Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thiiiink it’s this one, sorry I can’t put myself through the pain of watching it
Yes that’s the video! So the way she describes it is she goes up to two girls and puts her mat down next to them and starts planking, so she didn’t even say hello or talk to them?? No wonder they didn’t include you if you didn’t acknowledge them first 🙄🙄 she then starts crying and says it reminds her of school, god grow up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Her new insta stories about the musicals are making my piss boil!!!!! She obv reads here too by saying “everyone says I hate stuff that people like” duck off you mess.
Thought the same. Unless she got her hundreds of message on Instagram (that she reads all of of course) she has been straight on here to see what we had to say.

Reactions: 6
idk if it’s unconscious racial bias as much as just her being a slow individual

I can imagine that people talking fast or rapping would confuse her as she wouldn’t be able to keep up with the pace of dialogue or understand the words being spoken
Actually yes this is an entirely valid interpretation :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Now, I may forgive a lot, Gabriella, but don't you DARE insult Hamilton. I love Les Mis as well, but Hamilton is still a musical masterpiece, even though you're not capable of understanding it. What happened to stop hating on things that other people enjoy?
She has deleted this tweet already :rolleyes:
The way she says ‘me and mum’ all the time like they’re an old married couple gives me ick. We all know her Mum doesn’t give her opinion anyway. ‘Whatever you want Munchy :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
idk if it’s unconscious racial bias as much as just her being a slow individual

I can imagine that people talking fast or rapping would confuse her as she wouldn’t be able to keep up with the pace of dialogue or understand the words being spoken
also, let’s be honest, she can’t sing it on camera to impress her minions so it’s useless to her, that’s why she only likes “pretty” songs.

really boils my p*ss that she acts like she’s so into musical theatre when the industry is suffering HUGELY at the moment due to covid, and she’s not mentioned it once, the industry she’s apparently desperate to be a part of.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But you DO like to hate things people like

those sausages fingers wow
'I just hate rap'. Incredibly ignorant to write off an entire genre of music IMO.

Gabby rapping:

My name is Munchy
Hear me rap
My mum's my only friend
And my dad's a racist twit.
If you like something
I definitely hate it
I'll go on Twitter
And absolutely slate it.
I'm a sad lonely girl
Who wears orthopaedic shoes
I paint my walls
To alleviate the blues.
Don't ask about my diet
It's triggering for me ok?
I've lost this much weight
And here's a what I eat in a day.
To be honest with you
I'm an absolute disgrace
When Jane disagrees with me
She gets an elbow to the face.
I monitor my Twitter
And block all the haters
Gonna go tit in a box now
See ya laters

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 230
'I just hate rap'. Incredibly ignorant to write off an entire genre of music IMO.

Gabby rapping:

My name is Munchy
Hear me rap
My mum's my only friend
And my dad's a racist twit.
If you like something
I definitely hate it
I'll go on Twitter
And absolutely slate it.
I'm a sad lonely girl
Who wears orthopaedic shoes
I paint my walls
To alleviate the blues.
Don't ask about my diet
It's triggering for me ok?
I've lost this much weight
And here's a what I eat in a day.
To be honest with you
I'm an absolute disgrace
When Jane disagrees with me
She gets an elbow to the face.
I monitor my Twitter
And block all the haters
Gonna go tit in a box now
See ya laters
This forever. AMAZING.

Reactions: 10
What I don't understand is that if she loves musical theatre so much, surely she would want to watch something that she doesn't normally gravitate towards? And actually give a more nuanced argument then it as too rappy. SMH. Girl is just embarrassed she never went to see it.

Reactions: 14
I mainly don’t understand why she’s put her opinion out there as if she’s some musical theatre expert and her opinion means anything to...anyone? Like bish you didn’t even finish your college course in this area, you’ve seen approximately two musicals and can only speak confidently about Les Mis, and your videos of you singing with terrifying accompanying facial expressions are Not Good. Of what relevance or usefulness is her opinion meant to be?

Reactions: 29
She doesn't know enough to really comment and give a review about musicals. "It's too rappy" ?! I'm a bit of a media nerd, I'm the loser that sits in the cinema at the end to read the end credits🙈 but it's like me watching a film where someone dies and saying "it's too murdery"🤣

She only likes the music, she doesn't think about the story, the depth of the characters, the orchestra, sets etc. Remember when she took Jane to Austria to see the sound of music 50th anniversary show, and she slagged it right off afterwards?!
Think that was the trip where she fell down those stairs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A bit OT but I always wonder if this is why she bought that litter box that Nelly has to hop into... She'd be able to sit as if she was on a loo because of the hole being in the top

Please say someone else was thinking that too.
No, but i am now 💩💩💩😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw I’m watching an old gabby vlog titled hobbies first vlog and they’re sitting on her sofa under a blanket watching a movie and she’s drinking red wine from a wine glass

made me sad cause she clearly thought this was a romantic date type thing and it clearly wasn’t

tragic

Aw I’m watching an old gabby vlog titled hobbies first vlog and they’re sitting on her sofa under a blanket watching a movie and she’s drinking red wine from a wine glass

made me sad cause she clearly thought this was a romantic date type thing and it clearly wasn’t

tragic
god she started twerking in front of him nm I don’t feel sad anymore

still tragic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.