Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just noticed some brown old lady shoes around 8.00 on the vlog (but could be gobs new pair of orthopaedics)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Guys, can you stop noticing Jane clues in the video? There’s only so many times I can go back and watch it 🙈😂🙈

(P.s. well done on the snooping, you eagle-eyed lovelies 👏🏻)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So earlier I LITERALLY fell asleep during her vlog, that's how boring it was (I was about to have a nap laying on my bed and was playing random youtube videos and hers was the one that put me to sleep) but I can't believe I missed out on the detective work and drama

Again, if she just said about a week ago 'Jane has come to stay because we've both been isolated for X amount of time with no symptoms and I was struggling with my mental health' I doubt anyone would have said anything, would have still been hypocritical considering the fuss she's made all over social media but easily understandable.

but the whole pretending she's alone thing, intentionally not showing Jane in the vlog, deleting comments is just so annoying and childish and she fully KNOWS she'll get backlash for it so I'm glad people have found out

Also Jane just walking all around Brighton is a bit stupid

Reactions: 40
My mum lives 300 miles away and I haven't seen her since Christmas, I would give anything to see my mum right now. It just infuriates me that pathetic Gabby can’t be on her own so she has to get her mum to come down to stay with her despite preaching to everyone else about lockdown rules. Hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So earlier I LITERALLY fell asleep during her vlog, that's how boring it was (I was about to have a nap laying on my bed and was playing random youtube videos and hers was the one that put me to sleep) but I can't believe I missed out on the detective work and drama

Again, if she just said about a week ago 'Jane has come to stay because we've both been isolated for X amount of time with no symptoms and I was struggling with my mental health' I doubt anyone would have said anything, would have still been hypocritical considering the fuss she's made all over social media but easily understandable.

but the whole pretending she's alone thing, intentionally not showing Jane in the vlog, deleting comments is just so annoying and childish and she fully KNOWS she'll get backlash for it so I'm glad people have found out

Also Jane just walking all around Brighton is a bit stupid
I totally agree, I have had friends need to see people because see they have MH problems. I've had friends need to get family to look after children because they are struggling. I think it's OK to make a decision like that if you are struggling and need to expand your household with someone else that has been in isolation. It's a call people have to make...

But lying about it and trying to get sympathy is pathological, dishonest and plain bleeping weird

Reactions: 29
I know we’ve established Jane was definitely there, sorry for adding to it 😂 but as someone who lives in Brighton, Can confirm the only way she’s managed to go to Next Home is driving to the one in Shoreham (one in town is tiny and I don’t think even open?)

Reactions: 8
Also just noticed some brown old lady shoes around 8.00 on the vlog (but could be gobs new pair of orthopaedics)
I think I saw those but wasn't sure. Thought they were someone's feet at first then looked closer and looked like slippers or something but it was fuzzy on my end.

Reactions: 4
I think I saw those but wasn't sure. Thought they were someone's feet at first then looked closer and looked like slippers or something but it was fuzzy on my end.
Brown old lady shoes..sounds like something grotty gabby would wear

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay rewatched the first bit real quick. The door does open and closes real quick. It's definitely not an editing thing. Didn't she blatantly say she spent her birthday alone elsewhere? Not just in lockdown, but I *think* she said the word "alone" somewhere. What a weird thing to lie about.

Edited because "word" not "world" damn phone. 🤦

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've just watched Gabby's latest vlog on 0.25x speed to try and find a clue that Jane was there... Left the sound on, and it's honestly the most disturbing thing I've ever heard haha.

Do not recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
tbf we could cancel her but tbf I don’t think she’s that popular to cancel. all her haterzzzz are #velvetbl0cked

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.