Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is drying it flat to the top of her head, no wonder it looks light bleeping lasagne sheets stuck to her noggin!
😂😂 lasagne sheets

Jane rubbing her back in her latest vlog 🙄 why does she entertain it? She makes her worse!!! I actually can’t believe how much she’s mentioned this ‘illness’ and tramadol over the last couple of weeks it’s so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She hasn’t lost any weight ffs she’s as large as ever. She fancies herself so much and she’s so ugly :sick: also those freckles make me feel ill because she’s deliberately not worn sunscreen etc to get them (totally diff to anyone naturally covered in freckles obv) like she’s so desperate for Hobbie to fancy her even now that she’s risking skin damage. Jane looks like a leather old boot so you’d think that’s warning enough!

something that just occurred to me re falling in love with your best friend - after she fell out with the twins she implied they were homophobic didn’t she. I’m now wondering if it was actually that she made a move on one of them and they rejected her so she’s made that claim. Would explain a lot tbh.

Reactions: 34
Swear only people on tattle have mentioned the cheek fillers, so she obviously reads here 😂 also funny how when she was “skinny” years ago she never had massive balloon cheeks she’s now claiming are oh so natural
Literally this! Cheekbones don’t change!!!!!
And they stick out now further than they ever have before AKA NOT bleeping CHEEKBONES YOU DIMWIT

Does anyone know what app or website that is she’s using to track her weight?
I imagine maybe it’s an app attached to whatever smart scales she has? I know a lot of the fa by ones are wifi so all the data gets sent straight across

Reactions: 16
I am near dead at the term 'gobble wobble' 😂 Also is her scan today or next week?
Love my contributions to society 🤪
If we're to believe the timeline, probably both. It's sew sew bad that she has a scan booked in every month.

Reactions: 8
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.