Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck as a single person has 6 boxes of cereal? I live in a 2 person household and we never have more than at least two boxes. This is the amount I would expect for a large family.
theres 4 of us and we have half of what she has

Reactions: 5
Who the duck as a single person has 6 boxes of cereal? I live in a 2 person household and we never have more than at least two boxes. This is the amount I would expect for a large family.
i'm the only person in my house who eats cereal and i only have 1 box at a time 🤷‍♀️ would never have 6 boxes- it would all get stale before i could finish one box!

Reactions: 9
I find it weird how she bought all those storage jars for cereal, and even put the labels on them... and somehow still has 6 boxes of other cereal. I'd love to see her do an actual food shop, and not just the handful of fruit and veg she shows Youtube

Reactions: 38
Watching that Turkey vlog and I made it about 3 mins in before clicking off in frustration after Gobbler shows us her supermarket purchases and says “they do cereal in plastic here which is SEW GOOD, so much less recycling”
Her stupidity is actually enraging

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Why has she swapped her rooms around AGAIN?! swear this is the 23rd time since she's been there. No Gobs, that's not new content.

Reactions: 34
So she’s moved her bed into the spare room and moved the sofa bed out, and apparently she’s not well enough to tidy it.. but she can move a whole ass bed into another room.

Or shes really working slave Jane while she’s got her isn’t she.
Looks like a nail salon with a bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hoards food in general, not just cereal. There’s hundreds of tins in her kitchen, and instead of eating her way through them, she just buys more to add to her collection. I’ve never seen her eat anything out of a tin before, except a horrible ham hock soup she was obsessed with last year. She would bulk buy it, in case it was discontinued.

41DEB4BF-4A65-4FA8-BE65-517DDFC1F10D.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I didn't get a chance to reply earlier but I thought the same thing. Seems excessive. It's just me and my kid and I don't even have 6 boxes in the house.

So she’s moved her bed into the spare room and moved the sofa bed out, and apparently she’s not well enough to tidy it.. but she can move a whole ass bed into another room.

Or shes really working slave Jane while she’s got her isn’t she.
The shoes in the picture bother me. I have a pair of shoes that are specifically only for inside that I change into when I come in. But then again Gab rarely leaves her flat and regularly stores bowls on the garbage so 🤷

Reactions: 6
Do you think she’s shitting in a box so her brother doesn’t know she poo’s?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you think she’s shitting in a box so her brother doesn’t know she poo’s?
A bit OT but I always wonder if this is why she bought that litter box that Nelly has to hop into... She'd be able to sit as if she was on a loo because of the hole being in the top

Please say someone else was thinking that too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don’t get the unnecessary moving of beds?if the mattress and bed are better just sleep in your own bed? Ewwww those sandals again, bet she wears them with her outfits so unflattering

Reactions: 13
WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS HAVE THOSE GRANDMA SHOES IN SHOT!!!! In every pic and video of her flat her horrible clumpy shoes are there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The situation with cheek/face fillers reminded me of a video I've watched of a cosmetic doctor. I don't know much about the doctor himself but what he said in the video made a lot of sense, about how fillers only make cheekbones defined for a short period of time and only end up making the face look rounder and puffier in the end.

I don't know Gabby's reason for getting cheekbone fillers because she does look like she's got work done but she isn't helping her face and her features at all in the long run.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.