Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when she’ll address her mum. Will she wait until she’s actually allowed to travel that far and pretend it’s the first time she’s seen her mum? Will she be honest just now? I can’t wait for all the more lies!
She's providing some much needed entertainment and sleuthing during lock-down tbh. I've been bored senseless then I wake up this morning and see 3 pages more here of people spotting Gob's door opening a bit in a video and a pink cushion appearing 😂 absolutely love it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bet Jane got a good hiding last night! How dare she leave the pink cushion and her shoes lying around?! 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m ngl I’m not convinced by the door opening, that looks like the wind, my door has slammed before because of it. We know gobs doesn’t open her window but it could be her aircon or something, idk.

HOWEVER. I do believe Jane is with her. We KNOW that she would’ve put a FaceTime video of her talking to Jane on her birthday if Jane wasn’t down with her, or at least mention Jane. That with the other clues, Jane is 100% there. Just admit it gob

Reactions: 16
Gabbie’s...going to...cook? From scratch?? Clearly she’s not that unwell then lol.
I know this is an old post to the thread but I love polly and so I hate that gabby still latched onto her since making her channel banner and things! Did they fall out for a bit because Gabs used some of the images without permission or something? Does anyone remember?

Reactions: 1
Thing is, Jane being there is ridiculous full stop. Sorry. I don't have time for excuses like "I'm struggling being alone".
Yes, so are a lot of people.
"I needed someone to watch the kids". Nah ah. I'm in a country that locked down early and put social distancing measures in place when there was only ONE case on the whole island. The UK's version of lockdown and distancing is laughable.

Not sure how many cases in Brighton, and I know they're technically from Barnsley but Sheffield has A LOT of cases. Half of my family have/had it. It angers me, my grandad passed away recently, I couldn't get a flight back to see him and had to say bye over WhatsApp because of idiots like Gabby and Jane flouting the rules and interpreting them how they want!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She has to lie, she's backed herself into a corner after kicking off so hard about the Co op.
She’s made it so much worse for herself with the way she’s acted.
I’m suprised more people aren’t mentioning it on her video but then I guess it’s hard to know how many comments she’s deleted/deleting

Reactions: 9
Sorry kind of off topic but does anyone have definitive proof she’s a tory? I assumed she was anyway but need another reason to get wound up lol
We live in a democracy, so I'm defending people's right to vote however they want even though I cannot abide the party myself.

Reactions: 1
I find it kind of hard to believe, yet it is true, that she STILL thinks she can lie/hide things and people on the internet won't notice, she isn't intelligent enough to ever pull it off, look at all the weight loss surgery fiascos

and it's not even her "25+ haterZ" all it takes is that one comment from a fan saying 'hope you had a nice birthday, I saw you and Jane out walking but was too shy to say hello" like a few people earlier on this thread screenshotted

Reactions: 18
I knew I’d be right about her copying Charly Clements skillshare art style and passing it off as her “art” to sell which she pretty much confirmed as her new “project”. Also we all knew Jane would come crawling, some things never change. the pair Must have discussing how Jane must be silent and pretend not to be there whilst gabby films and pretends to spend her birthday alone. I can imagine Jane in another room patiently waiting whilst gabby films herself blowing out her candles alone for the sympathy and to cement how LOCK DOWN RULES ARE IMPORTANT for anyone besides her!

Reactions: 9
So she’s replied to this comment but is still avoiding the ones about her mum (the ones have haven’t been deleted anyway) LOL
I can almost guarantee she’ll try as use the hospital thing as the reason Jane came down.
Let’s all just remember that THAT TIMELINE DOESN'T ADD UP when she does

Reactions: 29
I can almost guarantee she’ll try as use the hospital thing as the reason Jane came down.
Oh yeah she will 100% do that! It’ll be “i was so poorly Jane HAD to come over and look after me” Sad thing is her minions will believe all the tit she comes out with because they don’t pay attention to the FACTS

Reactions: 8
you're 100% right, she's seen now that she hasn't gotten away with having Jane there secretly so prime Gabby logic - I was SEW SEW sick I was AdMitTeD and couldn't look after myself so Jane HAD to rush down to feed Nelbobs and look after me and play a huge sympathy thing, bones points for crying in the video

and then if anyone points out that Jane was there on her birthday vlog which was on June 1st her minions will all be like 'why are you BuLlYinG Gabby she's just been in hospital'

Reactions: 13
I don't think people would mind if she was honest, she lives on her own. If her mental health was in the tit and she just said 'I've had 10 weeks on my own I'm really struggling, my mum will now be isolating with me for the foreseeable blah blah blah'.

Its the fact she's not said anything and STILL shits on everyone else for social distancing like she's mother theresa

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.