Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think filming the room with her brothers clothes around was intentional for 'fans' speculation about a guy being there!

I'd assume he's staying in the room his stuff is in?
But she sounded excited about 'the new room' as if she's sleeping in it and the spare sofa bed doesn't look like it's going to be used...
So now I'm like are Gab and George sharing? Is Jane still there? Are they gonna squeeze her in the bed too?

Maybe George is on 'poorly' Gab babysitting duty for the weekend and Jane's away home but still...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I assume George is in the spare room, Jane is in Gabbie’s room and Gabbie is on the sofa (as she said in her latest vlog)

Reactions: 10
I assume George is in the spare room, Jane is in Gabbie’s room and Gabbie is on the sofa (as she said in her latest vlog)
Unfortunately for Jane, being in the room without a wardrobe means her clothes are probably being stored in the toilet roll basket

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The situation with cheek/face fillers reminded me of a video I've watched of a cosmetic doctor. I don't know much about the doctor himself but what he said in the video made a lot of sense, about how fillers only make cheekbones defined for a short period of time and only end up making the face look rounder and puffier in the end.

I don't know Gabby's reason for getting cheekbone fillers because she does look like she's got work done but she isn't helping her face and her features at all in the long run.
He's absolutely right. A lot of people that get cheek fillers do so to give more structure and shape to the face and get that model "high cheekbone" look, but they just don't last well. I don't do fillers myself anymore but have a girl in my salon that does and she won't give anybody cheek fillers for this exact reason! People come back complaining that it's "botched" because they don't research enough or listen properly to what their being told.

A while back around the time Gabs first appeared with cheek fillers looking like jigSAW she was bumming Stephanie Toms on twitter. I still think she thought having it would make her look like Steph. Difference is, Steph's fillers look amazing and she goes to a bloody good esthetician!🤣

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately for Jane, being in the room without a wardrobe means her clothes are probably being stored in the toilet roll basket
It's alright, there's plenty of space on top of the bin with the rest of Gobble's dishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a shame poor Jane doesn't have a bidet for her clothes in this flat! Once again gabs doesn't think things through 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, she’s sleeping on the sofa because her guests are in the bedrooms, fair enough. Not because she’s in sew much pain, it’s the only place she she can sleep. Lying, attention seeking muppet.

Reactions: 23
The situation with cheek/face fillers reminded me of a video I've watched of a cosmetic doctor. I don't know much about the doctor himself but what he said in the video made a lot of sense, about how fillers only make cheekbones defined for a short period of time and only end up making the face look rounder and puffier in the end.

[/QUOTE]

Have been lurking here a while catching up and finally had to comment! Hadn’t watched gabbie for a long time (no word of a lie,I must have hit a wrong button because my phone autocorrected her name to flabby 😂) it makes me so sad to see how much she’s changed personally, and physically, but that her day to day is the EXACT same! She seems so lonely, I’m kinda not surprised she’s still forever ill and moving furniture, and doing baby name vids, she must get so bored being alone with no friends!

but my main point: I watched another of this guys videos about how filler can actually last years and when people think it’s faded it’s actually just spread out, so they add more and more like every 6 months because they think it’s because it’s worn off, so eventually their faces are just full of migrated filler! I do agree she’s bigger than she lets on, but I deffo think she’s full of too much filler that has spread! She needs to get it dissolved.

Reactions: 10
Love my contributions to society 🤪
If we're to believe the timeline, probably both. It's sew sew bad that she has a scan booked in every month.
I think she's having a phantom pregnancy. It's all the time coddling her cat. She'll try breast feeding him next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's absolutely right. A lot of people that get cheek fillers do so to give more structure and shape to the face and get that model "high cheekbone" look, but they just don't last well. I don't do fillers myself anymore but have a girl in my salon that does and she won't give anybody cheek fillers for this exact reason! People come back complaining that it's "botched" because they don't research enough or listen properly to what their being told.

A while back around the time Gabs first appeared with cheek fillers looking like jigSAW she was bumming Stephanie Toms on twitter. I still think she thought having it would make her look like Steph. Difference is, Steph's fillers look amazing and she goes to a bloody good esthetician!🤣
All you have to do is look at Jaclyn Hill to see how bad fillers duck up your face 🌚

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just skimmed through a couple of her old weight watchers what I eat in a day videos from nine or ten months ago, and she has definitely lost weight since then, but I don’t think it was through sensible diet and exercise! Things shifted after her mysterious nose op ...

Reactions: 9
Think it’s really odd to even be able to say “I usually move house every year” it’s not like she has had a flatmate or lived with people who might move on? I don’t know any adults who rent who have moved every year routinely or on purpose? It’s a massive pain to move. How long until she sells that property?

Reactions: 35
I reckon it would be on the market now if it wasn’t for the pandemic.

Reactions: 20
Think it’s really odd to even be able to say “I usually move house every year” it’s not like she has had a flatmate or lived with people who might move on? I don’t know any adults who rent who have moved every year routinely or on purpose? It’s a massive pain to move. How long until she sells that property?
Can’t tell if it’s because she’s sew niche or so bleeping manic and has nothing going on in life, that moving actually fills up her meaningless empty days

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.