Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now, I may forgive a lot, Gabriella, but don't you DARE insult Hamilton. I love Les Mis as well, but Hamilton is still a musical masterpiece, even though you're not capable of understanding it. What happened to stop hating on things that other people enjoy?

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Shocker she HATES Hamilton on Disney+, why am I not surprised that everyone loves it and she hates it? And now she's banging on about Les Mis again. Thought you hated it and you walked out of one performance of it?

My mum changes rooms around as in like moving furniture or swapping entire rooms (way more then gabby), I kinda get what gabby says about it refreshing her mind as my mum feels the same but it’s still annoying and a sign of instability. The whole I always move bit wasn’t even necessary, having a flat probably suits gabby better because it must be hella lonely being the only person in a two story house - plus she’s so messy it’d be mad dirty.

My mum changes rooms around as in like moving furniture or swapping entire rooms (way more then gabby), I kinda get what gabby says about it refreshing her mind as my mum feels the same but it’s still annoying and a sign of instability. The whole I always move bit wasn’t even necessary, having a flat probably suits gabby better because it must be hella lonely being the only person in a two story house - plus she’s so messy it’d be mad dirty.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t given anything a chance? Just because it’s popular doesn’t mean you have to hate it to be different gobs!!

Reactions: 15
For someone who is SEW SEW into theatre, how has it taken her this long to listen to Hamilton? It was on in London for a good couple of years before COVID hit, so she could have gone and seen it? And the soundtrack has been out around five years now?

Surely when you’ve got nothing else to do you can sit through more than twenty minutes of a musical before deciding the music is terrible and you hate it? Absolutely pathetic behaviour as usual from Gobs. It’s not ‘pretty’ music? Something about describing what she suggested was solely ‘rap‘ as not being pretty sits weird with me? It’s not even entirely rap? Helpless? Dear Theodosia? But of course she’s SEW special and hates it. 🙄 Absolutely cannot stand her.

I was watching a vlog where she goes to a workout class and basically cries because “no one included her”. She kept saying how she went over and put her mat down to join peoples groups but people ignored her. Not once did she say that she actually spoke to these people. I can’t believe if she’d have said please may I join your group for this activity all these people would just ignore her. She blatantly went over, lurked nearby and didn’t say a word but then says everyone was rude. I would expect someone to speak to me if they wanted to buddy up in a class. She’s weird. She then left early 😂
Can you remember which vlog this was?

She actually has no concept of musical theatre and music as an art. Hamilton is so cleverly written and composed that as a musicals fan even if you didn’t like rap you’d want to watch it (for almost free, may I add, especially when tickets to see ham on Broadway were $100+) to understand and marvel at the theory behind the music!
Her knowledge of musicals is so basic, she bangs on about only liking the classics (read: sound of music/Les Mis) but also lists Matilda and shrek?😂

She needs to learn the old adage of if you’ve not got anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. People are SO grateful that they can watch something for £4.99 a month that would have cost $100 plus and doesn’t exist any more, and if you don’t want to watch it that’s ok but stop whining about it! Lol sorry rant over, theatre nerd here 😂

Reactions: 19
Mmm there’s a great deal of unconscious racial bias in her response. ‘Sew noisy and rappy, no tune’.

The songs in Hamilton are meticulously constructed :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Her new insta stories about the musicals are making my piss boil!!!!! She obv reads here too by saying “everyone says I hate stuff that people like” duck off you mess.

Reactions: 29
I remember when she said she hated all of Beyoncé’s new music. There’s literally an SNL skit of white people hearing Lemonade and being horrified to discover Beyonce is black. She is beyond parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Mmm there’s a great deal of unconscious racial bias in her response. ‘Sew noisy and rappy, no tune’.

She can’t make up her mind about what stance to make, either you hate it in it’s entirety or you don’t like a few songs, and I totally agree with you.

Attachments

Reactions: 10

idk if it’s unconscious racial bias as much as just her being a slow individual

I can imagine that people talking fast or rapping would confuse her as she wouldn’t be able to keep up with the pace of dialogue or understand the words being spoken

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her dad’s Twitter is my new place to visit when I’m bored, his tweets about Leicester’s spike in COVID-19 and he claims he’s got Muslim friends..... the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

Reactions: 12
She can’t make up her mind about what stance to make, either you hate it in it’s entirety or you don’t like a few songs, and I totally agree with you.
“Pretty music” ... erm? Rap can be just as powerful and gorgeous as anything else. This girl is TWISTEDDD

“Pretty music” ... erm? Rap can be just as powerful and gorgeous as anything else. This girl is TWISTEDDD
Also remember when she “liked” drake? Was that to impress hobby? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
idk if it’s unconscious racial bias as much as just her being a slow individual

I can imagine that people talking fast or rapping would confuse her as she wouldn’t be able to keep up with the pace of dialogue or understand the words being spoken
Nah, most of the rapping in Hamilton isn’t that fast. It’s very easy to follow. The opening song is a proper musical song with added rapping, most of it very slow (the opening lines), for god’s sake!

How she can say it doesn’t have a tune just shows she didn’t give it a proper chance. She was closed off from it from the beginning. She didn’t want to like it. And yeah, I reckon there is some unconcious racial bias in there too.

I don’t disagree she’s a total idiot, but most idiots can still follow Hamilton. I mean, it wouldn’t be so globally popular if they couldn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.