Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a disgusting fat scumbag, imagine talking about a baby like that. She’s sick in the head and it puts a bad taste in my mouth, seems the true George is emerging and it’s something social services should pick up on, sexualising a baby is bleeping creepy

Reactions: 8
If she had friends she wouldn't need to ramble shite into her phone all day long. She could keep Instagram for what it is - work, and tell her friends the mundane blow by blow account of her life.

I also find it unreasonably annoying that this grubby, unstable lunatic can find an apparently decent husband to financially support her and I can't find anyone who isn't a total reprobate.
He is a complete BETA. You can practically see her grubby thumbprint on his head. I'm so embarrassed for him. He's obviously got absolutely zero self esteem to be with such a fat mess of a woman.

Reactions: 5
He is a complete BETA. You can practically see her grubby thumbprint on his head. I'm so embarrassed for him. He's obviously got absolutely zero self esteem to be with such a fat mess of a woman.
I remember when she shared the “romantic” story of how they got together and it’s like he sleepwalked into the relationship after she ran round after him like a beggy dog. He’s a complete wet blanket of a man.

• Haha
Something is massively awry if no one in their close circle is advising them how wrong her online behaviour with regards to his baby daughter is ... absolutely no need to be discussing such personal details about a new born baby on a open platform where she has no idea who is watching or screenshotting.

Her need to be centre stage in such vile and unnecessary drama is disturbing.

Reactions: 10
Oh she’s covered her face in the last story. Shame we’ve all seen that side of her face before?!? Also I hope the baby is Called Lyra. I thjnk that’s such a sweet name.

Reactions: 1
You'd think George invented breastfeeding the amount she drones on about it. You've had a baby, you'll be eating and drinking lukewarm everything from now on, so get used to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Normally the other parents from your NCT group are a good outlet to discuss all things baby - including poo, feeds, smells etc. Everyone is in the same boat so you can share those things and spare your family/friends from the daily download of trivial details which are everything to you but dull to everyone else!! But I’m guessing based on how hard she finds to make friends (by her own admission) they don’t want to talk to her…

Reactions: 9
Major major red flags.

I’m sorry but that’s bleeping creepy and unhinged the way she talks about her daughter, on one hand like she owns her and no one dareth come close, touch her etc on the other is happy to share way too intimate details to thousands of strangers on her profile that she posts scantily clad pictures of herself and moans about the pervs it draws in.

She’s bleeping unhinged
Robbie wake up you dozy twit and sort her out, she’s a mess and 100% going to damage your daughter mentally and emotionally if things don’t change.. can see it a mile off

Grubby bleep

Reactions: 11
Normally the other parents from your NCT group are a good outlet to discuss all things baby - including poo, feeds, smells etc. Everyone is in the same boat so you can share those things and spare your family/friends from the daily download of trivial details which are everything to you but dull to everyone else!! But I’m guessing based on how hard she finds to make friends (by her own admission) they don’t want to talk to her…
The know it all mums like her don't do well in the baby groups in my experience. Being a new mum is tough enough without some numpty holding court and talking absolute shite like she always does !

I can't imagine having a newborn and spending half my day filming myself and posing.
Probably why she continues to lose followers

You'd think George invented breastfeeding the amount she drones on about it. You've had a baby, you'll be eating and drinking lukewarm everything from now on, so get used to it!
Also it's normal and common to leak a lot in the first weeks (even months) for well known reasons, she thinks she's some superdoted milk maid lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The way she says ‘we need to be having more conversations about…..’ - PEOPLE ARE!! They always have been!! Just YOU haven’t been having them George. My god. This woman thinks that unless she’s centred in something, it’s not happening or doesn’t exist. Plenty of people have been discussing these things long before you were even considering having a baby (in fact spending your time blogging about how you DONT even want a baby). She’s the biggest narcissist I’ve ever encountered.

Reactions: 25
I finally unfollowed, I was only really sticking around to see what a shitshow it would be when she finally announced the baby.

The whole thing about the blood clots got me 🤢 I haven’t had kids but I would have thought it would be pretty obvious to most people that there’d be a fair amount of bleeding after, I really don’t see why everyone needs to be talking about it!

Reactions: 7
I finally unfollowed, I was only really sticking around to see what a shitshow it would be when she finally announced the baby.

The whole thing about the blood clots got me 🤢 I haven’t had kids but I would have thought it would be pretty obvious to most people that there’d be a fair amount of bleeding after, I really don’t see why everyone needs to be talking about it!
This is stuff she needs to talk to professionals and family about not the Internet

Reactions: 6
I thought she would have learnt about this in her £250 NCT class? Or maybe from the wonder mother that is the sister that knows all?
It’s surely common sense you bleed a lot? For a long period?

The way she says ‘we need to be having more conversations about…..’ - PEOPLE ARE!! They always have been!! Just YOU haven’t been having them George. My god. This woman thinks that unless she’s centred in something, it’s not happening or doesn’t exist. Plenty of people have been discussing these things long before you were even considering having a baby (in fact spending your time blogging about how you DONT even want a baby). She’s the biggest narcissist I’ve ever encountered.
It's because she doesn't have any proper female friends. I don't have kids but my friends who do talk about this stuff, they just don't broadcast it on the Internet.

God that bed she's in looks grotty as duck 😭

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.