Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warning old vlogs again and came across Zoe’s beauty launch. Oh my god Gaby dancing with Zoe’s dad creeped me out massively. He just grabbed her and started flinging her around it’s so awkward was he super drunk or something??? Ewww

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just can’t be arsed with her constantly having something wrong, and it being the worse thing anyone’s had and her case being the worst in the world, so many people live through pain daily, and get up and get on with it. She’s such a brat.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Deffo Nellie.

View attachment 168606Yet she never makes YouTube videos anymore and when she does, they’re awful.
Her ONLY income is through YouTube/paid advertisements. Oh and ripping off other artists it seems to be lately.
She’s never sought to actually find a different employment whilst making YouTube videos on the side ‘for fun’.
Pull the next one Gobs, you hate YouTube but you’re too lazy to do anything else. Times ticking away, can’t go on like this forever.
😂😂 okay gab not because it’s easy money then. You don’t often see youtubers quit because it’s piss easy money for little work.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Deffo Nellie.

View attachment 168606Yet she never makes YouTube videos anymore and when she does, they’re awful.
Her ONLY income is through YouTube/paid advertisements. Oh and ripping off other artists it seems to be lately.
She’s never sought to actually find a different employment whilst making YouTube videos on the side ‘for fun’.
Pull the next one Gobs, you hate YouTube but you’re too lazy to do anything else. Times ticking away, can’t go on like this forever.
Doubt the trying to move away from it part. I can't imagine her doing anything else. One of the youtubers I still like had a full time one in addition to the youtube one for a long time even though they could've quit their fulltime one and totally been fine on just the youtube $.

Gabby keeps mentioning she didn't start it for the money, but forgot to mention she's not quitting her 10 minute half assed videos for the money as well.

Reactions: 6
Doubt the trying to move away from it part. I can't imagine her doing anything else. One of the youtubers I still like had a full time one in addition to the youtube one for a long time even though they could've quit their fulltime one and totally been fine on just the youtube $.

Gabby keeps mentioning she didn't start it for the money, but forgot to mention she's not quitting her 10 minute half assed videos for the money as well.
With the 57 ads a month on top 🙄

Reactions: 4
The way she mentions she wants to leave yewchube is just a method to get people to beg her to stay, and massage her ego / make her feel wanted. Unpleasant.

Reactions: 25
Ross is my favourite Friends character! But I swear I’m not a POS 😂😅 You have to admit that Ross has some of the funniest storyline’s in the later seasons (saying Rachel’s name at his wedding, the spray tan, the teeth whitening, leather pants, the fajita night, etc). I think it’s David Schwimmer’s brilliant acting and facial expressions that make him so hilarious.
However, would definitely not want to be in a relationship with early seasons Ross- super needy!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why get so defensive. She could easily just say yeah he used to but he’s able to eat different food now. It must be so exhausting always being caught up in lies like this.

There’s no comments on that post anymore, has she deleted them all? or turned them all off? That doesn’t look good for a brand deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
yikes,she made her mom pet her back while she was in sew sew pain lmao
Most people at this age have their spouses/partners to pet their backs not their moms lol

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus...... when is her mum going to stop babying her?
Like seriously this is really bleeping odd.
And then the dumb ass fake sad face?
They are both LUNATICS and need serious help.
214068D0-CC16-47F0-BF7E-529408E4A5DE.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Ross is my favourite Friends character! But I swear I’m not a POS 😂😅 You have to admit that Ross has some of the funniest storyline’s in the later seasons (saying Rachel’s name at his wedding, the spray tan, the teeth whitening, leather pants, the fajita night, etc). I think it’s David Schwimmer’s brilliant acting and facial expressions that make him so hilarious.
However, would definitely not want to be in a relationship with early seasons Ross- super needy!
Oh absolutely! The "MYYYY SAAAANDWIIIICCCHHHHHHH?!" episode is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus...... when is her mum going to stop babying her?
Like seriously this is really bleeping odd.
And then the dumb ass fake sad face?
They are both LUNATICS and need serious help.
View attachment 168765
Now imagining the 'toxic' environment going something like this
Munchy: "Jaaaaaneeee, I'm in sew sew much pain, take my socks off slave."
Slave Jane: "right aways Munchy Moo, is there anything else my little Gobble Wobble needs?"
head Dad: "what a weird co- dependent relationship."
Munchy: "OMG how dare you?! Jane, pack (the bidet) my things, we're going back home, my gallbladder cannot deal with such a toxic and sew sew not nice environment."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I'm sure neglected Nellie only ate tuna in vlogs when she lived not in this flat, not in the one before but the one before that? The one with quite a small corner kitchen and she had a room with 'gym equipment'. Lolll so sad I can remember her lies more than her.

Reactions: 14
Slave Jane: "right aways Munchy Moo, is there anything else my little Gobble Wobble needs?"
Munchy: "OMG how dare you?! Jane, pack (the bidet) my things, we're going back home, my gallbladder cannot deal with such a toxic and sew sew not nice environment."
Gobble Wobble 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My cats name is Munchie and her nickname is Munchie Moo 😂😂 my cat needs a new name now

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.