Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Has she had the baby yet

• Yes

Votes: 70 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Who cares

Votes: 97 56.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha so you think I'm now George? Rather than this girl, most people know is severely unhinged, is lying and keeping up appearances?

I posted that she'd had it as I thought you'd all want to know how loopy loo she is that she's pretending she hasn't.

She's had it, it's a girl. Born 6th, due date was 8th. Thems the facts.

Reactions: 13
Imagine if she’s pulling a Colleen Rooney to see who on her Facebook friends list is a Tattler?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha it’s certainly weird that we haven’t been treated to a bump shot since the alleged birth. Normally she loves an opportunity to show off that she’s pregnant (and NOT fat). But also going out for a milkshake by herself is unusual behaviour just a few days after birth. Most mums get into a bit of a cocoon with their newborn. But I suppose everyone is different.

Reactions: 7
Hahaha so you think I'm now George? Rather than this girl, most people know is severely unhinged, is lying and keeping up appearances?

I posted that she'd had it as I thought you'd all want to know how loopy loo she is that she's pretending she hasn't.

She's had it, it's a girl. Born 6th, due date was 8th. Thems the facts.
Well if its a girl she was doing a very convincing impression that she was having a boy !

Seriously who can be arsed to put that much thought or time into ' fooling ' strangers online? She clearly needs some psychological help because she's clearly delusional!

Reactions: 9
Well if its a girl she was doing a very convincing impression that she was having a boy !

Seriously who can be arsed to put that much thought or time into ' fooling ' strangers online? She clearly needs some psychological help because she's clearly delusional!
Tos

Totally agree with this, she was like woah so easy to tell what the sex is implying there's some wang flying about the screen...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If this is all true, it’s honestly so worrying. I cannot fathom what would go through someone’s mind to create this weird situation. It beggars belief. Surely her friends and family are seeing her Facebook and her IG and thinking it’s completely bonkers? Wouldn’t anyone say anything?!

Nahhh I’m not buying it that she’s had the baby. Nope

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know for a fact she’s had it too. Seen the proof.
And yet she’s banging on about harvesting colostrum and being excited for the baby being here to feed. Actual delusional behaviour here - Robbie should be concerned that she’s pretending to people who have no significance that she’s still pregnant.

Reactions: 3
And yet she’s banging on about harvesting colostrum and being excited for the baby being here to feed. Actual delusional behaviour here - Robbie should be concerned that she’s pretending to people who have no significance that she’s still pregnant.
Is that what she's still doing ? Unbelievable!

If this is all true, it’s honestly so worrying. I cannot fathom what would go through someone’s mind to create this weird situation. It beggars belief. Surely her friends and family are seeing her Facebook and her IG and thinking it’s completely bonkers? Wouldn’t anyone say anything?!

Nahhh I’m not buying it that she’s had the baby. Nope
You do you! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️
She has definitely had it.

Reactions: 6
Glad baby is here okay but her behaviour is so concerning!! So she'll share her when she's 3 weeks old saying she's just been born, odd as duck!!
Exactly! She's so odd. I'm interested to see how it'll all unfold, will she say she was born a while ago buy they just wanted to keep her to themselves? If so it will just look so dumb that she's kept up a lie. Or will she pretend she was born later?
Just have time off socials, the world won't collapse! Enjoy your baby

Reactions: 8
She’s literally uploaded
Like fully talking about it like she’s harvesting it now - if your baby is here, why are you harvesting colostrum? Just feed them? Plus the whole I’m so excited for them to be here. THEY ARE bleeping HERE.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Exactly! She's so odd. I'm interested to see how it'll all unfold, will she say she was born a while ago buy they just wanted to keep her to themselves? If so it will just look so dumb that she's kept up a lie. Or will she pretend she was born later?
Just have time off socials, the world won't collapse! Enjoy your baby
Exactly that, she preaches on about being honest, well this is totally dishonest to those who love all the stands for (odd) just step back and say it's time for my maternity leave from the sofa and time to be off socials for a few weeks, much more relatable and normal!!

I've no idea how's she's gonna play this one...

Reactions: 4
She’s literally uploaded

Like fully talking about it like she’s harvesting it now - if your baby is here, why are you harvesting colostrum? Just feed them? Plus the whole I’m so excited for them to be here. THEY ARE bleeping HERE.
That takes a pretty unhinged mind to think up and then behave in this manner... this is precious time she should be spending with her newborn but instead she's playing some warped game with social media..
And for why ?? If I was her husband or sister I would be concerned for her state of mind and for the well being of that baby. This is not normal behaviour.

So her whole content is basically pre recorded at least a few weeks in advance. If she's had the baby that's fucked up everyone goes quiet near their due dates wouldn't of thought anything of it but this is just odd and quite worrying to go to this extreme she's not even famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.