Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was a strange post for someone that said she only wants her and Robbie to hold the baby. But then she did say she was going to say to her friends what they could do for her I.e shopping etc
Maybe none of her mates actually cared that much to offer and this is some kind of passive aggressive dig?

Reactions: 9
From her personal Facebook looks like she’s already roped the kid into professional photo shoots….

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I've had a look back through her photos. Holding her bump (fat gunt) in early April?? She must have been 10/11 weeks? Hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, it’s been mentioned on here that she addressed it at some point. But yeah, she wrong a very long blog post a few years ago about not wanting children. It aged well 😂😂
And then I wonder why women who don't want children aren't taken seriously 😤😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Doesn't seem to of had Hayley (curvesncurls) round at all are they even still friends.....I mean George spouted about needing IVF but at least she can carry a baby Hayley won't have that.

She's so focused on her own views and won't be told anything else I just hope she follows safer sleep guidance it's never nice dealing with a family whose child fell asleep and didn't wake up

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is she on crack? How many times did she say she didn’t want people coming over or holding the baby?
Also don’t be so bleeping rude! It’s lovely that people spend some of their hard earned money buying your baby something, maybe they don’t want to come round and bleeping clean up for you or even hold the baby! Some people are dealing with loss and this is a nice token they can do without having to immerse themselves into your new joy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she on crack? How many times did she say she didn’t want people coming over or holding the baby?
I love my friends but I would never expect them to come by and scrub my bathroom because I have a newborn!? Yes making me a cup of tea or bringing food over would be appreciated (one of my pals got me a just eat voucher when I had my son which I was so grateful for!) but it’s not their job to clean for me or pay a cleaner?? It was my choice to have a baby after all..

Reactions: 15
Pay for a cleaner?! Has she lost the use of her hands and legs since she gave birth ?! Although she never cleaned before the baby so she's certainly not going to now !

Do her laundry ?! I had no idea she had to go down to the local river to beat her clothes on rocks and is incapable of throwing clothes in a machine and switching it on !

This post from her is beyond laughable...imagine how much she would get done if she put her phone down !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone who supposedly gave birth only 5 days ago, she seems to have worked her way through hell of a lot of products! Mmmh the lies are sneaking out
653E7FF3-D2E3-43A0-BBA4-27EF160CF3CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pay for a cleaner?! Has she lost the use of her hands and legs since she gave birth ?! Although she never cleaned before the baby so she's certainly not going to now !

Do her laundry ?! I had no idea she had to go down to the local river to beat her clothes on rocks and is incapable of throwing clothes in a machine and switching it on !

This post from her is beyond laughable...imagine how much she would get done if she put her phone down !
I actually think a cleaner isn’t a good idea when you’ve just had a baby even if it sounds like it’s nice in theory.

Firstly you’re often still bleeding etc, hard to go and sort yourself out if a cleaner is scrubbing the bathroom.
Can’t have a nap between feeds if the cleaner is in the bedroom or hoovering etc.
Plus the stress of needing to tidy up before the cleaner arrived - you’d be embarrassed if you had clothes everywhere etc and would want the place to be in a decent state but they arrive, which would be stressful and defeats the object of the ‘gift’!

Gosh she is so desperate to share a picture of that baby, that she’s sharing her own baby photo to brag that her daughter looks just like her which apparently is unusual (which it isn’t?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such a numpty. Does she even consider that while her having a baby is a massive thing for her, for her friends it’s not that big a deal? They have their own lives and don’t need to be coming round and doing slave labour for a slob. An outfit is a nice gift to say congratulations. If I was one of her friends and had bought the baby an outfit, I’d be pretty insulted right now.

Reactions: 13
She's a twit you're friends/family purchasing gifts for your child is lovely and something they don't have to do. She needs to get off her fat arse and do something more productive like tidying rather than sitting on her phone ranting

I'm sorry but nobody's going to pay for a cleaner to cone round and sort their house out. That'd be a whole months wages worth of hours to pay a cleaner for!

Imagine thinking that but not being happy for family and friends to actually visit or have anything to do with your baby.

Reactions: 3
Shes on another level! I really dislike women who treat childbirth like an illness...I get some woman have a bad time...I did actually...but it wasn't an illness, I could still do stuff! As much as I think Robbie is an enabler, he must be exhausted, I can imagine she does duck all whilst barking orders at him and saying "I've just given birth to a human". Imagine if she had a proper job...she'd be absolutely fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.