Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheets are gross and smell from leaking milk so she throws a couple of towels down because she doesn’t want to keep changing the sheets. She’s so grubby
She’s so rank! Just wash your bloody sheets! You had a baby, you didn’t have your legs cut off

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I like that her take on breastfeeding so far is that it’s often inconvenient as you don’t know how long baby will need to be fed and makes you tired. Yep no tit! Hardly groundbreaking.

I’m guessing she’s going to do be doing a cull of her Facebook friends to weed out anyone she’s hardly in contact with to weed out who might have leaked.

Reactions: 8
I like that her take on breastfeeding so far is that it’s often inconvenient as you don’t know how long baby will need to be fed and makes you tired. Yep no tit! Hardly groundbreaking.

I’m guessing she’s going to do be doing a cull of her Facebook friends to weed out anyone she’s hardly in contact with to weed out who might have leaked.
Where does she need to be that she can't just relax and enjoy the time feeding her baby ? For someone who was apparently soo desperate to have a baby she ain't half making an absolute tit show of everything!

First 2 weeks of her babies life has been spent duping the very people who fund her lifestyle and even more hours spent bitchin and posting shite on SM ..
She really is just this sad creature to be pitied !

Reactions: 12
She’s really mad about the “outing” of her news she wanted to keep “secret” by posting on Facebook to people she presumably doesn’t know that well….
Also really concerned about her kids DOB being leaked yet PERFECTLY fine talking about her genitals in such a way?!?!?! The ignorance ASTOUNDS me, how is speaking like that about her protecting that precious baby girl someone please explain?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s really mad about the “outing” of her news she wanted to keep “secret” by posting on Facebook to people she presumably doesn’t know that well….
Also really concerned about her kids DOB being leaked yet PERFECTLY fine talking about her genitals in such a way?!?!?! The ignorance ASTOUNDS me, how is speaking like that about her protecting that precious baby girl someone please explain?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
What the duck.

I get normalising things (my friend said she had NO idea about penises until she had a son) but she's the one who keeps banging on about her child's privacy?? What's private about this???

Reactions: 11
She engineered that entire situation so she could react like this because she enjoys it.

Nobody gives a duck about your baby George, they just care that you lied about being pregnant like a bleeping lunatic when you could have said nothing.

Reactions: 22
What the duck.

I get normalising things (my friend said she had NO idea about penises until she had a son) but she's the one who keeps banging on about her child's privacy?? What's private about this???
There’s normalising and then there’s being unnecessarily vulgar about a BABY!!
but nothing surprises me anymore with her though! She’s vile!

Reactions: 11
She’s literally just described a very identifying feature of her babies face and intimate details about her genitals but **pRiVaCy**

• Sick
I am disgusted at that tweet about her baby’s genitals.
The boundaries of these influencers baffles me. Melanie Murphy is similar. Won’t share her baby’s name because ~privacy~, but will share pictures of him suckling on her tit and footage of him getting his nappy changed? Makes me despair.

Withholding perfectly normal information is a power trip to these people, nothing to do with privacy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She’s literally just described a very identifying feature of her babies face and intimate details about her genitals but **pRiVaCy**
99% sure she’s talking about stork marks which are super common on newborns and aren’t a true unique birth mark because they face over time! But of course she needs to over exaggerate everything!

Reactions: 5
There is talking about it and then is just giving so much information in such a disgusting way!
I think privacy to her means she picks and chooses what’s shared. She is a tit

Reactions: 7
Really disgusting to talk about your child’s body/bodily functions in that way.
It’s amazing to me that someone at her big age thinks being so vulgar is somehow amusing.

Reactions: 15
That post of hers about discharge is vile. I know she prides herself on her warts and all sharing everything about herself but that’s a disgusting invasion of her daughters privacy. Imagine being only two weeks old and your mother is posting about your vagina online.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
What a vile thing to do... "Here's my baby girls face and lets talk about her genitals being cottage cheese like" lucky girl eh, called wonky, pretended she didn't exist, spends more time on her phone than soaking up her bundle, I'm just so confused...

Like she cut with other friends before and also like she probably did with Robbie's friends (seemed good friends, often in his account and more...) who suddenly disappeared with his change of insta account. Someone said he has another account but she also followed them and used to like or put comments and reciprocally but everything stopped.

Reactions: 3
I am disgusted at that tweet about her baby’s genitals.
The boundaries of these influencers baffles me. Melanie Murphy is similar. Won’t share her baby’s name because ~privacy~, but will share pictures of him suckling on her tit and footage of him getting his nappy changed? Makes me despair.

Withholding perfectly normal information is a power trip to these people, nothing to do with privacy.
Completely. That tweet is too much. Poor child. And completely agree with your last sentence. Power trip!

Reactions: 2
That post of hers about discharge is vile. I know she prides herself on her warts and all sharing everything about herself but that’s a disgusting invasion of her daughters privacy. Imagine being only two weeks old and your mother is posting about your vagina online.
Right?! I totally get not putting your child online and letting it be their decision when they're older etc, but I'd be significantly more embarrassed at having details about my genitals out there than just my name.

Reactions: 7
Wow! The person that made that comment did so about a week ago 👀 ( not that I would not) 😉

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.