Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait I thought she was bragging she had lost 2 and a half stone not long ago? That’s 35lbs... that app says 26lbs?

Reactions: 14
Warning old vlogs again and came across Zoe’s beauty launch. Oh my god Gaby dancing with Zoe’s dad creeped me out massively. He just grabbed her and started flinging her around it’s so awkward was he super drunk or something??? Ewww
Which vlog is this please? :)

Swear only people on tattle have mentioned the cheek fillers, so she obviously reads here 😂 also funny how when she was “skinny” years ago she never had massive balloon cheeks she’s now claiming are oh so natural
Thank you for bringing this photo back into my life - this is the one she used to show us what her natural skintone is - girl bleeping please! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know what’s worse, the obvious chipmunk cheek fillers, the sun damage, the migrated lip filler or peach fuzz... or her personality (or lack of)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She needs to stop using “we’re in a pandemic!” As an excuse for everything. Yes it is a pandemic but it’s been 3 months, life goes on, most people are getting back to some kind of normality. She just doesn’t want to admit her life is boring af with or without a pandemic.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
A pandemic isn’t an excuse for her because her lifestyle hasn’t changed? I totally get people who work out of the house and go to the gym etc could feasibly have gained weight because of lockdown but for people like Gabby and I who work at home I don’t think there’s an excuse. My lifestyle hasn’t actually changed one bit since lockdown because I work at home and I don’t go to the gym to workout. So my weight hasn’t changed either.

also forgot how hideous that outfit she kept wearing was in the vlog eurgh (the dress with the white shirt thing underneath) such a #fashioninfluencer

Reactions: 38
Only made it to 3.17 minutes of the new vlog and have so many thoughts -

1. Why is she starting her morning routine asleep on the sofa?
2. Early mention of the suspected gallstones - she really is desperate to have them, isn't see?
3. Early mention of tramadol - no need and irresponsible.
4. Of course there is an *ad - she only ever vlogs now when she has to flog something.
4. Obviously she has sensitive teeth, would we have expected anything less?
5. Watching her using whitening strips almost made me spit out my cornflakes 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Of course she’s deleted half of the “never have I evers” I screenshotted a few I knew she’d delete just in case anyone missed them 😂

Laughing at how she says “I’ve only done weed” like no person who actually has smoked weed would say that 😂
She’s choosing which ones she posting - so everything she answers is to look “cool” or to result it more questions (drama) or messages (for concern)

Reactions: 10
She needs to stop using “we’re in a pandemic!” As an excuse for everything. Yes it is a pandemic but it’s been 3 months, life goes on, most people are getting back to some kind of normality. She just doesn’t want to admit her life is boring af with or without a pandemic.
God her face is so fucked up isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My fave bit of the new video was when she said the whitening strips were "sew easy to remove" while literally having to wrestle with them

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.