Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally when there’s a birth announcement people have an influx of followers because people love babies. Somehow she’s managed to lose 260 followers in the past 2 days, says it all really!
I wonder if people did that thing where you think "I want to unfollow this person but they're getting married/having a baby/buying a house soon and I want to see their wedding outfit/baby/new house and then I'll unfollow" ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was only a matter of time before she got called out on it all ! She's now going to go into full on tantrum victim mode and take zero accountability for the fact SHE put the information onto a public space and imo she did it knowing the details would get out onto the greater SM platform ...she's been online long enough to know how the Internet works and she is more calculated then stupid!!

Reactions: 16
It’s the way she’s not taking responsibility for lying for me 😂 You didn’t need to give the internet a date or anything but for me it was the fact she was pretending to still be pregnant when she’d had the baby 🥴 How hard is it to have said “Baby has been born. Please respect our privacy in these fragile times - I’ll be back soon”. HOW HARD. No no - just lie to the people who supported you for 9 months 🥴 head.

Reactions: 24
I totally get wanting to keep some things private. But surely you would;
1) not share every single last dam detail of your pregnancy, all day, every day
2) Not still share things acting as if you're pregnant just because you 'want the privacy'

IMO very wierd. And she knows she can't get away with explaining it so instead is going to blame trolls. All whilst presumably filming herself ranting, whilst breastfeeding & ignoring baby, instead of enjoying the long waited baby.

Reactions: 21
Was incredibly naive of her to think no one would say anything. I’m not internet “famous” (exaggeration) and I wouldn’t put anything on my fb I wasn’t ok with people talking about cos I know stuff gets out.
And it’s not the not announcing, it’s the acting like she was still pregnant that people find silly.

Reactions: 10
I think if it had been a few days no one would have batted an eye but to wait two weeks and continue posting as though you’re pregnant is just bleeping weird

Reactions: 18
So what if people know the DOB anyway why is it a big deal?

Maybe because you’re fat
Because she put on about 2 stone, maybe more by scoffing her porky face. God help her if she puts on more while breastfeeding which is when my weight crept up

Reactions: 7
I am sympathetic to this huge breach of trust, I think your private SM should be that as far as these can be. But she didn’t actually have to put it anywhere.

Text your nearest and dearest with lovely news. Get round to your *adoring public when you’re in the mood. The immediacy of everything is totally unnecessary. But if you’re addicted to the high of likes and hearts and comments well…

*I assume this is the attitude

Oof it will be very hard to defend this place and commentary on her shady practise if it’s got a horrible, strong whiff of fat hatred.

Reactions: 11
The twitter post is doing my head in because its half the story. Loads of comments 'omg george this is so terrible, i am so sorry you are going through this' 'the entitlement of these dickheads is disgusting' blah blah blah.....

No one cares about the DOB!! Its the fact she was pretending to be pregnant when she wasn't, and not just the odd post full on descriptive posts about still being pregnant. She actually makes me feel sick. She is gross.

Reactions: 12
Of course people would call her over this, however it teaches a huge lesson once you share to social media private or not the people seeing that information will do whatever with that hence why it's advised not to put children on social media

Reactions: 7
It’s truly pitiful if she’s spitting nails furious about this when she should be just feeling out new motherhood - that should be the only thing influencing her moods and spirit.

Reactions: 5
It’s the pretending to still be pregnant that was the issue. Personally I feel she could have stepped away saying baby is due in the next couple of weeks, left the socials alone a while then announced the birth when she was ready. But instead she tried to act like she was still pregnant

Reactions: 10
It’s the pretending to still be pregnant that was the issue. Personally I feel she could have stepped away saying baby is due in the next couple of weeks, left the socials alone a while then announced the birth when she was ready. But instead she tried to act like she was still pregnant
But then she wouldn't have been able to engineer this situation where she's the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Your bump was massive because you piled on 22kg eating tit and not moving at all. That’s why. It’s not hard, you only need an extra 2-300 calories in pregnancy, you don’t need to gorge yourself stupid and not walk.

So many arselickers - I tell you what is “disgusting” is duping your followers that you are still pregnant to carry on with your pre recorded tit content. No one outed your child - you did when you shared it on social media which you clearly don’t have as locked down as you thought you did. That’s on you boo.

there’s also nothing more boring than listening to someone drone on about breastfeeding.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.