Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you don’t gossip, you just read the drama? What a crock of tit 😂
We are all gossips. I do find it interesting when people slam people for certain things like mentioning someone is still quite large (which is just a fact for Gabbie). But as the saying goes "a hit dog hollers"

Reactions: 10
If you are offended by someone calling a woman fat (in this case she is obese by UK standard), then you clearly have a personal issue with the word. Why is there so much sensitivity over a fact?

Reactions: 28
We are all gossips. I do find it interesting when people slam people for certain things like mentioning someone is still quite large (which is just a fact for Gabbie). But as the saying goes "a hit dog hollers"
If Globby took a leaf out of Lucy Wood's book, she could've easily used her channel to break the idea that skinny = healthy and fat = unhealthy. Of course she is unhealthy, but she was unhealthy even after her WLS and a thinner version of herself. She wouldn't have to go down the WW route, but go on a journey with a dietician, a personal trainer etc. She could rake in the views and ads no problem, and still benefit her viewers.
Sadly she'll never go down this path as she would have to admit that she is at an unhealthy BMI and would have to tackle her demons head on.
And as for her deliveroo order, it's probably the exact same as Zoe's, the difference is that she actually eats everything that she orders 🤪

Reactions: 11
Talking of Lucy Wood, I thought a Gobble Wobble’s ad section where she flipped her hair and pointed to her teeth was trying to copy Lucy’s style of doing ads.

Reactions: 8
Talking of Lucy Wood, I thought a Gobble Wobble’s ad section where she flipped her hair and pointed to her teeth was trying to copy Lucy’s style of doing ads.
If she starts doing the accents, I won't even be able to hate watch her anymore, can you imagine how embarrassing that would be😩

Reactions: 4
As I said the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Like father, like daughter.
Screenshot_20200702-111806_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200702-111822_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200702-111908_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
As I said the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Like father, like daughter.View attachment 169902
View attachment 169903View attachment 169904
What I want to know is, is Jane really such a personality free doormat that she not only married the POS, but also had 2 children with him. Can she not think of anything other than what meal to make next for her Gobble Wobble and Georgie Peorgie? And the fact that they still live together... Jane is being used and played like a fiddle by all of them but can't think for herself to realise what a life she lives.
Munchy Moo might have her horrid father's pov in life, but she has Jane's IQ.

Reactions: 25
My point in saying she was ‘still quite large’ is that she keeps going on about having lost all this weight when she visibly hasn’t. I don’t care if she is fat or not, like I’ve said multiple times I was previously almost obese. My issue with her is pretending she’s lost 2.5 stone or whatever like she regularly does when she has clearly not lost anything, we aren’t idiots, we can see from her photos and videos that she hasn’t lost all this weight she claims to lose. Obesity is a massive health problem in the West and part of the problem is that we are all too scared to talk about it and call it what it is. Frankly I wish someone had pointed out to me how overweight I was getting earlier so I didn’t have to lose all that weight! I have zero issue with people who are plus size or whatever PC term you want to call it if they own it and are happy with themselves but I find it problematic to lie about losing weight.

Her dad’s tweets are absolutely foul! Weird because isn’t George very much a Labour voter? I wonder what Jane thinks...

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else remember the video where she did a what I eat on holiday (think it was in Turkey?) and Jane went out for dinner and Gob stayed in and got a Chinese by herself?

I was telling my boyfriend about it but I can’t find it on YouTube... did I hallucinate this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Can someone fill me in because I don’t follow her and have only seen snippets. Is her dad gay but separated from the mum but they all still live in the same house?

Reactions: 4
Regarding Gobby’s weight loss, I believe she has lost some weight - after all, we saw her fit into those Whistles trousers a few months back that she couldn’t get into last year, the “mission trousers” ones. You can’t fake that.

However, the reason she doesn’t look significantly thinner is because she’s got a lot more to lose. She’s also lying about how much she’s lost, as someone else pointed out earlier in the thread - she’s down as having lost 26 pounds per her own screenshot, which is less than two stone (1.8 stone), but she keeps saying she’s lost two and a half stone. Actually, I’m not sure if she’s lying or if she’s just that bad at maths!

She also had lost that much by Jan or Feb this year (remember her excitement at George saying “hello skinny”), so basically she hasn’t lost anything since then. She says “slow and steady” but she isn’t losing weight steadily anymore, in fact she admitted to gaining weight in lockdown (which is basically just her normal life).

I don’t really care what she weighs but I do take issue with any influencer lecturing others about weight loss, lying about their weight/size and promoting disordered eating habits, all of which Gabb Gob is guilty of.

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else remember the video where she did a what I eat on holiday (think it was in Turkey?) and Jane went out for dinner and Gob stayed in and got a Chinese by herself?

I was telling my boyfriend about it but I can’t find it on YouTube... did I hallucinate this
Is it this one? I think I remember that too but I'm sure there's 2 or 3 turkey vlogs

Ooh talking of the whistles trousers, were they the ones she bought in a few sizes because she loved them sew sew much? And wanted the exact same pair in a smaller size for when she lost weight.

Reactions: 6
This is the first I'm seeing this vlog and I'm more confused about why she and her mother wanted to share a bed in a three bedroom villa with four other beds free. All the rooms seem equally nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Is it this one? I think I remember that too but I'm sure there's 2 or 3 turkey vlogs

Ooh talking of the whistles trousers, were they the ones she bought in a few sizes because she loved them sew sew much? And wanted the exact same pair in a smaller size for when she lost weight.
I’m dying at her swimming with those flippers and massive goggles on likes she’s swimming in the effin sea 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The footage of her drying her hair in the latest video pained me. She is drying it flat to the top of her head, no wonder it looks light bleeping lasagne sheets stuck to her noggin!
I'm not even saying use a round brush because obviously that would be SEW SEW much effort but at least put your head upside down!
im feeling anxious about an upcoming interview, that made me actually LOL for the first time today. Lasagne sheets 😂 amazing.

Reactions: 9
I must be bored as hell because I decided to go and watch and not skim through her latest video. What's for breakfast? Sugar, sugar, sugar or sugar? You just KNOW she chose Weetos because it says they have B12. I haven't eaten any of these since I was about 5.

Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 12.58.21 (1).png

Why's she talking so damn slow?
Also, deep af voice.
She's in the worst pain of her life she says. Shovelling that cake down quite easily after baking and a week later she's hanging photos so idk

She's terrifying.

Reactions: 16
So whatever happened to "I'm going to be posting OOTDs because I'm not ashamed of my body any more"? Not getting enough money from affiliate links Munchy? So now you're selling out and doing cat food ads when we all know you feed your cat harmful tuna?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.