Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Gabby as a racist. To be fair, the nuances of racism are lost on a lot of white people as there are a lots of concepts to learn, get your head around and try not to trip over. Especially if you have spent the majority of your life in a predominantly white monoculture, never having to think about it. I’m guilty of some microaggressions myself and am trying to educate myself but am certain I’m not perfect. I want to do better.

I will say, however, the raft of white voices talking authoritatively on the subject is depressing and a turn off. I want to hear BIPOC voices, not some white middle class or student saviour lecturing on the subject. I would a million times rather Gabby use her platform to amplify *their* message than perform a role just to show how inclusive and liberal she is. If that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Laughing at her random list of musicals on instastories as if that proves she’s into theatre, girl we all know the only cast recordings you’ve listened to in full are les mis and the sound of music 😭 and what’s more, nobody asked for your suggestions?? The people who enjoy musical theatre have already listened to the vast majority of her recommendations, and the people who don’t give a duck about musicals aren’t going to be arsed enough to go through her list of 20 random titles with no details about the plots of each one ?? Why does she think her opinion truly matters to anyone? SHE MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL

Reactions: 30
What I don’t get is that she spends 70 quid on a cat scratching post - yet she’s STILL using her crappy sunnies as a headband. Shall we chip in and buy Munchy a hairband?

Reactions: 26
Wow I thought some of you were paraphrasing with the so rappy so noisy comment but no she actually wrote that! Definintely getting racial bias vibes, like of course Les Mis a mostly white musical is pretty but anything with rap can't be. Also pretty sure the one she made Jane walk out of was An American in Paris.
Yes!!!!! That's what it was!!! It's been driving me mad, I knew I'd know it if someone else said it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Re: Gabby as a racist. To be fair, the nuances of racism are lost on a lot of white people as there are a lots of concepts to learn, get your head around and try not to trip over. Especially if you have spent the majority of your life in a predominantly white monoculture, never having to think about it. I’m guilty of some microaggressions myself and am trying to educate myself but am certain I’m not perfect. I want to do better.

I will say, however, the raft of white voices talking authoritatively on the subject is depressing and a turn off. I want to hear BIPOC voices, not some white middle class or student saviour lecturing on the subject. I would a million times rather Gabby use her platform to amplify *their* message than perform a role just to show how inclusive and liberal she is. If that makes sense.
Agree we should be amplifying BIPOC voices and anyone looking to Gabby for opinons on BLM needs to look further and realise thats an issue in of itself. That being said even white people should be pointing out other white peoples microagressions as staying silent may as well make you complicit, I know you weren't saying otherwise but just wanted to clarify my point. But anyway back on topic Gob just needs to admit that she does purposly dislike popular things cuz she just has to be sew sew different and not like other girls.

Reactions: 11
'I just hate rap'. Incredibly ignorant to write off an entire genre of music IMO.

Gabby rapping:

My name is Munchy
Hear me rap
My mum's my only friend
And my dad's a racist twit.
If you like something
I definitely hate it
I'll go on Twitter
And absolutely slate it.
I'm a sad lonely girl
Who wears orthopaedic shoes
I paint my walls
To alleviate the blues.
Don't ask about my diet
It's triggering for me ok?
I've lost this much weight
And here's a what I eat in a day.
To be honest with you
I'm an absolute disgrace
When Jane disagrees with me
She gets an elbow to the face.
I monitor my Twitter
And block all the haters
Gonna go tit in a box now
See ya laters
Not often (or ever) I see this thread on the “top rated comment” list on the homepage - knew it had to be something good! And fair play 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That being said even white people should be pointing out other white peoples microagressions as staying silent may as well make you complicit, I know you weren't saying otherwise but just wanted to clarify my point.
Yes absolutely agree. I think there are ways and means though, as in it’s the end result that matters (equality) more than being “right” and so true change needs handling in an educational way and the best way in my opinion is from the voices of those aggrieved. I see too many people too afraid to join in the discussion in case they put a foot wrong with their peers and lose social status and so nothing changes. If you want to be an ally, it starts with admitting and addressing your own prejudices (general your, not your-your) otherwise you too are just a performative actor trying to appear inclusive... but that’s a topic for another day. 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She constantly brings this up but she does youtube for money so isn’t she being hypocritical by saying people being able to make money on youtube is what ruined it? Also the only reason she joined youtube was to make money, she started in 2013, youtube BLEW UP in 2012 and then she said people “begged” her to start a youtube channel because she was supposedly famous on Instagram already.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
She constantly brings this up but she does youtube for money so isn’t she being hypocritical by saying people being able to make money on youtube is what ruined it? Also the only reason she joined youtube was to make money, she started in 2013, youtube BLEW UP in 2012 and then she said people “begged” her to start a youtube channel because she was supposedly famous on Instagram already.
She only hates drama that gets views because nobody gave a damn when she did Q&As and said she "has real tea" on people (and I distinctly remember her saying she'd spill it one day)
Nobody cared (nor do they care now) Gabby, because you're a chronic liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched back her food intolerance result video from just over 2 years ago and these are the foods she is intolerant too. Don’t remember her cutting them out for very long! I then did a quick google and found an article linking gallbladder problems with food intolerances... quite interesting

“If you have a food sensitivity, consuming that food can disrupt normal digestive function. Left untreated, this may eventually lead to gallstones or an inflamed gallbladder. When it comes to foods that may harm the gallbladder, most people think of oily, fatty, rich and creamy meals. It is certainly true that foods like this can make your gallbladder sluggish, and in time raise the risk of stones. However, gluten, wheat, eggs, soy, dairy products and other foods can also be a culprit and cause serious gallbladder problems in some individuals.” 👀 👀
I have egg intolerance and have similar symptoms that are often dismissed as IBS or Gallbladder issues. But wow. I definitely wouldn't be in any condition to be filming myself during an attack. Just for the views. Or the sympathy. Or both.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she's filmed herself miming (or terrible singing) along to Hamilton before. And I'm sure we've seen her doing the same to rap - might have even been Hamilton I was thinking of.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I find it hilarious gabby made her mum leave a musical her mum wanted to see that’s awful like bare it out for your own mother like

gab: Come on Jane we’re leaving

slave Jane: but I’m enjoying -
Gab: MOOOOOVE slave

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
what I don't get though, is even if Hamilton isn't her thing, which as much as I think it's incredible I can't expect everyone to have the same opinion, surely if she's as into musical theatre as she claims to be she can still admit that it's really well put together, that the themes and motifs in the music are good.

but no, she's not intelligent enough to look at stuff beyond the basic level of 'I hate rap' 'some songs are pretty'

she literally must listen to a soundtrack and not have any thought beyond 'pretty/not pretty'

Reactions: 25
That vlog where she falls over is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen tbh. The bit where she croaks out “it’s not funnnnnnyyyyyy” lol it kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok follow up to my previous post about George being in Hove today according to his instastory. Looks like he’s staying with Gobby too.That’s his clothes on the wardrobe.
She deffo posted that so people think “oooh she’s got a real life man round”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now, I may forgive a lot, Gabriella, but don't you DARE insult Hamilton. I love Les Mis as well, but Hamilton is still a musical masterpiece, even though you're not capable of understanding it. What happened to stop hating on things that other people enjoy?
There is zero diversity in Gabbys life so I guess it’s par for the course that she would consider rap as ugly music, but this is also the same girl that 3 weeks ago was saying Black Lives Matter and today she’s speaking badly about the most diversely cast broadway musical, the musical that literally everyone in the world is loving, the musical that reinvented the idea of musicals. She has a tonne of unchecked privilege and her reference to “pretty musics” tells me everything I need to know about this girl!

Reactions: 10
There is zero diversity in Gabbys life so I guess it’s par for the course that she would consider rap as ugly music, but this is also the same girl that 3 weeks ago was saying Black Lives Matter and today she’s speaking badly about the most diversely cast broadway musical, the musical that literally everyone in the world is loving, the musical that reinvented the idea of musicals. She has a tonne of unchecked privilege and her reference to “pretty musics” tells me everything I need to know about this girl!
I don't think she would be mentally able to join up the dots here...

I thought the shirt could be the top a ONS tinder date left... 😉

Reactions: 2
Off topic Is anyone having issues with the site tonight?? It’s so slow and now telling me I can’t post threads anymore

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.