Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up and cringing at her using the word “fanny” 🤮🤮🤮 use the anatomically correct word you head!

Also the whole shitshow is just so sad for that little baby 😢 she’s genuinely an accessory/something to cash in on and talk about.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The way she says ‘we need to be having more conversations about…..’ - PEOPLE ARE!! They always have been!! Just YOU haven’t been having them George. My god. This woman thinks that unless she’s centred in something, it’s not happening or doesn’t exist. Plenty of people have been discussing these things long before you were even considering having a baby (in fact spending your time blogging about how you DONT even want a baby). She’s the biggest narcissist I’ve ever encountered.
This is exactly it!! She thinks because she’s not been around it (read actively avoided it, like unfollowing pregnant people when she was TTC etc) that no one must be talking about it!! She’s so deluded it hurts to witness! It’s like it doesn’t count unless she’s given her 2 pence worth! Like hers is the only experience to matter.
Newsflash George the world doesn’t revolve around you and you talking about your golf sized blood clots isn’t going to make any difference to anything! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So she wants people to talk about the reality of pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding but also dont you dare give her any advice because she doesnt need it? :unsure: ooooook George 👍

Reactions: 12
Well she was the first woman to ever have fertility issues, have IVF and get pregnant so I suppose it makes sense that she’s now the only woman who’s ever had a newborn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The not resting and bleeding more isn’t a thing?! It wasn’t for me. All births and people are different. I hate it when she speaks she acts like it’s fact and bible! What she experiences is her experience!
They tell you about blood clots when being discharged
I was very active after birth as I was stuck in hospital for a week with my daughter so wanted to be out and about. Each to their own but it didn’t make the bleeding worse!

Sometimes I don’t know why she don’t just google something instead hahaha

Reactions: 5
The way she says ‘we need to be having more conversations about…..’ - PEOPLE ARE!! They always have been!! Just YOU haven’t been having them George. My god. This woman thinks that unless she’s centred in something, it’s not happening or doesn’t exist. Plenty of people have been discussing these things long before you were even considering having a baby (in fact spending your time blogging about how you DONT even want a baby). She’s the biggest narcissist I’ve ever encountered.
She used to blog about not wanting a baby? 🤯

Reactions: 2
Do they own or rent? That house is an absolute tip! She should get off her fat arse and do some tidying instead of lolling about talking absolute shite into the insta abyss.

Reactions: 4
Do they own or rent? That house is an absolute tip! She should get off her fat arse and do some tidying instead of lolling about talking absolute shite into the insta abyss.
I think they must own it, no way a landlord would have let them have all those rats in there

Reactions: 3
They own, they bought the house years ago but I think she took off the posts. Twickenham I think.

Reactions: 4
I had to laugh when she said she'd pushed herself too hard. Unless I'm missing something sitting around in filthy bedsheets, talking endlessly into a camera on your phone isn't really that taxing on the body.

Do you reckon Robbie has actually been allowed to hold the baby yet?

Also the way she spouts about normalising things and then goes onto describe graphically things which are going on in her newborn child's genitals. Yes because that's normal 🙄 some things just don't need to be shared in the Internet and that's one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep they own. I would put money on Robbie’s family helping them with the deposit too.

Woking I think actually. Surrey at least. And yes they bought it. And her friend she dropped helped her paint it. I wonder she ever did for her friend. She never talks about doing things for people.

I a m child free and I know these conversations are going on. In woman’s world it’s good to have an awareness of all sorts of conversations.

Reactions: 9
Woking I think actually. Surrey at least. And yes they bought it. And her friend she dropped helped her paint it. I wonder she ever did for her friend. She never talks about doing things for people.

I a m child free and I know these conversations are going on. In woman’s world it’s good to have an awareness of all sorts of conversations.
You're right. Her gym was there too.

Reactions: 1
You'd think they'd have tidied the house before the baby was born. Especially considering how little "work" she does.

Didn’t stop you taking all your sister’s kid’s cast offs though, did it? Ffs.
I thought this was a strange post for someone that said she only wants her and Robbie to hold the baby. But then she did say she was going to say to her friends what they could do for her I.e shopping etc

Reactions: 3
I only unfollowed her a couple of hours ago and I'm already blocked 😂 who has the time, let alone with a new baby!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.