Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooooow honestly I’ve been thinking she might as well move in with her parents after so many weeks, don’t think anyone would begrudge her. Having people down to visit and wander about in a different city is worse, as is lying about it.

Reactions: 28
Sorry kind of off topic but does anyone have definitive proof she’s a tory? I assumed she was anyway but need another reason to get wound up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s either going to come up with some story about her mum being there the whole time, or she could just state that Gobs ended up in hospital so Jane came to stay and will be staying for the rest of lockdown (which will be completely understandable if it is true).
If I lived by myself 6 hours away from my family I’d definitely move back in with them for lockdown

Reactions: 15
She’s either going to come up with some story about her mum being there the whole time, or she could just state that Gobs ended up in hospital so Jane came to stay and will be staying for the rest of lockdown (which will be completely understandable if it is true).
If I lived by myself 6 hours away from my family I’d definitely move back in with them for lockdown
She could have done this much earlier and made it much easier for herself, she’s barely put any content out!

Reactions: 9
I’m actually so angry that she’s berated people all this time. She’s such a bleeping hypocrite.
SHE KNOWS she’s a bleep as well or she wouldn’t be hiding it and deleting any comments that might act as evidence.

Reactions: 40
I don’t mind that she’s done it, I’m fussed about her constantly tweeting “virus! Stupid people!” And berating others, and then lying about what she is doing. I couldn’t really care less about Jane actually coming down. Just the bullshit.

Reactions: 40
I don’t mind that she’s done it, I’m fussed about her constantly tweeting “virus! Stupid people!” And berating others, and then lying about what she is doing. I couldn’t really care less about Jane actually coming down. Just the bullshit.
The fact she's trying to cover it up makes it so much worse after the way she was judging people.

Reactions: 38
I feel like she had to make a video to do that pointless skillshare sponsor and showed little clips from her birthday and painting a wall, because she does on the daily, to fill it out. Tbh things are easing up a bit now and my family lives 100 miles away and I'm considering a social distance visit. It's just more that she's blatantly lying, but hey no change there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I reckon watching that wall dry would’ve been way more fun than that vlog. That’s 10 minutes of my life I’m not getting back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can everyone keep a close eye on stories to see if she announces an apology of some kind? I think any truth reveal will be deleted vvvvvv quickly

Reactions: 6
She comes across as such a gormless oaf in her latest vlog.

As if she's repainting another wall.

Mad how much of a hypocrite she is, RUDELY preaching about the importance of social distancing and then having her mum come to stay??

At it yet again with the 'bcosss'. I swear she makes effort to pronounce words weirdly to seem quirky. It's so annoying.

Her limp hair is also annoying. It represents her life and personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder how much place has shrunk in size because of all of the paint, must be at last a couple of meters smaller than what it was originally. I don't envy that poor soul that has to fix all of her "work".

Edit: grammar

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her mum is definitely there in that vlog. If you look closely at the very start someone opens the door a little behind her then closes it again!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I knew when she went out to the beach in her birthday that Jane must be there as she never usually does anything unless Jane us there to hold her hand. How pathetic that she waits until mummy is there to go to hospital, like when she went to the he doctor with agonizing leg pain (never mentioned again) when he mum was visiting.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.