Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would pay to see her on supersize vs superskinny (what a show)

failing that, anyone on here work for deliveroo and can get her order history? 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
B690F33B-6D15-4022-A85A-E4FCFC2D214B.jpeg

Wondered who the 3 people are that she’s unfollowed,,,? Was 80 now 77!

Reactions: 2
I wish she'd sort out the microphone settings on her camera, her voice sounded normal at the start of the vlog when she was doing the voiceover, but when she switched to the camera microphone it was super deep again.

Reactions: 9
Why is this girl obsessed with doing these weird ass quizzes on IG? I swear she asks herself the questions because shes just bursting to talk about herself, ME ME ME ME ME. Surprised there was no 'whats your favourite baby name' one.

Reactions: 24
Why does she always randomly pick bits from her other rooms in the house to make something pointless again? this "gallery wall" will be pulled off soon because nobody else will send her free prints to hang. She never invests in good decor

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Erm so she’s allowed to tweet about how much Phoebe is the worst but someone voices their own opinion on Ross and all of a sudden, iT’s jUst a TV sHoW 🙄🙄🙄
B65216F6-5579-4A9A-A051-F4227C6BD8E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That still isn't calling her fat though? Where are the words "she is fat"? It is pretty obvious she is still large and hasn't lost as much weight as she claims. Also, why are you bothering to be on a gossip site about someone you obviously don't want to gossip about? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No one has said she is fat, she still IS a suspiciously similar size, much larger than the image she is putting out. She severely catfishes with angles and photoshop, something that is glaringly obvious when you see her without e.g in tagged photos, other people’s videos, her own story selfies and videos etc.
As I stated, people’s issue is with her constant lying and twisting of reality
(For some reason my post-quote isn’t working but in response to above)

Reactions: 14
I don’t gossip I just read the drama because you can find out a lot of tit that you didn’t know about people looooool
I said she’s large and she is large? If you really think there’s anything wrong with saying someone who is clearly overweight or obese is large then I’m sorry but that’s on you not me, I am a former almost obese person, calling a spade a spade isn’t offensive. It’s not like she’s a skinny petite girl moaning about her weight and we’re all saying she’s fat ffs. Also, get off your moral high horse - you’re here along with the rest of us and you’re posting on the same board so...no difference love.
I would pay to see her on supersize vs superskinny (what a show)
I would pay so much to see this ngl

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Reading through these threads is something else! This girl man!! She really do be minging. Her personality makes it so hard to find anything appealing about her. She’s an absolute troglodyte living in a modern cave. I can’t take anything she says seriously. All that “I’m bi sexual” bullshit..honey, the only thing your bi is your bleeping self. Wanting to spout about not wanting a partner and her plan to have kids alone, as if! I’d rather take parenting advice from the McCanns then goblodyte! I can’t imagine or see her in a relationship, imagine her trying arouse someone, all she does arouse are suspicions! And those close ups of her face with her glasses, I wear glasses myself but if my prescription did that to my eyes, I’d be sure not to have the camera touching the tip of my nose. All I see is Gilbert when she posts on her stories. She amazes me for all the wrong reasons 🤦🏼‍♀️ The only niche thing about her during these last few weeks is that she hasn’t complained of Covid symptoms...yet.
8151F852-614C-4450-BFC0-6E1C74290AB4.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

I watched this not long ago too just to relive the embarrassment 😂😂
I feel so sorry for her :( she isn’t even the same person anymore, the person she is is vile and mean and angry at the world for no reason!!!! I know people change and grow up but she’s unrecognisable through personality and looks! she sounded so sweet in this vlog and her being so awkward just made me feel sorry for her. I mean I still hate the person she is now but you know what I mean.

I feel so sorry for her :( she isn’t even the same person anymore, the person she is is vile and mean and angry at the world for no reason!!!! I know people change and grow up but she’s unrecognisable through personality and looks! she sounded so sweet in this vlog and her being so awkward just made me feel sorry for her. I mean I still hate the person she is now but you know what I mean.
Even her accent has changed.... can’t get over the comparison. She’s so bleeping vile and vindictive now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The change in her is actually really shocking and quite sad, she’s ruined herself so much and has become such a nasty bitter person!

Reactions: 12
Sleeping on a sofa to ease gallbladder pain..no hun! If you have an attack you dont sleep because it is THAT painful...you also arent in constant pain just when it flares up her mum rubbing her back for 10 mins wouldnt do nothing as ive had it and my mums currently suffering and the attacks last for hours!!! Hmmmmm 🤔🤔

Reactions: 20
She unfollowed 5 people as it went down to 75 but I couldn't figure out who.
Went to see who she followed for it to go back to 77 and one of them is Eeshan 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Remember when she used to take tablets for an iron deficiency?
Guess that just magically cleared itself up

been reading up about acute pancreatitis and i wonder if the pain is real, if it might be that? Obese people are prone to pancreas issues and it sounds like her diet is full of sugar and fat which would definitely add fire to that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I actually feel so so sorry for her. Her content hasn’t changed because like everyone else her age, their life has progressed and things have changed. Hers hasn’t for about 5 years. I miss watching her old vlogs when she had friends and seemed genuinely happy. I think if she put herself out there and went on dates then it might help (after lockdown) - even if she didn’t end up with a boyfriend / girlfriend then she could at least make some friends. She looks a completely different person to her former self and I hope she can get out of this (very long) rut and start taking care it herself / her appearance again.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I honestly don't think there's anything physically wrong with her. Physically being the key word here. If she is in some sort of pain it's probably down to a mix of bad diet and psychosomatic pain from her mental health issues she refuses to get help for. It's entirely possible she thinks she's physically unwell when she's not. She appears to be able to go for walks and paint and build furniture without pain, she can eat normally and eat junk food, drink Starbucks milky sugary crap, so she has her appetite. Everyone is different but if someone is in "bonkers" "constant" pain, their appetite and way of life is usually affected. She is also milking it for views and content, which is very very strange. If I were in bonkers pain I wouldn't go on a trip back up North and then a few days back down South. I'd lie down or sit on the sofa. I'd eat well if I could eat. If I had money like she does I'd have already booked a private scan sooner. There's no denying that she's very unwell, but it definitely appears to be mental health related more than anything else, she cannot remember what she has wrong with her or what she's allergic to day to day.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.