Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I’ve seen that photo of fffb and her mum before because she posted it in her stories before. Is she seriously trying to claim that she never knew it existed before she gave birth herself?
‘Wonky’ again dear god

Reactions: 4
I swear I’ve seen that photo of fffb and her mum before because she posted it in her stories before. Is she seriously trying to claim that she never knew it existed before she gave birth herself?
She's posted it many times before...she's absolutely full of tit !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Please respect our privacy that we won’t be showing our daughters face”
Here have a picture of this bra….. whoops baby face “accidentally” in shot!! 🤣 she’s literally a hypocrite!
Oh god it's her whole face WTF is she on 😂 also the scan pic she tagged has a baby on their insta page called Myla, very clearly her so why would she tag the bloody page, it's like she wants people to know it all, which we all know she does 🙄

Reactions: 12
And then she’ll do a story saying how the nasty trolls somehow managed to find out so there’s no point keeping it private anymore

Reactions: 10
In only two days, we had multiple photos and every side of her baby's face. If someone fancies a collage🤣....probably her name too thanks to the scan company she shared in her stories and the so-called private childbirth photos in her Instagram and the photographer's Instagram she also shared in her stories, and of course the name and location of the hospital and a link to her nurse or midwife's instqgram page.

Hahaha the privacy is too much. I can't 🤣🤣🤣
The scan company pic/name isn’t her.That isn’t the name but it’s close 😂😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her cos her baby stuff was doing my head in but someone shared her post so had a nosy… actually laughed at her saying she won’t be sharing her name, face or DOB online.. bleeping ridiculous😂😂😂 least share her bloody name after it being rammed down our throats for 40 weeks
Me exactly. I unfollowed her not too long after the preggo announcement as I could see where this was going.

Saw another influencer share her birth post and snooped through the stories and rolled my eyes at some of what she said about 'privacy'.

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing Lyra as someone said it was linked to a children’s fantasy book and she likes His Dark Materials

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep Lyra was mentioned here and it's also the name of a constellation. And Robbie loves astronomy lately.

Reactions: 6
She’s now moaning about paternity leave on Twitter… if only see had a job… they could have used Shared Parental Leave 🙄

Reactions: 5
I had this exact same thought, I'm sure she's shared that before!!

Reactions: 3
Oh FFS, pay attention to your baby rather than trying to take the perfect Instagram pic, wonder how many takes it took to get the tears just right
She doesn’t look very maternal to me, it looks very staged, even the way she was talking to the baby yesterday calling her a “woodpecker” when she was on and off the nipple, not the usual “baby voice” most mums use 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everyone’s different I suppose, I hope I’m wrong and she is extremely loving and maternal behind her Instagram facade!

The name has been written on here a while ago - someone ‘guessed’ it right.
Lyra?? Like for yes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Normally when there’s a birth announcement people have an influx of followers because people love babies. Somehow she’s managed to lose 260 followers in the past 2 days, says it all really!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.