Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just…. Change the sheets George. Ask Robbie to if you are trapped under the baby. Or has he returned to work already because you had the baby so long ago?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just…. Change the sheets George. Ask Robbie to if you are trapped under the baby. Or has he returned to work already because you had the baby so long ago?
I can’t understand why she won’t just wear a soft crop top with breast pads in. Problem solved!!

Reactions: 5
She’s really mad about the “outing” of her news she wanted to keep “secret” by posting on Facebook to people she presumably doesn’t know that well….
Also really concerned about her kids DOB being leaked yet PERFECTLY fine talking about her genitals in such a way?!?!?! The ignorance ASTOUNDS me, how is speaking like that about her protecting that precious baby girl someone please explain?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Something that unsettled me was the scan photo of Lyra’s vulva that she posted on her stories. It was a direct shot of between her legs and the caption was something like “we had no doubts she was a girl after this scan”. Aside from privacy concerns and general decency… that sort of stuff feels a bit… I don’t want to say it’s inviting creeps but it’s also not keeping them away, you know? It made me super uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Hahah this! She was moaning about paternity leave which is 2 weeks and then most people tend to take a weeks holiday or unpaid so the baby is what 3 weeks old now George you bleeping psycho!

Just no pride. I appreciate the world has changed and you do you hun but I come from a family where you would not have a midwife round and be found in dirty sheets. But the swing side of that perhaps old fashioned working class drive for “ appearances” is we have Mums, and Nans and Aunts here to help. Stripping beds, washing up, zipping the hoover round. Whatever helps. Which is not to say new Dad gets off the hook but support is there.

Reactions: 8
Just no pride. I appreciate the world has changed and you do you hun but I come from a family where you would not have a midwife round and be found in dirty sheets. But the swing side of that perhaps old fashioned working class drive for “ appearances” is we have Mums, and Nans and Aunts here to help. Stripping beds, washing up, zipping the hoover round. Whatever helps. Which is not to say new Dad gets off the hook but support is there.
But that would involve other people coming round and holding her baby and she's already stated no one is holding her !

She's always been grubby in her appearance and the state of her home and that will no doubt continue on with the baby.

My point entirely. In this world where you just cut out everyone who doesn’t please you, you end up ….

• Heart
My point entirely. In this world where you just cut out everyone who doesn’t please you, you end up ….
The first few weeks when baby arrives is when the help and support is freely offered up but usually that twindles and you settle into a routine with baby, she has openly said no one is welcome so it's down to her to do all the things that friends and family would have helped with...the fact she has so little pride in her home or appearance is no surprise, dirty bedding 3 weeks after having a baby ? There is really no excuses for that except to show how grubby a human she is!

Reactions: 4
I think she believes being vocal about how grubby she is makes her ‘relatable’ and ‘real’ which will increase her engagement because her followers will see her as just like them. But it’s really misguided because it’s not relatable as most people don’t wilfully sleep in old sheets which stink of old milk…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s lost over 300 followers since the ‘birth’ announcement so people definitely aren’t relating to her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe shes just told the world her nephews we’re fascinated by her baby’s Fanny..

• Sick
Sorry but at this point?! What the duck?! I think she’s deleted a portion of the story because it goes from her saying the baby met her nephews and then she’s laughing saying they were fascinated with - then it cuts to her saying “looking at her little fanny” WTF?! 😭 actually making me so sad for her baby girl!!!!
how is this protecting her please?!

I can’t believe shes just told the world her nephews we’re fascinated by her baby’s Fanny..
When you think she can’t sink any lower she sinks to new lows! Gobsmacked!
she really is so clueless!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry but at this point?! What the duck?! I think she’s deleted a portion of the story because it goes from her saying the baby met her nephews and then she’s laughing saying they were fascinated with - then it cuts to her saying “looking at her little fanny” WTF?! 😭 actually making me so sad for her baby girl!!!!
how is this protecting her please?!

When you think she can’t sink any lower she sinks to new lows! Gobsmacked!
she really is so clueless!
Privacy! Privacy! Privacy! Oh but let me talk about her genitals regularly.

She's so vile! 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.