Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that Austria vlog, I couldn't help but laugh at her falling but it's her own fault for wearing those bloody heavy clogs on her feet! (However it does sound like it hurt and I'm a wuss so I'd prob cry too - except for the fact I wear sensible shoes when I know I'm gonna be on my feet all day)

Also, even back then she had a limited vocab 'sew nice' it just makes her sound so uneducated!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear she made Jane leave a show with her one time in the middle? Which show was it that they were watching?

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m sorry but if she was really into musicals then she would have listened to at least some of the Hamilton soundtrack by now. Surely you didnā€™t just sit by while this huge musical played on the West End that people couldnā€™t even get tickets to and werenā€™t even a little curious to what it sounded like.

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m sorry but if she was really into musicals then she would have listened to at least some of the Hamilton soundtrack by now. Surely you didnā€™t just sit by while this huge musical played on the West End that people couldnā€™t even get tickets to and werenā€™t even a little curious to what it sounded like.
Tbf I haven't listened to the soundtrack because I want to watch the show.

Reactions: 3
My fave parts of the Austria vlog:

cries that sheā€™s at the garden where they filmed ā€œdoe a deerā€

ā€œIā€™m scared of falling down the stairsā€ seconds before falling down the stairs

Jane: what were you just saying??

COMEDY bleeping GOLD

She also mentioned she had a kindle in that vlog.... she never read that thing

Sorry I keep adding to my post but Iā€™m going to assume this is the show she went to see that was disappointing in case ur wondering

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Was it not something like Matilda she walked out of? I would never walk out of a show, any time I've been it's something I'd had to save up for. You can tell she shits on these shows because she thinks she can do a better job šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Of course she doesnā€™t like Hamilton, sheā€™s quite clearly a hidden racist

Reactions: 28
Was it not something like Matilda she walked out of? I would never walk out of a show, any time I've been it's something I'd had to save up for. You can tell she shits on these shows because she thinks she can do a better job šŸ˜‚
Nah it wasn't Matilda, I remember it though it was in London and they walked out, it was something Jane wanted to see and Gabby took her as a treat. I want to say it was a romance if that gives anyone a clue? It's on the tip of my tongue I just can't quite grasp what it was šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 7
Wow I thought some of you were paraphrasing with the so rappy so noisy comment but no she actually wrote that! Definintely getting racial bias vibes, like of course Les Mis a mostly white musical is pretty but anything with rap can't be. Also pretty sure the one she made Jane walk out of was An American in Paris.

Reactions: 20
Why did she put that she doesn't like rap then use a black emoji and a black background? Okie doke Munchy. Just annoyed me, there are white rappers it's not just a black thing. I really believe she is racist and says all sorts of tit off the internet.

Edit: my point is that she was making out that she doesn't like it because of black people. Should have made that clearer.

• Heart
Wow I thought some of you were paraphrasing with the so rappy so noisy comment but no she actually wrote that! Definintely getting racial bias vibes, like of course Les Mis a mostly white musical is pretty but anything with rap can't be. Also pretty sure the one she made Jane walk out of was An American in Paris.
An American in Paris is the one I was thinking as well

Reactions: 6
An American in Paris is dreadful though, I left that early too ha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she put that she doesn't like rap then use a black emoji and a black background? Okie doke Munchy. Just annoyed me, there are white rappers it's not just a black thing. I really believe she is racist and says all sorts of tit off the internet.

Edit: my point is that she was making out that she doesn't like it because of black people. Should have made that clearer.
Didnā€™t she leave a Starbucks because there was an Asian man with a backpack? šŸ˜¬

• Wow

I definitely get the impression that she shows lots of racist tendencies in her everyday life while being completely unaware. I'll give her the smallest excuse of ignorance given the father she grew up with and being very sheltered in an all white area but come on girl you're a grown up now. Always got the vibes she considered rap too aggressive and ugly and maybe even crosses the street when she sees a black man apporaching. (not saying she's an outright racist as thats not my statmeent to make but given whats going on the world we should be able to point out even small microaggressions! - Correction not just able but SHOULD point these out)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Tattlers excellent work this has just made me cry laugh! I do agree, for someone who loves musical theatre sew sew much she appears to know very few shows...

Reactions: 5
She loves her flat, apart from when she canā€™t be arsed to walk up and down the stairs to put her rubbish out, and when itā€™s too hot (most of the time).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.