Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cereal first then milk! Oh Gobbie wobble, what happened to you being SEW SEW different and putting the milk in first!!!!!1

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lol remember when she used to say her teeth were naturally sew sew white and she’s never used tooth whitening strips? Til she did some bathroom tour or something or opened the drawer and Lo and behold it was full of those same style tooth strips hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Now imagining the 'toxic' environment going something like this
Munchy: "Jaaaaaneeee, I'm in sew sew much pain, take my socks off slave."
Slave Jane: "right aways Munchy Moo, is there anything else my little Gobble Wobble needs?"
head Dad: "what a weird co- dependent relationship."
Munchy: "OMG how dare you?! Jane, pack (the bidet) my things, we're going back home, my gallbladder cannot deal with such a toxic and sew sew not nice environment."
HOWLINGG HAHAHAHAHA “gobble wobble”

Didn't she put those damn play buttons on the "gallery wall"?
Love how she’s got her orthopaedic hideous sandals in shot... you got a swipe up link for them gobble?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HOWLINGG HAHAHAHAHA “gobble wobble”

Love how she’s got her orthopaedic hideous sandals in shot... you got a swipe up link for them gobble?
please someone dm her and ask where she got her sandals from i need to know how much she paid for those monstrosities

• Haha
Reactions: 12
tramadol medication dr prescribed
So is she telling us she'll have been on Tramadol Medication for about 14 days up to her scan? Because that's what she said. Surely that's too long for such strong medication.
Abusing opioids, including tramadol, also damages other organ systems in the body. Gastrointestinal problems: Changes to appetite, nausea, and vomiting can all lead to weight loss and malnutrition. Chronic constipation, an effect of long-term abuse of opioid drugs like tramadol, can eventually harm the intestines.
Well she already has most of these symptoms so...

Reactions: 8
To be fair, they’re actually quite trendy at the moment when styled properly. Something gabby obviously can’t do

Gab needs to see this. When did she just give up? Gave up make up, contacts, eyebrows, lashes, hair style, wearing clothes, even lounge wear /gym stuff gone in favour of pjs, washing her hair, showering, washing her pjs... 😕 caring about loosing weight, her gym equipment, her various personal trainers...

There is no reason she couldn't find a boyfriend, widen her social circle and eventually make a few irl mates of she did a spot of volunteering, networking etc.

Urghhh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course she’s deleted half of the “never have I evers” I screenshotted a few I knew she’d delete just in case anyone missed them 😂

Laughing at how she says “I’ve only done weed” like no person who actually has smoked weed would say that 😂
‘I like being in control of my mind blah blah’ okay Munchy. This is the same girl bragging about being high off her tramadol prescription.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
‘I like being in control of my mind blah blah’ okay Munchy. This is the same girl bragging about being high off her tramadol prescription.
So defensive about it. She should just say drugs are illegal and leave it at that as shes a 'public figure' or whatever. Clearly butt hurt hobby never did anything with her 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
£70 on a scratching post for Smellie Cat so the aesthetic fits her flat? Get a bleeping life man
Screenshot_20200701-135454_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200701-135517_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The footage of her drying her hair in the latest video pained me. She is drying it flat to the top of her head, no wonder it looks light bleeping lasagne sheets stuck to her noggin!
I'm not even saying use a round brush because obviously that would be SEW SEW much effort but at least put your head upside down!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
To be fair, they’re actually quite trendy at the moment when styled properly. Something gabby obviously can’t do

I don't know. I still don't like them/ don't think they go with this girl's outfit.

They kind of remind me of my all black Adidas slides which are also not the cutest/make your feet look bigger but comfy. 😂

Reactions: 16
I crack up every time I read “Gobble Wobble” 😂😂😂😂 Can’t decide between that and “Munchy Gab”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That new video... what the hell. So much to say.

That white top has become her official AD uniform it seems.

*edit* also lol at her finally responding to posts here/on her instagram by admitting she's got her mum there & has been up in Barnsley, but acting like it's totally normal and not explaining why.
She's a single person household so is able to go to family and have family over as long as they're only visiting each other and nobody else

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.