only one that think it’s weird she’s freezing the cake to eat another time... just make a smaller bloody cake?!!
View attachment 176062
So have George and her mum left her? Surely between 3 of you, you’d be able to eat this before it went off?
I watched an old vlog of hers last night where she made a bloody enormous pasta bake with bacon and meatballs (the size would feed a family of 4+), her mum and dad were there at the time so I assumed it was for all of them. Nope. She ate part of it and kept the rest and each time she wanted some she heated the entire huge dish. Why not scoop out a portion? She ended up burning it but if she hadn't burnt it it would have lasted maybe 6 days? 6 times reheated meatballs and bacon can't be great. I have no idea why her mum and dad (who were helping her move) didn't get any.

Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 18.12.14 (1).png

Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 18.13.32 (1).png

She said she'll eat it anyway because she likes burnt food.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Celery16

VIP Member
My local is a real community pub, where a lot of the clientele ( a lot, middle aged and elderly men) really rely on it for company and support. She’s an ignorant, narrow minded fool.

Reactions: 64

BoomBoomPow

Is she fucking for real?? “I eat what I want?!” So she’d rather waste everyone’s time, energy and effort and have a major operation than get help for her self diagnosed “disordered eating”. Her doctors and her parents need to slap that little cow upside the head. The first thing they’d tell her is to control her diet.. be an adult for once Gabriella!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Ejo27

Chatty Member
But the audacity of her tweets about people going to pubs LEGALLY when she has been caught (and knows it) gallivanting around the UK whenever it suited her.. after being in a hospital and very possibly coming in contact with the vrius. This girl's arrogance is vile.

Reactions: 61
Hey I've never posted here before but I've followed Gab for years and always stalked YTT and GG!

Honestly I was getting to the stage where I felt sad for her. The other day when she posted about being unfulfilled etc I thought 'yes good girl, the first step is to realise your problems, she's maybe maturing...' then about 5 mins later, her IG story saying something about she will eat what she wants and deal with the pain!!! Well well well thats me flicked the switch from Poor Gab to Grow-up Gab!!

This CHILD is pathetic. She has actually regressed since a few years back. Its sad, but she isn't helping herself.

Gabbie, you read here. Hello! Some advice....

1.Get an actual job. Not for the money but for the GROWTH it will give you. What about working in a care home. You would enjoy it. Its very rewarding and you would make friends, get some life experience and maybe a social life. You have no life skills for a CV other than editing videos. This 'job' you have currently won't last forever. Think ahead.
2. Work on your mental health and self image. It doesn't need to be therapy. What about podcasts? Self affirmations? Get a wee hobby. I've been hillwalking the last few years its great! Don't need much equipment and all shapes and sizes do it. That 'top of a mountain' feeling is amazing. Find something that gets your heart pumping and do it more often.
3. Your weight is controlling your life. Or should I say, You are letting your weight control your life! Calories in Vs Calories out is all you need to do.
4. Look right in the mirror and ask yourself, would you want to be friends with the girl looking back? I BET YOU WOULDN'T. She's rude, snappy, obsessive, dull and lonely. Be the kind of person you would like as a friend.
5. Last point. WE DONT ALL HATE YOU. Some of us would really love to see you giving us 2 fingers and doing a complete turn around. There are some brilliant posts on here that speak the truth but yeah some are a bit low. We come here because you block and delete. You have fanned this fire. This thread is here because of you. If I was your auntie or cousin or something that's the advice I would give you.

Sorry this is long!!!! I can't believe I've taken the time to write all that.... but I really do want her to change, otherwise I can see her going down a very wrong path mentally - if she doesn't do something soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Sockmonkey

I’m dying at the fact she’s doing this ad for a skin care brand, filming herself cleansing her face.. with her bloody sunglasses on her head! Like wtf is she thinking. It’s not cute or flattering, it’s just plain weird! I’ve never known someone to wear their sunnies inside more than they do outside

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 60

creme.egg92

I hate how she unecessarily drags her words out. Chewwwwna, becosss, jewwwwce.
I think she tried to get rid of her accent just like her Queen Zoella did (although hers still slips through), but her new accent does her no favours, just makes her sound like she has a low IQ.
To be fair I think it’s the low IQ that makes her sound like she has a low IQ

• Haha
Reactions: 59

lira

VIP Member
She probably told Jane to chauffeur her around specifically to look at pubs and count the number of middle aged men she could spot enjoying a pint. "Mum, there were five there in the Golden Lion pub I think. Can you drive past again so I can re-count. Faster Jane!"
Bold of you to assume she can count past 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 59