Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s why George is there then, to help her move the beds cos sheā€™s in so so much pain šŸ˜„šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
So is George there to help Jane with gobs or are they all taking refuge in her flat until they get rid of the dad from the house in Barnsley? I honestly canā€™t think of why heā€™d be down there, he rarely visits

Reactions: 33
So is George there to help Jane with gobs or are they all taking refuge in her flat until they get rid of the dad from the house in Barnsley? I honestly canā€™t think of why heā€™d be down there, he rarely visits
Could his new 'girlfriend' live nearer Brighton than Barnsley?

Or she lives near Barnsley and dumped him so he's escaped to distance himself from the pain/embarrassment?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could his new 'girlfriend' live nearer Brighton than Barnsley?

Or she lives near Barnsley and dumped him so he's escaped to distance himself from the pain/embarrassment?
According to her instagram she is living in norfolk .. at least she was x

Reactions: 1
I was watching a vlog where she goes to a workout class and basically cries because ā€œno one included herā€. She kept saying how she went over and put her mat down to join peoples groups but people ignored her. Not once did she say that she actually spoke to these people. I canā€™t believe if sheā€™d have said please may I join your group for this activity all these people would just ignore her. She blatantly went over, lurked nearby and didnā€™t say a word but then says everyone was rude. I would expect someone to speak to me if they wanted to buddy up in a class. Sheā€™s weird. She then left early šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well this is adult life, you hardly continue making besties just because you happen to stand next to each other. I find the effort to constantly communicate a bit draining too, but if you want to meet people, you have to make the effort. Or you'll be crossing your fingers, hoping a group of friends just manifests from thin air for a long time Gabbie. Power through the discomfort because hardly anyone else will do it for you.

Reactions: 20
I actually remember when that happened, it was so embarrassing, I remember screaming at the screen for her to grow up, what adult is incapable of saying excuse me do you have room for one more? She honestly is an embarrassment to women everywhere!

Reactions: 11
Well this is adult life, you hardly continue making besties just because you happen to stand next to each other. I find the effort to constantly communicate a bit draining too, but if you want to meet people, you have to make the effort. Or you'll be crossing your fingers, hoping a group of friends just manifests from thin air for a long time Gabbie. Power through the discomfort because hardly anyone else will do it for you.
lol no chance, she is too lazy and too entitled and expects everything handed to her on a bleeping platter, she'll never learn and honestly I'm glad this happened because it should have been a massive wake up call to her to stop acting like an absolute child

Reactions: 9
Oh bleeping shut up itā€™s ā€œtherapeutic!!!ā€ Funny you always seem to come down with something or have an operation or move to the new house while everyone in your family who are sew sew sew toxic do all the actual lifting and moving for you while you prance around showing us your 57272 deep bowl collection. The last two times I moved I organised the whole lot myself without any help from anyone because Iā€™m a bloody adult and all my friends and family had to work because they too, are adults! One time I ended up in a screaming heap in tears in the middle of the kitchen surrounded by Tupperware and broke out in some itchy blistery dermatitis rash on my my fingers from the stress. Shut up, Gabby! The amount of times you moved that one year when you had a hissy fit cos the new neighbour probably politely asked you to stop warbling at 3am and thumping around like an elephant child was ridiculous and you had everyone else do it all for you!!! Is the real reason you bought the first flat you could find with the mouldy windows because your dad finally put his foot down and told you to stop being nice to him only when you want to use him as a removalist man and you ā€œshowed himā€ how successful you are with your sew sew sew nice flat in fancy Brighton? Pfft

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was watching a vlog where she goes to a workout class and basically cries because ā€œno one included herā€. She kept saying how she went over and put her mat down to join peoples groups but people ignored her. Not once did she say that she actually spoke to these people. I canā€™t believe if sheā€™d have said please may I join your group for this activity all these people would just ignore her. She blatantly went over, lurked nearby and didnā€™t say a word but then says everyone was rude. I would expect someone to speak to me if they wanted to buddy up in a class. Sheā€™s weird. She then left early šŸ˜‚
Oh God I remember that. She probably walked into the class thinking that everyone would know who she is and would want to be her partner. Shocking that she didn't drag Jane with her to hold her hand tbh.

Reactions: 12
Sounds like she's overly justifying how much she loves her flat but actually really wants to move and regrets the purchase

Reactions: 33
And besides that, she had the choice to move all those times and the luxury of time to enjoy the experience. Lots of people have no choice, they move where work is, move due to relationship breakdowns or not being able to afford rent due to job loss or housemates moving out and not able to afford rent on their own, landlords selling the house etc etc. Wait until you HAVE to move, you entitled brat. I wouldnā€™t even care so much that she moves, big deal.. but sheā€™s even a twit about moving house!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m not being funny but anyone can make it look like youā€™ve got cheekbones, especially when youā€™re biting your inner cheek on the photos (you can tell by her mouth!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.