Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah even with all of the evidence in their face, minions are blindly loyal and thick.
I don’t want to be tight but saw the vlog and gabby is so..... unattractive.

Reactions: 7
Bravo nobrains 👏 what’s most infuriating is her self-pitying Instagram posts, insta stories and vlog of her birthday acting like she was alone, when in reality she spent it exactly the way she always does, with her mum. I’d still be annoyed with her if she was honest (partly just because everything she does annoys me 😅) but she’d receive much less backlash in the long run

Reactions: 13
I’m just watching a vlog with Lucy Lydia and hobbie in and Hobbie is such a ridiculous flirt. In this video he calls them all babe at least once. All they do is giggle at him. Mans got them wrapped around that finger. I’m not surprised Gaby fell for him. It’s kind of hard to watch though she looks at him so adoringly.

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but "Pikelet.. the family cat in Sheffield"???? Yeah NAH witch a) the name is Leo and b) it's your brother's bleeping cat! Why is she soooo weird and territorial about cats that aren't even hers?
Also sorry but my GOD does she look awful in that straw hat.

Reactions: 41
I just need to discuss the whole blowing out the candles thing... it made me uncomfortable to watch 😂 she couldn’t do it and slightly looked like she’d smash the cake in and in a spilt second later she smiles. She looks absolutely crazy. I’d not use that clip if it were me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I watched some of her old vlogs earlier and I really liked her back then, what happened gobs x

Reactions: 6
That new straw hat in her vlog coupled with the flowery dresses and jumpsuits makes her look like a farmer's daughter. Nothing wrong with that look but it just does nothing for her.

At least she's out of pj's all day long I suppose.

Reactions: 11
😂😂 J babes, I know you’re in here
This proves someone is there 😂
Do you think she hasn’t mentioned Jane is there because she doesn’t want people to know she’s broken the lockdown rules or because she wants people to feel sorry for her and think she spent her birthday alone.. I’m going with the second!

Reactions: 10
This proves someone is there 😂
Do you think she hasn’t mentioned Jane is there because she doesn’t want people to know she’s broken the lockdown rules or because she wants people to feel sorry for her and think she spent her birthday alone.. I’m going with the second!
Definitely the latter. Need to keep them fans somehow as her content is total tit.

Reactions: 5
F60F7C70-5C5F-48AA-8A4C-A26F294B2010.png

I know it’s been established that Jane is there but another giveaway is that all the stuff in the blog was from next or m&s and Jane always drives her to Shoreham where there is a massive M&s and Next in the same place 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 150495

I know it’s been established that Jane is there but another giveaway is that all the stuff in the blog was from next or m&s and Jane always drives her to Shoreham where there is a massive M&s and Next in the same place 🙄🙄🙄
tit, didn’t even think of that! She’s annoyed me for ages already but honestly I can’t even with this girl anymore, unsubbed and unfollowed everywhere, Gonna rely on you lot to keep me up to date
she’s such a trash human being

Reactions: 11
That new straw hat in her vlog coupled with the flowery dresses and jumpsuits makes her look like a farmer's daughter. Nothing wrong with that look but it just does nothing for her.

At least she's out of pj's all day long I suppose.
I got worzel gummidge vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't mean any offence to anyone at all, hell I'm definitely on the spectrum somewhere, but does anyone else get autism vibes from her sometimes? I definitely felt that in the latest vlog...

Reactions: 17
I wonder when she’ll address her mum. Will she wait until she’s actually allowed to travel that far and pretend it’s the first time she’s seen her mum? Will she be honest just now? I can’t wait for all the more lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't mean any offence to anyone at all, hell I'm definitely on the spectrum somewhere, but does anyone else get autism vibes from her sometimes? I definitely felt that in the latest vlog...
This has been discussed on a previous thread and I would say 100% that’s what I feel she has.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.