Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d actually love for someone to report her 😂 next she’ll diagnose herself with COVID if her mums been down!

Reactions: 8
Can we please all keep commenting until she’s forced to address it because I’m SO angry she’s just deleting comments and getting away with this

Reactions: 39
I kinda feel it’s not the worst thing that Janes there, I mean she has been alone for the past 10 weeks (so she says) etc and if she was a decent human being I would understand yknow mental health- I’ve stayed at my boyfriends It’s only human nature.. however she’s a judgemental, passive aggressive, nasty hypocrite therefor she can duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll be honest, I live on my own and my boyfriend has been staying round recently since restrictions were lifted... however I haven’t been preaching about lockdown and attacking people about what they’re choosing to do

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I think everyone is annoyed at Gabbie just because it’s her 😂 it’s peak though she shouldn’t be preaching and crying about others breaking lockdown when she’s doing the same

Reactions: 27
And you aren't flat-out pretending you are living alone. That's what I hate. You don't know who else is finding solace and strength in her as they also live alone and perhaps had to celebrate a birthday alone. She is a FRAUD.

Also, her hair is limp because of her gastric sleeve. Her body can't absorb nutrients in the way they can. Another reason to lose weight healthily.

Reactions: 16
I’ll be honest, I live on my own and my boyfriend has been staying round recently since restrictions were lifted... however I haven’t been preaching about lockdown and attacking people about what they’re choosing to do
That's what gets me. She preaches something but does the exact opposite. I'm in the US and where I'm at restaurants and other things have opened back up with certain restrictions and you can have small gatherings. I have a child with medical stuff though so at first we saw no one other than through the window, then the 6 feet apart distanced visits, and just recently allowed to intermingle with grandma and other parent's household as I'm back to work.

But I never yelled at anyone to not do anything and then went and did the same thing I was very vocal about not doing.

She'll probably get more backlash deleting comments than just saying "yes my mom's down here due to xyz."

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd have more respect for her if she just straight up filmed and said 'Jane's here. I was lonely. She's come to see me.'

Reactions: 35
I always forget how stunning this flat was, she just filled it with actual cluttered shite. I can only dream of affording something like this. Also lol at that shocking photoshop job

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She reminds me of Kathy Bates from Misery... tying up Hobby and keeping him hostage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So why did she lie about being on her own in birthday? Why specifically mention it?

Reactions: 19
I kinda feel it’s not the worst thing that Janes there, I mean she has been alone for the past 10 weeks (so she says) etc and if she was a decent human being I would understand yknow mental health- I’ve stayed at my boyfriends It’s only human nature.. however she’s a judgemental, passive aggressive, nasty hypocrite therefor she can duck off.
It’s more the problem that Jane has travelled down and is now wandering around that I find frustrating. Probably brought the virus down with her

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.