Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she redecorate this room for her mum to have as her bedroom instead of the smaller bedroom recently I’m sure I remember another video on it
0E39E939-3BBF-45C9-BB6E-C44AFA2FA798.png

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she redecorate this room for her mum to have as her bedroom instead of the smaller bedroom recently I’m sure I remember another video on it View attachment 158387
Can anyone else see that either a) her hand is super edited there because we know she has swollen wrists and sausage finger or b) (bit of a reach) but that is not her hand

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Can anyone else see that either a) her hand is super edited there because we know she has swollen wrists and sausage finger or b) (bit of a reach) but that is not her hand
I honestly thought that too! Lockdown life really getting to me 🤪 but her hands don't look like that.. they're too slender

Reactions: 8
I live in Sheffield and genuinely feel like going to Meadowhall everyday to see if I can catch her out. 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.