Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel so sad for her nephews too though, 6 and 4 they’re curious and likely weren’t staring “at her little fanny” as she so disgustingly put it they were probably just curious and watching their auntie change their new baby cousin? Her mind is disgusting and the way she’s speaking about her baby’s genitalia in such a way and so publicly makes me honestly worry about her as a parent!

Reactions: 20
It makes me sick that she keeps banging on about privacy and then puts stuff like that out there. It’s not normal behaviour

Reactions: 9
That “fanny” stuff is wrong, so wrong. On loads of levels. Makes me worry about her parenting, it’s giving me major red flags?

Reactions: 19
Total red flag moment talking about her daughter's genitals to her cousins. Those boys will remember that. Also, why does the baby have nappy rash?? Exclusively breast fed newborns should not have nappy rash if they are being changed and cleaned properly.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she gets the social norms I really don't, she's basically enabling peados, fucked up, I'm disgusted

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She isn’t respecting her baby’s dignity nevermind privacy. Where has she got the notion that privacy only applies to name and date of birth.

She has really low level life skills.

Reactions: 11
She's so bleeping weird. Even babies deserve privacy and dignity.
Totally. And this is coming from the woman that won't even share the baby's name or the day she was born, but is happy to share intimate details of her genitals. I hate to be an armchair psychologist (though I do have a degree in psychology, so not really 😂), but I can totally see her heading towards being an emotionally incestuous parent, with the way that the baby isnt even a month old yet and she is already oversharing and not respecting the babies consent. She seems very emotionally distant from her husband, and this coupled with her own issues with her mum dying young and not having a relationship with the stepmum, seems like a perfect storm of her attempting to make the kid her best friend. She also is a chronic oversharer, and will no doubt double up on this with the child that lives with her. I hope that she gets herself together for the sake of her daughter, and stops revealing intimate details.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are you even allowed to post about minors genitals on fb and twitter?
That plus the filthy house... she'd be lucky noone shops her to social services.

Are you even allowed to post about minors genitals on fb and twitter?
That plus the filthy house... she'd be lucky noone shops her to social services.
I'm amazed she's not been reported tbh.. considering how many pervs follow her, its shocking that she is now subjecting her baby to this all to garner attention for herself.

Reactions: 6
She’s a grade one class a psycho absolute bleep. Why would anyone be proud of be grubby, cry about attention then make the most attention seeking posts

I'm amazed she's not been reported tbh.. considering how many pervs follow her, its shocking that she is now subjecting her baby to this all to garner attention for herself.

Reactions: 7
You can see her self check before says it, there was definitely a flicker of ‘should I say this?’ but she pushed past it and said it anyway. How anyone can think that not sharing a name & DOB is the beginning and end of privacy for her child then she is so misguided. Reminds me of One Day of Winter…she’s all about gentle parenting but shared her girls bodily fluids and all sorts online

If she had friends she wouldn't need to ramble shite into her phone all day long. She could keep Instagram for what it is - work, and tell her friends the mundane blow by blow account of her life.

I also find it unreasonably annoying that this grubby, unstable lunatic can find an apparently decent husband to financially support her and I can't find anyone who isn't a total reprobate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also can we not forget she is posting all this with a two week delay… she had her baby early October and is still acting like she’s in the first week of postpartum life. Has she prerecorded or is she just pretending? It’s so strange.

Reactions: 7
Also can we not forget she is posting all this with a two week delay… she had her baby early October and is still acting like she’s in the first week of postpartum life. Has she prerecorded or is she just pretending? It’s so strange.
Beyond strange !

Grubby unstable lunatic definitely seems to sum her up !

Reactions: 4
Surely she must be posting about her kids vagina in real time - surely! Surely she has slept on that tit and realised she shouldn’t post it.

Surely surely surely 🤣🤬

Surely she must be posting about her kids vagina in real time - surely! Surely she has slept on that tit and realised she shouldn’t post it.

Surely surely surely 🤣🤬

Not sure this even makes sense 🤯

Reactions: 3
That post of hers about discharge is vile. I know she prides herself on her warts and all sharing everything about herself but that’s a disgusting invasion of her daughters privacy. Imagine being only two weeks old and your mother is posting about your vagina online.
I just saw it and almost heaved, my brain is turning to mush with the irony of her foaming at the mouth about names and birth dates yet happily posts about HER BABY DAUGHTERS VAGINA!!!!!!!

She didn’t work or clean the house before the baby.

The baby got trench foot from her non feeding boob leaking, poor child stuck with Mrs Twit for a mother. The midwife did her checks on the bed I really hope she changed the stinky sheets first but I wouldn’t put money on it, she keeps talking about her nest on the sofa I guess she’s not even pretending to leave the sofa now, given that she’s not wearing compression stockings she should be moving to prevent clots

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.