Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So I had my baby this week and before being discharged I was given a “contraception after birth” leaflet. I kindly told her not to worry as me and my husband can’t conceive naturally; as to why we had IVF and had to use a donor. The nurse simply said “we just have to give this to everyone - so sorry”, I took the leaflet and didn’t make a fuss. Because guess what George? The NHS is understaffed and over worked, especially in the maternity wards currently and the last thing they want or need is some self victimising douchebag kicking a fuss up about a standard conversation they’re told to have 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 32

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
She will never be bloody happy, will she? I can’t screenshot but she’s sharing a post saying “I’m jealous of the girl who didn’t have to try so hard” regarding women who get pregnant easily. YOU HAVE A BABY IN YOUR ARMS RIGHT NOW, GEORGINA! YOU GOT PREGNANT! How are you jealous about people who didn’t have to try so hard when you have what you wanted literally in your arms?!

I feel sorry for her followers who believed her when she bleated about being sensitive to other people struggling with infertility when she’s basically rubbing it in their face.

Reactions: 29

Sexpistol

Normal me having just had a baby: posts one "here's the baby I just had folks" post to insta. Enjoys newborn. Radio silence.

Huge annoying influencer Mrs Hinch: posts one "here's the baby I just had folks" to insta. Enjoys newborn. Radio silence.

Mediocre, not even 500k followers influencer Georgina: Announces absolute anonymity of her baby, no d.o.b, no name, definitely no face pictures. PrIvAcY. Yet carries on uploading story after boring story. Lots of cringe forced smiling photos. Angry posts about stuff that probably didn't happen with health professionals. Staged breastfeeding pics. Constantly showing pics (including face) of baby. Constantly doing this boring narration of what it's like to have a newborn despite the fact NO ONE asked for it as she is not the only woman to give birth in the whole universe. Just enjoy your damn baby ffs, and stop calling her wonky you absolute moron. It's not cute and it's not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

noooowaaaaay

I’m currently pregnant and we tried for this baby for 4+ years (secondary infertility). I would never dream of speaking publicly now about the struggle of secondary infertility as it’s no longer my space to occupy. That space should be safe for women who are still in their struggle. My ‘success’ story is not welcome in that area anymore. She’s so tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

RubySky478

VIP Member
Don’t. Mess. With. The. Mothers.

We are bone tired and are not prepared to take shit from anyone, let alone a gobby first time mother who is more than happy to judge others but can’t take judgment herself.

We WILL take you down with nothing more than a calpol syringe, a nappy bag and a snot sucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
That photo of the baby next to all the used syringes is fucking terrible. I know they're from IVF but it's just awful. It's like a baby next to the aftermath of a smack addiction.
Not being funny but nobody ever felt the need to take a photo of their child on the cum soaked sheets they conceived in so why would you need to do it with ivf syringes?!
Patiently waiting on George to show us wonky with Sean lock, you know since he helped her get pregnant 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26

noooowaaaaay

The way she says ‘we need to be having more conversations about…..’ - PEOPLE ARE!! They always have been!! Just YOU haven’t been having them George. My god. This woman thinks that unless she’s centred in something, it’s not happening or doesn’t exist. Plenty of people have been discussing these things long before you were even considering having a baby (in fact spending your time blogging about how you DONT even want a baby). She’s the biggest narcissist I’ve ever encountered.

Reactions: 25

RubySky478

VIP Member
“Why is it called breastfeeding and not endless nipple sucking”?

Because you're feeding your innocent baby, not pissing about with a sexual partner. Absolutely disgusting chain of thoughts.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s the way she’s not taking responsibility for lying for me 😂 You didn’t need to give the internet a date or anything but for me it was the fact she was pretending to still be pregnant when she’d had the baby 🥴 How hard is it to have said “Baby has been born. Please respect our privacy in these fragile times - I’ll be back soon”. HOW HARD. No no - just lie to the people who supported you for 9 months 🥴 Dickhead.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
I'm a first time mum to a 12 week old and am in a constant state of 'winging it' and am getting wound up by her constant righteous comments. None of us have any idea what we are doing🤣

As a child I was sleep trained using controlled crying as my parents were on the edge and needed to save their sanity and their relationship. I'm not psychologically damaged by this. I also work with children who've been through lots of trauma and neglect and find it actually quite offensive that parents who sleep train their children are deemed to be in the same category as parents who systematically physically and mentally abuse their children over long periods of time- so much so that it actually causes a change in children's brains. This isn't done by a few nights of controlled crying that uses comfort regularly. (I'm not suggesting everyone has to do this at all but I can see how months of sleep deprivation can lead to this being needed in some cases.)

To be honest, I'd be more mentally damaged tp find out that my parents posted a picture of me online to thousands of strangers saying I smelled of shit or referring to 'my fanny'. Disgusting girl.

• Heart

noooowaaaaay

I can’t bear the implication that feeding with formula is somehow an easy option. News flash…baby still needs feeding every couple of hours, they throw up everywhere, the bottles needs constantly washing, sterilising and the organisation it requires to plan ahead and have things ready - coupled with the guilt and pressure put on you by health professionals. She thinks that formula feeding is for parents that ‘gave up’ and weren’t as tough as she is. No clue about the equally challenging time parents who formula feed have.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
She is fucking unbearable. YOU LITERALLY HAVE A BABY, IF THAT'S NOT THE CURE FOR INFERTILITY THEN WHAT IS?!

I swear to god, I never get riled by dipshits on social media but she'd test the patience of a saint. I don't know how Robbie puts up with it.

Some of us will never have children. I didn't have a mother either. Guess what - sometimes you just get what you fucking get in life.

She's an utterly self absorbed, ungrateful, tone deaf, unpleasant emotional vampire of a person.

Attachments

• Heart

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I'm so sad she's had a wee girl. I grew up with a narcissistic mother and the scars are lifelong for me, as female. My 2 brothers got off lightly. I've never witnessed a narcissist like fffb, it's a sickness.

• Sad

justwoow

She’s really mad about the “outing” of her news she wanted to keep “secret” by posting on Facebook to people she presumably doesn’t know that well….
Also really concerned about her kids DOB being leaked yet PERFECTLY fine talking about her genitals in such a way?!?!?! The ignorance ASTOUNDS me, how is speaking like that about her protecting that precious baby girl someone please explain?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
That photo of the baby next to all the used syringes is fucking terrible. I know they're from IVF but it's just awful. It's like a baby next to the aftermath of a smack addiction.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Buntycollocks

She doesn’t even hold the baby when she’s feeding, no wonder she’s rolling away into a shitty position. As someone else said, she’s going to be fussy at the breast when she’s trying to drink side on. God forbid someone tell her that though.
Also don’t need to constantly hold your tit. If your baby can’t breathe she’ll unlatch as long as you’re not holding the back of her head.
Sincerely - a big breasted midwife who breastfed.

• Heart

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
She engineered that entire situation so she could react like this because she enjoys it.

Nobody gives a fuck about your baby George, they just care that you lied about being pregnant like a fucking lunatic when you could have said nothing.